Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-20-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gronk. The wait was worth it you big polish piece of man meat.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welp, unless I get a miracle, it looks like I'm going to finish second in points for the week, but lose my matchup to the guy who finished first. This is the third time that's happened this season. This week, the guy is probably going to have the highest point total in league history, and he was 2-4 going into the week.

**** this.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who did he have going?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-20-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing Forte, Calvin, and VJax.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Possibly Douglas too as a bye week replacement?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-20-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted to start Douglas over Jeffery. I didn't :(

I think I'll still get the win though.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
I wanted to start Douglas over Jeffery. I didn't :(

That's what you get for taking my advice. Jeffery still had 100 yards though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
That's what you get for taking my advice. Jeffery still had 100 yards though.
Yeah it ended up being fine. I got the W already.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had Chris Johnson starting instead of Spiller until 5 minutes before game started. Swapped them. Chris got 16 more points, I'd have my money league all but won if I hadn't done that. Now I'm just hoping to pull it off monday night
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so sick of Demariyus Thomas
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just wanted to toot my horn.
Wallace out played Gordon and Allen.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Swoll_Cat
Rookie

Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I'm so sick of Demariyus Thomas
Spoke a little too soon. Regardless, Demaryius is a stud. It's more than apparant that Mannings off. Every pass intended for Demaryius has been under-thrown. Under no circumstance is that acceptable when you have a beast of a receiver who thrives off of jump balls. Demaryius' numbers should pick up in catch up time. Hopefully you have him in a PPR format like myself.
Swoll_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down by 8.82. He has Brandon Jacobs, I have Victor Cruz & Blair Walsh.

Who ya got?
Old 10-21-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I just lost by 1 Because of the Prater field goal
Old 10-21-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Swoll_Cat
Rookie

Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I'm down by 8.82. He has Brandon Jacobs, I have Victor Cruz & Blair Walsh.

Who ya got?
It's going to be close. Jacobs against a below average team like Minnesota should be good for 10 points, 12 max with a score. If Manning was smart, he'd put on an air show against Minnesota's bombed out secondary. Assuming Cruz does not lay an egg, he should be good for 16 points. Moreover, Walsh should command anywhere between 4-8. In theory, you should win but it's going to be entirely dependent on Cruz's performance much less Jacobs.
Swoll_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
They all had underwhelming performances, but yes you were right. Toot.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-21-2013, 01:00 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoll_Cat View Post
It's going to be close. Jacobs against a below average team like Minnesota should be good for 10 points, 12 max with a score. If Manning was smart, he'd put on an air show against Minnesota's bombed out secondary. Assuming Cruz does not lay an egg, he should be good for 16 points. Moreover, Walsh should command anywhere between 4-8. In theory, you should win but it's going to be entirely dependent on Cruz's performance much less Jacobs.
That's what I'm fearing. Hopefully AP just runs all over the Giants but gets tackled in field goal range and lets Walsh get a few FGs and not just PATs.

I am seeing Jacobs set out yesterdays practice, so I am hoping he is limited in terms of productions.

I am projected to win by 3, but I am pretty concerned. Jacobs could put up crap numbers and get a td out of nowhere.

It really sucked the Packers put on that last score, the guy I was playing had both Rodgers and Nelson, so that one play accounted for around 11 points.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Harry Douglas vs. TB
Eric Decker vs IND

Who you got?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoll_Cat View Post
seriously?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
Decker. Easy.
Was it really that easy though? I should have started both of them with Vincent Jackson this week.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well Elvis... That was why I was asking about the FAB and keepers :-D.
I bid on both, too. I'm surprised Eric dropped them both (especially Cobb) given the keeper value. He does have both the stud "new toy" TEs in Jordan and Thomas, though. With AJ Green & Percy Harvin on the roster, he'll clearly have great choices even without Wilson/Cobb.

Quote:
You blow

that horn!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I was going to sit Gordon for Decker next week but because Wayne blew his knee out I'm starting both. Yay.

Edit: Jacobs is doubtful for tonight so prepare accordingly.

Double edit: there's no way I can sit either Gordon/Decker for Hilton is there? That'd be a ballsy move.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-21-2013 at 11:18 AM.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doug Martin out for the year. Trying to figure out how much I want to bid for Mike James in my .5 PPR league. Could use a flex option/bye week fill in.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I was going to sit Gordon for Decker next week but because Wayne blew his knee out I'm starting both. Yay.

Edit: Jacobs is doubtful for tonight so prepare accordingly.

Double edit: there's no way I can sit either Gordon/Decker for Hilton is there? That'd be a ballsy move.
It would be tremendously ballsy to start Hilton on his bye week.

Long term, I'd say let him prove it first, as he could disappear facing the extra coverage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Doug Martin out for the year. Trying to figure out how much I want to bid for Mike James in my .5 PPR league. Could use a flex option/bye week fill in.
Meh. When a young stud can't do much, can we really expect much from a 6th round RB? I'd say be conservative with your bids. Maybe even be prepared to add the RB they add this week.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

The owner in my big money league that just lost Wayne for the season also had Cobb.

That's when you know it wasn't meant to be this year.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-21-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
It would be tremendously ballsy to start Hilton on his bye week.

Long term, I'd say let him prove it first, as he could disappear facing the extra coverage.

Meh. When a young stud can't do much, can we really expect much from a 6th round RB? I'd say be conservative with your bids. Maybe even be prepared to add the RB they add this week.
Yeah I noticed it was his bye and forgot to edit. You know what I mean.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Yeah, I don't think I'm going to go wild. My real issue is that right now the only back on my roster playing week 9 is Roy Helu (Bush, Gore, and MJD on byes), and with week 9 fast approaching someone who projects to get a lot of touches would be nice.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote