Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-09-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
What am I looking at?
I get a certain amount of money to build a team, for one of the "1 Week League" sites.

Basically an auction draft-type thing, and all those teams cost the same amount.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 10-09-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i got no clue but someone gimmie an opinion before 12
I wouldn't use the #1 spot on a defense, I'd hold out for an injury to an important guy, like Peterson or something.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-09-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here is my roster minus CLE & Prater

also should I trade W McGahee or D Wilson for A Jeffery or A Gates? non-ppr
Old 10-09-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
here is my roster minus CLE & Prater

also should I trade W McGahee or D Wilson for A Jeffery or A Gates? non-ppr
I'd trade Wilson for Jeffery.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-09-2013, 12:55 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how about McGahee?
Old 10-09-2013, 12:57 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would trade either one without blinking for alshon
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:22 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

his slow response is making me think its a no
Old 10-09-2013, 01:46 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What might you guys expect from Keenan Allen throughout the year?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:53 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ehh idk, rivers spreads the ball around well

someone talk me out of using my #1 waiver on the 9ers defense in the next 6 minutes
Old 10-09-2013, 02:01 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

i pussed out, someone else has em now
Old 10-09-2013, 06:50 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few weeks ago I used my #1 waiver claim on the KC defense. I was very hesitant because I thought they would clear waivers, but I'm glad I did it.

Last edited by WCH : 10-09-2013 at 06:52 AM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:17 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I made a trade yesterday.

T.Rich/Randall Cobb/Fitzpatrick for Beastmode/Mike Wallace.

I was able to nab Justin Blackmon off waivers as well so I'm pretty excited.

Before:

QB 1: Vick
QB 2: Luck
RB 1: McCoy
RB 2: T.Rich
WR 1: Cobb
WR 2: Torrey Smith
TE: Vernon Davis
OP: Fred Jackson/Big Ben
K: Prater

After:

QB 1: Vick
QB2: Luck
RB 1: McCoy
RB 2: Lynch
WR 1: Torrey Smith
WR 2: Blackmon/Wallace
TE: Vernon Davis
OP: Fred Jackson/ Big Ben
K: Prater

Thoughts? I didn't want to give up Cobb but I was banking on hopefully getting Blackmon or Jeffrey off waivers so that worked out. T.Rich has been awful this year and I don't see that changing much so getting Lynch I feel was huge. Wallace seems like high risk type guy but possibly can be a solid addition. Did I win this trade or do y'all think T.Rich will break out?
Old 10-09-2013, 08:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I apologize as you have probably said this 20 times in this thread already but PPR?

If so I don't really like the move per say as Lynch while good has been far from great and Cobb is a top PPR receiver. So you went from a RB who should net you 10+ a game to a RB that should net you 15 but you severely weakened your WR imo as Cobb could get 5 points off catches alone.

Smith, Jeffery, Wallace and Blackmon are more standard league options that rely on yards and TDs. Torrey has been seeing more catches this season but thats besides the point. Now if you are in a standard league I think its a solid move that should be an upgrade.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I trade Eric Decker for Torrey Smith? 0.8 points per reception league.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I would yes.

Torrey is actually a great receiver this season. He is getting the targets and is a deep threat. Win win.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Gordon vs. Lions or Alshon Jefferey vs. Giants? (1PPR)
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Jeffery with out question. Weeden sucks and is going to get hit... a lot.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick one. Standard league:

Ridley vs NO
Pierre Thomas vs NE
Stacy vs Houston
Old 10-09-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

Ridley vs NO
Pierre Thomas vs NE
Stacy vs Houston
Standard makes it a tough choice. Our run defense is not good so I'm leaning Ridley. But Stacy will get more carries.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
0.8 points per reception league.
That seems a bit random
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 10-09-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick one:

Alshon Jeffery vs. NYG
Hakeem Nicks @ Chicago
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

Ridley vs NO
Pierre Thomas vs NE
Stacy vs Houston
I would go Ridley.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Should I trade Eric Decker for Torrey Smith? 0.8 points per reception league.
I also think yes, Torrey has been great this season and is in the perfect situation to maintain his production. Consistent... with the potential to breakout every few games. Kinda like the Romo of WR's.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
Pick one:

Alshon Jeffery vs. NYG
Hakeem Nicks @ Chicago
The one Peanut won't be covering
Old 10-09-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Lord help me I'm sitting Gordon for Terrence Williams. I hope the gamble pays off