Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-23-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find the lack of Knowshon disturbing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was up 105-104 after the manning fumble then all of a sudden I'm losing 105-109 before manning even took another snap. I'm confused. DT88 won't do **** the rest of the game.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

now i can celebrate :D

Old 09-23-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prater won me my match today being down 12

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
You're money. Let's just hope a couple of those TDs go to Bay Bay mmmkay.
PPR league, I hope?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:36 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I lose with this team then I give up on fantasy football.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 09-24-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Also, even though I'm 0-3 in my big money league and have no shot I still have to try. Pick 2 RB's, 1 WR (DT88 is already starting) and a Flex. .5 PPR

WR
Nicks vs KC
Burleson vs CHI
Stevie vs BALT

RB
Sproles vs MIA
Snelling vs NE
MJD vs IND
(**** you Ray Rice)

And my luck continues

Quote:
Nate Burleson broke his arm in two places during an early Tuesday morning car accident.

Burleson was driving home after watching Monday Night Football with teammates when he was in a single-car wreck. Other than the arm, he's doing fine and police confirmed alcohol was not involved. We don't have a timetable yet, but fractured bones typically take 4-6 weeks to heal. Burleson is undergoing surgery Tuesday, suggesting the recovery period could be even longer. It's a huge blow to the Lions as their veteran ranked 21st in the NFL in receiving yards (239) and was tied for 11th in catches (19). Ryan Broyles was on a strict snap count in Week 3 thanks to his knee issues, but he'll be given every opportunity to run with the slot job now. If Broyles' knees hold up, he'll be capable of WR3 production in PPR formats.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 09-24-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody hear play on Fanduel? The one-week fantasy thing? I started last week and liked it, wanted to hear if there's anyone else doing it.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
If I lose with this team then I give up on fantasy football.

Wayne's been rather underwhelming the past two weeks, but that looks like a good team. CIN defense is a bit of a ? for me right now because I want to see the Browns play with Hoyer again. He moved the offense better than I thought he would.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-24-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need one WR due to Cobb having a bye. 1 point PPR:

Marlon Brown vs Buf
Ryan Broyles vs Chi
Old 09-24-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown imo Hines.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Wayne's been rather underwhelming the past two weeks, but that looks like a good team. CIN defense is a bit of a ? for me right now because I want to see the Browns play with Hoyer again. He moved the offense better than I thought he would.
Might start the chiefs this week over the Bengals
Old 09-24-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Might start the chiefs this week over the Bengals
If the 7 sacks he took last week are not too fluky, then Hali and Houston will get 4 each haha.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-24-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys... Toughest decision I have faced so far.

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex:

- Le'Veon Bell vs MIN
- Ahmad Bradshaw vs JAX
- Knowshon Moreno vs PHI
- DeAndre Hopkins vs SEA
- Mike Williams vs Zona

I am leaning having Bradshaw and Williams in there somewhere and not really even considering Hopkins since he is going up against the Seahawks.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs have the #1 defense after having already played two pretty good offenses, Dallas and Philadelphia. I'd definitely go with the Chiefs.

So what is the value of Josh Gordon going forward? WR1, WR2, or flex?
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

Marlon Brown vs Buf
Ryan Broyles vs Chi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Brown imo Hines.
I'd say Brown too, but with the new Burleson injury Broyles might be getting more snaps. He's been on a limited snap count thus far, but it might be interesting to see how Detroit will use him. I think whoever starts opposite Calvin will have a nice game. Who's the 3rd receiver, Broyles? The tall white guy (Durham?)?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-24-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So im having a tough year despite my team looking amazing on paper. Right now Im being offered future picks for some players which Im wondering if I should do. Heres my team

Rodgers
Colston
Julio
Dez
Morris
Mcfadden
Davis
Miller
Gostkowski
SF

Right now I could trade Rodgers for RG3 and a 1st, and Dez for a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. In a ten man keeper league, would you guys make that trade. Or should I ride out my 1-2 start for the moment.

Also just got sent Julio and Morris for McCoy. Should I go for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So im having a tough year despite my team looking amazing on paper. Right now Im being offered future picks for some players which Im wondering if I should do. Heres my team

Rodgers
Colston
Julio
Dez
Morris
Mcfadden
Davis
Miller
Gostkowski
SF

Right now I could trade Rodgers for RG3 and a 1st, and Dez for a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. In a ten man keeper league, would you guys make that trade. Or should I ride out my 1-2 start for the moment.

Also just got sent Julio and Morris for McCoy. Should I go for it?
PPR? I'd keep Julio, I just love the guy. Especially now with White injured and Gonzalez not being as active and in his last season. I'd keep Rodgers as well, because I think RG3 is a solid drop-off. The Dez trade I would do though. That's a lot for him.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-24-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

Marlon Brown vs Buf
Ryan Broyles vs Chi
Marlon Brown. Our pass-D is abysmal right now. Arguably the worst backfield I've ever seen on the Bills. He's going to light us up on Sunday. Trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit: nevermind.

Last edited by WCH : 09-24-2013 at 10:57 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KC vs NYG worth using my #1 waiver on?

current D is Dallas @ San Diego

and pick 3 non PPR

A Johnson vs Sea
R Wayne @ Jac
D Bowe vs NYG
S Johnson vs Bal
Old 09-24-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'll just leave this here

Quote:
Hillman wins rock/paper/scissors, gets the TD
Ronnie Hillman said he got the Broncos fourth-quarter goal-line carry on Monday night because he won a game of rock, paper, scissors.

Early in the final frame, Hillman broke off a 19-yard run to the 1-yard line. The Broncos proceeded to take a timeout. During that break in the action, Hillman says he took on Knowshon Moreno and Montee Ball in rock, paper, scissors to see who would get the touchdown. Hillman chose rock, while Ball and Moreno went with scissors. "We were just messing around on the sideline," Hillman said. "Just something to do. Have fun. ... Luckily I won, so it all worked out."
Old 09-24-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
KC vs NYG worth using my #1 waiver on?

current D is Dallas @ San Diego

and pick 3 non PPR

A Johnson vs Sea
R Wayne @ Jac
D Bowe vs NYG
S Johnson vs Bal
Wayne/Johnson & Johnson unless Andre can't play then sorry for having to start Bowe
Old 09-24-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you drop Lamar Miller to pick up Le'veon Bell? (With the intent of starting either back Week 4)
Old 09-24-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Do you drop Lamar Miller to pick up Le'veon Bell? (With the intent of starting either back Week 4)
Who are your other backs?