Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-20-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, VJax is a whole other story. If you get VJax- you do it.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just feel any value Bowe had in a trade are gone..
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowe won't be worth anything until the Chiefs start playing some real good teams.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Russell Wilson - Jacksonville or Matt Schaub - Baltimore

2 of:

Roddy White - Miami *Q
Kenbrell Thompkins - Tampa Bay
Josh Gordon - Minnesota
Vincent Brown - Tennessee
Kendall Wright - San Diego *P
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd probably go Wilson just because if you take away the overtime last week Schaub went for around 230, 2tds and 2ints and I think the Ravens will step it up some. But with Wilson I could see the Hawks scoring a lot of points so even though he may only throw for 150-200 it could come with 3-4tds

For WR, It's a tough one. I'd keep a close eye on it until the games are starting, I'd probably go Thompkins and Wright.

White is pretty injured, even if he can play I just don't think he can produce much. It's Gordons first game back and Hoyers first game as well, so I don't expect Cleveland to be in sync at all. Brown plays the Titans who have actually played pretty well against the pass.

Tampa has given up some yards, and I'm still a believe Thompkins will produce someday. Heck if he had gotten that td last week I think nearly everyone would start him.

Wright is injured, so you would need to keep an eye on him, but he's Lockers favorite WR and San Diego has given up some plays in the passing game.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get ready Bell owners.

Quote:
A league source tells Profootballtalk.com the Lions may hold Reggie Bush (knee) out of Week 3 as a precaution.
Per PFT's Mike Florio, "the scales could tilt toward shutting him down" against the Redskins because the Lions want Bush "available for the long haul," and are "inclined to give him a week off to heal." Florio reports the final decision may not be made until pre-game warmups, so it's going to come down to a game-time decision. If Bush is held out against the Redskins, Joique Bell could post legit RB1 numbers against Washington's swiss-cheese defense.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So here's my lineup

RB-Forte/Lynch/MJD/J. Bell/Lacy
WR-Nicks/Garcon/Bowe/Gordon/Hilton

I got offered Wayne/Decker for J. Bell/Nicks

Basically who do I want to roll with the rest of the season Nicks or Wayne?

I want Cruz but he won't budge on him.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:19 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had to auto draft in one of my leagues, so trying to make the best of it. My WRs are Wallace, S. Smith, Decker and then some scrubs. 10 team league.

Been trying to upgrade...NO ONE WILL TAKE ME UP!

I've offered Gore/Starks/Decker for Bryant/DeAngelo (his RBs are Miller, Lacy, Deangelo, WRs are Dez/Calvin)....no response. This guy needs to take me up on my offer!

#endbitchfest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
Had to auto draft in one of my leagues, so trying to make the best of it. My WRs are Wallace, S. Smith, Decker and then some scrubs. 10 team league.

Been trying to upgrade...NO ONE WILL TAKE ME UP!

I've offered Gore/Starks/Decker for Bryant/DeAngelo (his RBs are Miller, Lacy, Deangelo, WRs are Dez/Calvin)....no response. This guy needs to take me up on my offer!

#endbitchfest
Usually look at the guys with the worst records and trade with them as they tend to be the most desperate.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you guys start Greg Olsen and Owen Daniels over Jordan Cameron now?
Old 09-21-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Would you guys start Greg Olsen and Owen Daniels over Jordan Cameron now?
I think Cameron still has to show us that the QB situation/RB situation is going to affect him
Old 09-21-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Going forward as a backup who'd you rather have Cutler or Palmer?
Old 09-21-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking about starting Matt Schaub over Andrew Luck this weekend. Schaub plays Baltimore, Luck plays SF. Good or bad idea?
Old 09-21-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Well, I missed out on D.Murray on the WW, but I did get Le'Veon Bell so not all is lost.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So here's my lineup

RB-Forte/Lynch/MJD/J. Bell/Lacy
WR-Nicks/Garcon/Bowe/Gordon/Hilton

I got offered Wayne/Decker for J. Bell/Nicks
Pulled the trigger so now my roster is

QB-Romo/Cutler
RB-Forte/Lynch/Lacy/MJD
WR-Wayne/Garcon/Decker/Bowe/Gordon/Hilton
TE-Gronk/Greshem
Old 09-21-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Going forward as a backup who'd you rather have Cutler or Palmer?
Palmer....vertical passing attack and little run game

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start Randall Cobb or Hakeem Nicks, my other WR's are Cruz and CJ, non-ppr yahoo standard

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Start Randall Cobb or Hakeem Nicks, my other WR's are Cruz and CJ, non-ppr yahoo standard
Cobb I think
Old 09-21-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Won't be able to change my lineup during the day tmw, so now its trying to decide between Bell against the Redskins over either Forte or Spiller.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Won't be able to change my lineup during the day tmw, so now its trying to decide between Bell against the Redskins over either Forte or Spiller.
You DO NOT EVER sit Forte this year. Spiller I can see it this week.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I asked the other day about giving up MJD for Gio Bernard. I was considering it but I had a feeling that he really wanted MJD for whatever reason. I ended up getting him to toss in Antonio Brown. I'm pretty happy with the trade.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post

I'd go with Forte.

I've got a question here:

QB: Brees
RB: Spiller (vs. NYJ)
RB: Bell (vs. WAS)
WR: Decker (vs. OAK)
WR: S. Smith (vs. NYG)
TE: Graham (vs. ARI)
W/T: Cook (vs. DAL)
W/R/T: B. Tate (vs. BAL)

Bench:
McGahee (vs. MIN)
Starks (vs. CIN)
D. Wilson (vs. CAR)
M. Williams, WR (vs. NE)

I just can't figure out who to set as my W/T and W/R/T positions. It's a .5PPR FWIW

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worth starting Vernon Davis vs Indy this week with his injury or do I put Kyle Rudolph vs the browns as my te?

Also Reggie Wayne with shoulder injury vs 9ers or Brian hartline vs Atlanta?
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ummm...Rivers or Brees?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Ummm...Rivers or Brees?