Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-14-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Half of my roster is a rotating group of WR3-4 types as I need to start three and don't have any consistent options after Dez. David Wilson and Chris Johnson are hanging out being their useless selves on the bench. I'm putting out feelers right now involving a RB+WR for a solid starter and bench spot. It is a keeper league.

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, Chris Johnson, David Wilson
WR: Dez Bryant, Alshon Jeffery, TY Hilton, Anquan Boldin, Cecil Shorts, Keenan Allen, Rueben Randle
TE: Jimmy Graham
K: Robbie Gould
DEF: Denver
Out of that group I'd look to drop Boldin for a TE and consider dropping Wilson. I have him too and it's extremely frustrating seeing him waste a roster spot. He's probably going to be out at least a few weeks, if not more. And when he comes back, do you think that he'll really light it up the last few weeks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would you ever drop Boldin or Wilson?

Randle or Shorts IMO.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think about MJD cut in a 12 team ppr?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can't drop David Wilson in a keeper league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
What do you guys think about MJD cut in a 12 team ppr?
Pick him up.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Why would you ever drop Boldin or Wilson?

Randle or Shorts IMO.
So I might change my mind on this Randle looks to be in line for a decent game this week. I think I am going to try and grab him with Cobb hurt.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
He can't drop David Wilson in a keeper league.

Pick him up.
I'm going to, but I don't think a #4 waiver will secure that.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Down 30 points with Rivers and Wayne tonight. My opponent has no one left.

1 PPR and I am hoping for a shoot out
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post

You will get a shootout.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 10-14-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Debating Gronk deal earlier, Steven Jackson coming off injury, and Cobb going down for 6-8 weeks; my fantasy team isn't lacking story lines. I'm being offered Morris and Colston/Decker for Gronk and Emmanuel Sanders. With Jordan Cameron, I jump on that right?

Old 10-14-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take Morris/Decker.

As a Colston owner, there is something not right with him this year.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might use my #1 waiver on Foles and carry 4 QBs

not like any RB or WR I pick up is gonna start for me and the winner of the Vick/Foles competition should put up points.

would drop McGahee obviously, shopping Wilson & Cutler right now
Old 10-14-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ROFL fun times.

74-74 at half-time.

I have Trent Richardson and Reggie Wayne. He has Andrew Luck. Now would be a good time for TRich to find his groove.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6-0 and 5-1 in both my money leagues!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well I got 30 points....tie game.final.*shrug*
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That last catch from Wayne won me my game 121 vs 119
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I got 30 points....tie game.final.*shrug*
You better pray to the stat correction gods.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think of

Doug Martin, Russell Wilson, Kendall Wright, and Kenbrell Thompkins

for

Brandon Marshall and Matthew Stafford
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Alright guys haallllpp.

Cobb went down for me so I this is my remaining team.

QB: Rodgers
RB: Forte, Knowshon, Le'Veon Bell, Vereen
WR: Demaryius, Mike Williams, Nuke Hopkins, Pettis (trying to get Randle) and Cobb
TE: Witten, Fleener (bye week guy I grabbed)

So a guy wants Knowshon but offered me something terrible like Knowshon for Edelman. He still wants Knowshon so how does something like Morris and Cruz for Knowshon and Nuke.

Am I hurting my long term prospects too much? Should I ride it out with Williams, Nuke and hopefully Randle? Mind you I am 5-1 and should get Vereen back in week 11 and Cobb back before the playoffs.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post

for

If I'm getting BMARSH and Stafford I'm doing it. You're giving two starters and two bench players for two MAJOR upgrades at the starter position.

Pick 3 time PPR.

Wayne vs Denver
Garcon vs Chicago
Gordon vs GB
Decker vs Indy

Pick 1

Cutler vs Washington
Ryan vs TB

Pick 2 .5 PPR

Blackmon vs SD
Nicks vs Minny
K. Allen vs Jax

Pick 2 .5 PPR

Woodhead vs Jax
Ray Ray vs Pitt
MJD vs SD
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 10-15-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Alright guys haallllpp.

WR: Demaryius, Mike Williams, Nuke Hopkins, Pettis (trying to get Randle) and Cobb

So a guy wants Knowshon but offered me something terrible like Knowshon for Edelman. He still wants Knowshon so how does something like Morris and Cruz for Knowshon and Nuke.

Am I hurting my long term prospects too much? Should I ride it out with Williams, Nuke and hopefully Randle? Mind you I am 5-1 and should get Vereen back in week 11 and Cobb back before the playoffs.
Moreno> Morris
Cruz>>> Nuke

If he goes for it I say do it. Morris' value jumps tremendously if he can find the endzone.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Pulled the trigger.

Sent Rob Gronkowski.

Received Alfred Morris and Eric Decker.

Still have Jordan Cameron. Putting in a claim for Charles Clay.

Old 10-15-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post

for

I think the bolded wins pretty easily.

Old 10-15-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Alright guys haallllpp.

You offer that and hope he accepts.

Old 10-15-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Pulled the trigger.

Sent Rob Gronkowski.

Received Alfred Morris and Eric Decker.

Still have Jordan Cameron. Putting in a claim for Charles Clay.
Today. On this day. You win sir.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
If I'm getting BMARSH and Stafford I'm doing it. You're giving two starters and two bench players for two MAJOR upgrades at the starter position.

Pick 3 time PPR.

Wayne vs Denver
Garcon vs Chicago
Gordon vs GB
Decker vs Indy

Pick 1

Cutler vs Washington
Ryan vs TB

Pick 2 .5 PPR

Blackmon vs SD
Nicks vs Minny
K. Allen vs Jax

Pick 2 .5 PPR

Woodhead vs Jax
Ray Ray vs Pitt
MJD vs SD
Only difficult one was Nicks or Blackmon.