Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-17-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle Def @ Arizona

or

Chicago Def @ Washington

I'm thinking never go away from Seattle but just want to check.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Seattle Def @ Arizona

or

Chicago Def @ Washington

Seattle. Especially with Palmer back there throwing INT's.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seattle Def @ Arizona

or

Chicago Def @ Washington

Seattle of course, Arizona's offense is terribad at least WAS has RGIIIesus

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks guys - just wanted some confirmation.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-17-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Help with me kicking situation plz :(
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Vinateri vs Denver
Gould vs Washington
Go Vinateri.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-17-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Help with me kicking situation plz :(
Eenie-meenie-miney-*******-mo, man.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Eenie-meenie-miney-*******-mo, man.
Making the right choice with kickers can be the difference between leaving 8-15 points off the board.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Seattle's offense has given the ball to Arizona at midfield and at the 3 yd line. Thanks Wilson.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 10-17-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I need Lynch to get into the endzone
Old 10-17-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Making the right choice with kickers can be the difference between leaving 8-15 points off the board.
It's a crap shoot.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
He'll get there soon.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-17-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pick one, scores from last week in parenthesis because my league has weird scoring. ppr though:

Thad Lewis vs MIA (24)
Brandon Weeden vs GB (16)
Stevan Ridley vs NYJ (23)
Kendall Wright vs SF (11)
Terrance Williams vs PHI (10)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
pick one, scores from last week in parenthesis because my league has weird scoring. ppr though:

Thad Lewis vs MIA (24)
Williams I say.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thad Lewis vs MIA (24)
I'd go with Williams.

I need help here. I've been offered Alshon Jeffery and Jordan Cameron for Jimmy Graham. It's a .5PPR league, you start 2 WRs, TE, W/T, W/R/T. Here are my WRs/TEs:
  • WR - Eric Decker
  • WR - Steve Smith
  • WR - Justin Blackmon
  • WR - Mike Williams
  • WR - Brandon Gibson (picked him up for the matchup vs. the Bills)
  • TE - Jimmy Graham
  • TE - Jordan Reed

He's also got Dez and Nicks at WR, and Bernard at RB. I was thinking of countering with either of them in place of Jeffery. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That had to be a rough sequence for you.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Damn it Browner you slow bastard!!!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-17-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Damn it Browner you slow bastard!!!
Needed that! Thank you Browner! Beast Mode!
Old 10-17-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Needed that! Thank you Browner! Beast Mode!
Fine.....Fine....

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-17-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Another short field set up by Wilson....guy is really killing my fantasy D and isn't even playing against them.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-17-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thad Lewis vs MIA (24)
I'd think you have to go with one of the QB's, particularly given the Jets haven't been friendly to opposing backs this year. Think the Cleveland-Green Bay matchup has a better chance to be high scoring than Buffalo-Miami so I'd say Weeden, but if you think otherwise then I couldn't argue with Lewis either.

Given the option to go QB though, that's the direction I'd go in. Way better floor and arguably a better ceiling too.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:40 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I start Mike Wallace over VJax?
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:22 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Im taking a flyer on Wallace this week. I think after the bye he breaks out, Buffalo is terrible in the secondary so he has the potential to make a big play.

Being an Atlanta fan though, Id say start VJax. The falcons defense is the softest in the NFL. They dont blitz and play huge soft zones, VJax will have a field day, also going up against 2 rookie corners.

Im 60/40 on this so go VJax.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Still happy with my decision to trade for Witten

Quote:
Adam Schefter

Drew Rosenhaus said, "Rob Gronkowski has now been cleared by all his doctors to play Sunday in the Jets game."
Old 10-18-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vinateri vs Denver
Gould vs Washington
Pretty likely to be two shootouts but there's almost no way the Colts/Broncos game won't be. Play Adam.

Quote:

Thad Lewis vs MIA (24)
I agree with derza that the QB is the smart play. Williams could be huge against that Iggle D but that's a risky bet. It's more likely that Bryant and Witten take all the targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Would you guys go with Cutler @ Washington or Foles vs. Dallas this week?
Cutler. He is hot and has been consistent. Foles could be good again or lay an egg. Much riskier and not really a tremendous upside over Cutler's upside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I'd go with Williams.

I need help here. I've been offered Alshon Jeffery and Jordan Cameron for Jimmy Graham. It's a .5PPR league, you start 2 WRs, TE, W/T, W/R/T. Here are my WRs/TEs:
  • WR - Eric Decker
  • WR - Steve Smith
  • WR - Justin Blackmon
  • WR - Mike Williams
  • WR - Brandon Gibson (picked him up for the matchup vs. the Bills)
  • TE - Jimmy Graham
  • TE - Jordan Reed

He's also got Dez and Nicks at WR, and Bernard at RB. I was thinking of countering with either of them in place of Jeffery. Thoughts?
No way I'm doing that for Alshon/Cameron. Cameron has cooled considerably, has less targets, and no all-world QB. Elite players like Graham command an elite player in return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
No, no you don't. Jackson should destroy the Falcons secondary.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote