Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-16-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Tavon Austin was dropped in my big money league. Would you drop Stevie for him?
There is a reason why he was dropped.

He is coming off playing 4 snaps in a game they were blowing out a team pretty much all game.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99 View Post
Thanks for the advice, that's what I'm going for...dangle Cutler and see if he bites.
No love for the man who suggested it first :-(
Old 10-16-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

; )

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-16-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah yes, sorry for missing that. Thanks for the help too. I rep'd you for the advice!

Last edited by Finz99 : 10-16-2013 at 05:43 PM.
Finz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know who you remind me of Baller...

Old 10-16-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Just come in and vulture....ya feel me?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-16-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ah yes, sorry for missing that. Thanks for the help too. I rep'd you for the advice!
I'm just harassing. Don't worry, I wasn't attempting to be a rep *****.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm just harassing. Don't worry, I wasn't attempting to be a rep *****.
Hey, fantasy football advice deserves rep. I can't leave you hanging.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

And I might as well ask one more question:

PPR league, 2 WR's start, who do I start?

Mike Wallace
Josh Gordon
Keenan Allen
Alshon Jeffrey

I'm leaning Gordon and Allen.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Mike Wallace
Josh Gordon
Keenan Allen
Alshon Jeffrey

That's who I'd play
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm projected to win by 13 points this week.

My opponent has the Broncos Defense (projected -4 points) and the Eagles Defense (-12). The only one of the six available defenses with a positive projection is the Chargers at +15.

I'm ahead of him on the waiver order, so guess who's not getting the Chargers Defense. And it won't even start for me. This is so satisfying it's ridiculous.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Projected to go 2-0 again good week. Can't wait to see how this team underperforms.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 10-16-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Mike Wallace
Josh Gordon
Keenan Allen
Alshon Jeffrey

Well you have to start Wallace. Buffalo has been TERRIBLE vs WR and seems to be the "slump buster" for underachieving WR.

For Example Bills vs:
Patriots: Amendola - 104, 0 TD
Jets: Holmes - 154, 1 TD and Hill 108, 1 TD
Ravens: Smith - 166, 1 TD
Browns: Gordon - 86, 1 TD
Bengals: Green - 103, 1 TD

So with that said... START MIKE WALLACE!

Then I would go in this order: Allen, Jeffery, Gordon.

I think Allen is your biggest upside but could be less of a target with Jax being terrible. Jeffery in my mind is your safest play as Washington will be keying on Marshall and Jeffery should see targets. Gordon could either go off... or could bust as Shields should be on him and he has been pretty good this season in locking down #1s
Old 10-16-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

For the record I think Mike Wallace is a must start this week and might actually be my "Start of the Week".
Old 10-16-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well you have to start Wallace. Buffalo has been TERRIBLE vs WR and seems to be the "slump buster" for underachieving WR.

For Example Bills vs:
Patriots: Amendola - 104, 0 TD
Jets: Holmes - 154, 1 TD and Hill 108, 1 TD
Ravens: Smith - 166, 1 TD
Browns: Gordon - 86, 1 TD
Bengals: Green - 103, 1 TD

So with that said... START MIKE WALLACE!

Then I would go in this order: Allen, Jeffery, Gordon.

I think Allen is your biggest upside but could be less of a target with Jax being terrible. Jeffery in my mind is your safest play as Washington will be keying on Marshall and Jeffery should see targets. Gordon could either go off... or could bust as Shields should be on him and he has been pretty good this season in locking down #1s
I'm going to take your advice on Wallace, the more I look at that matchup, the more I like it. And with the Dolphins coming off a bye and at home, I could see them putting up big numbers on offense. Good call.

I'm thinking I'll substitute Wallace for Gordon, and go Wallace & Allen.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 3 - 0.5 PPR
M Bennett @ Was
M Wallace vs Buf
C Shorts vs SD
D Bowe vs Hou
R White vs TB
J Edleman @ NYJ
Old 10-16-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: Just realized that I put down the exact same thing as Cain. Oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 10-17-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 3 - 0.5 PPR
M Bennett @ Was
M Wallace vs Buf
C Shorts vs SD
D Bowe vs Hou
R White vs TB
J Edleman @ NYJ
Shorts is still hurt, Bowe isn't doing all that well this season with Smith, and White, I have a feeling, will sit. Bennett, Wallace, and Edelman sound like a solid lineup to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:03 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Shorts is still hurt, Bowe isn't doing all that well this season with Smith, and White, I have a feeling, will sit. Bennett, Wallace, and Edelman sound like a solid lineup to me.
Which would have been the exact opposite lineup you would have started Week 1.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:07 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was offerred alfred morris for reggie Wayne in a standard league. Couldn't hit accept fast enough.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:05 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody in my league wants to trade Rodgers because he has Rivers on his bench. I'm content with Luck, but I think Rodgers would be an upgrade down the stretch. The Rodgers owner needs RB and WR help. These are the guys I'd be willing to trade:

RB: Stevan Ridley, Legarrette Blount, Lamar Miller
WR: Vincent Jackson, Mike Wallace, Keenan Allen, and Anquan Boldin.
IDP: Earl Thomas, JJ Watt, Vontaze Burfict.
QB: Andrew Luck, Terrelle Pryor.

Would any combination of these guys be a fair offer for somebody who's motivated to trade Rodgers?
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Was offerred alfred morris for reggie Wayne in a standard league. Couldn't hit accept fast enough.
You received Morris? I could pull that deal off I'm sure but I already have Forte/Lynch and my WR 's would be Garcon/Gordon/Decker. I wouldn't know who to play in the flex each week. Edit: this is PPR

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-17-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I got Morris. I was looking for a RB upgrade since Spiller and CJ?K have been less than ideal this season and I had depth at WR with Antonio Brown, AJ Green, and got Keenan Allen on waivers last week (only start 2 WRs).

I also got Joseph Randle off waivers and I'm trying to pawn him off on the DeMarco Murray owner for Hilton to replace Wayne. If that doesn't work, I'll just wait until Sunday morning and drop Randle to waivers (so nobody else can use him this week) for Douglas since he is inexplicably still out there in FA and has better long-term value.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Was able to get Cobb. My team is good enough to win a championship already. Cobb just makes it that much better.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Mike Wallace
Josh Gordon
Keenan Allen
Alshon Jeffrey

While I agree with the explanation and logic of my boy Cain, I disagree with the idea of benching Gordon for Wallace. Gordon gave Wallace a 2 game head start and still has nearly 20% more points. His average PPW is twice that of Wallace and he has a higher ceiling and higher floor, with a low so far of 11 vs. Wallace with a 2.4 and 4.2 and 5.4. For me, Gordon is a fringe tier 1 guy who doesn't come out of my lineup. Allen is blowing up right in front of us. Wallace is a guy who has shown us he is unreliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 3 - 0.5 PPR
M Bennett @ Was
M Wallace vs Buf
C Shorts vs SD
D Bowe vs Hou
R White vs TB
J Edleman @ NYJ
Bennett, Wallace, and White. Though you have to pay close attention to Roddy w/multiple, lingering injuries. Play Edelman in his place if there's bad news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Somebody in my league wants to trade Rodgers because he has Rivers on his bench. I'm content with Luck, but I think Rodgers would be an upgrade down the stretch. The Rodgers owner needs RB and WR help. These are the guys I'd be willing to trade:

RB: Stevan Ridley, Legarrette Blount, Lamar Miller
WR: Vincent Jackson, Mike Wallace, Keenan Allen, and Anquan Boldin.
IDP: Earl Thomas, JJ Watt, Vontaze Burfict.
QB: Andrew Luck, Terrelle Pryor.

Would any combination of these guys be a fair offer for somebody who's motivated to trade Rodgers?
Any RB/WR combo of Jackson/Allen + Ridley/Miller would be fair.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote