Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-03-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Kendall Wright @ STL or Dexter McCluster @ Buffalo?
I'd find a way to get McCluster staring for you.
One thing I do seemingly every week is pick up the slot receiver, or #2 guy for whoever is playing the Bills. The slot WR always tears us apart, and the #2 usually has a good game, depending on the matchup. No one on our defense can really match McCluster's speed. I think he's going to have a huge game, but obviously it's up to you who you should start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Roddy. No Colston. Calvin on a bye.

I'm not proud of what I just picked up for WR3

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
No Roddy. No Colston. Calvin on a bye.

I'm not proud of what I just picked up for WR3
Who you got?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Who you got?
Sigh. It is a deep rostered 12 team ppr league.....so its slim pickings.

I looked at the last 4 weeks avg and I got....David Nelson

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 11-03-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sigh. It is a deep rostered 12 team ppr league.....so its slim pickings.

I looked at the last 4 weeks avg and I got....David Nelson
Not the worst choice...I wouldn't expect anything early on but during garbage time he could reel in four catches and possibly a score

Old 11-03-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike James, Steven Jackson, Danny Woodhead. Pick two. The league slightly favors TDs, non ppr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Mike James, Steven Jackson, Danny Woodhead. Pick two. The league slightly favors TDs, non ppr.
Jackson and Woodhead

Old 11-03-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Jackson and Woodhead
That's how I was leaning thanks. Steven Jackson and David Wilson have dug me a 1-7 hole I can't get out of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TEN defense @ STL

or

CAR defense vs. ATL
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with Walsh over Folk. ****.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Foles on my bench with 57.5 currently. That is slightly depressing.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most points in my league and I'm about to be 4-5.

Can someone remind me what about this is supposed to be fun?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm up 90.02 to 79.68.

I have Cosby tomorrow night, he has Forte. Barring some huge game from Forte, or a flop by Cosby, I've got this, right? Standard scoring, non-PPR, no bonuses etc.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:25 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I'm up 90.02 to 79.68.

I have Cosby tomorrow night, he has Forte. Barring some huge game from Forte, or a flop by Cosby, I've got this, right? Standard scoring, non-PPR, no bonuses etc.
I think that could be close. Forte could easily have like 85-100 yards with a TD. I it may come down to a end of the half/game FG by. Crosby
Old 11-04-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need 30 from jordy and crosby tonight in .5 ppr. Definitely doable but ill be nervous. Crosses fingers haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
I think that could be close. Forte could easily have like 85-100 yards with a TD. I it may come down to a end of the half/game FG by. Crosby
I hope they key in on Forte with Cutler out, and hopefully he can't get in the end zone.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Need 30 from jordy and crosby tonight in .5 ppr. Definitely doable but ill be nervous. Crosses fingers haha
Sorry to inform you but Lacy is getting 50 carries tonight. I've spoken to McCarthy about this, he said he would oblige my wishes.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Hilton ruined me last nite.

That 3rd TD was the end all.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 11-04-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

I'm in the same boat. I've got the most points in my league and I'm about to be 5-4. I'm playing the worst guy in the league this week, and he scored the most points of the week with 163 points. I have second most, with 148. Next closest was 120. I've got Starks tonight and he has James Jones. Chalk me up for a loss :(

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 11-04-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hilton ruined me last nite.

That 3rd TD was the end all.
I'm going to win by 50, but I still enjoyed it :P

My bad team even won by a lot. I don't actually mind that team when it does bad because it usually means Brady just **** the bed, but I'll take the win. I ain't dead yet.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I need a RB bad. I want to take a flier on either Kendall Hunter or Montee Ball. I'm leaning towards Ball... Thoughts?

Also, in a .5PPR, it would make sense to find space for Burleson on my team, right? I've got Decker, Steve Smith, Lance Moore, and now Mike Brown (had Blackmon)
Ball is the better flier. The Broncos are talking about reducing Moreno's workload to keep him fresh.

Of that group, I'd drop Brown. The Jags are ******* terrible, remember? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Thinking about selling high on Peyton Manning. Might try to see if I can get Rodgers/Jimmy Graham or Brees/Brandon Marshall for him. Thoughts?
Sure, if you can get a king's ransom like that, do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

It's all about the camaraderie!

Once you're winning again we can laugh about how silly that sounds. :)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I added Foles during waivers (blind bids) Tuesday to replace Stafford. Friday morning I dropped him and added Case Keenum. I am leading Shane by 32 points and he has Rodgers tonight, while I have no one.

So . . . Rodgers should be good for 33 points, give or take, since that is how my season is going in that league. Foles would have netted me 19 more points. If he does drop a 30+ burger on me, I will lose despite starting Keenum, CJ?K, Hilton, Amendola, and even Tim Wright. 160 points better not be a loss or I will totally

Old 11-04-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Ball is the better flier. The Broncos are talking about reducing Moreno's workload to keep him fresh.

Of that group, I'd drop Brown. The Jags are ******* terrible, remember? lol
I know, I know. But I Blackmon lit it up for those same Jags 2 of his 4 games (other 2 he had a hamstring injury). I'm hoping that Brown is capable of being good, but I really don't know.

Do you guys think I should try to move Brees? I desperately need a top WR, or top RB. I was hoping to move him and a mediocre WR for Rivers/Nelson, or something like that. Thoughts?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-04-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I know, I know. But I Blackmon lit it up for those same Jags 2 of his 4 games (other 2 he had a hamstring injury). I'm hoping that Brown is capable of being good, but I really don't know.

Do you guys think I should try to move Brees? I desperately need a top WR, or top RB. I was hoping to move him and a mediocre WR for Rivers/Nelson, or something like that. Thoughts?
Yes, Shorts and Blackmon were decent but now we're talking the next guy up for a bad team. Burleson has a better situation by a long way and we know he can be a productive player.

As for Brees, sure, shop around. There's never any harm in getting a price check. If you don't get anything good enough you just get "stuck" with Brees. Plus it looks like QBBC on the waiver wire will be decent, based on the games Foles / Keenum / Big Ben put up.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Yes, Shorts and Blackmon were decent but now we're talking the next guy up for a bad team. Burleson has a better situation by a long way and we know he can be a productive player.

As for Brees, sure, shop around. There's never any harm in getting a price check. If you don't get anything good enough you just get "stuck" with Brees. Plus it looks like QBBC on the waiver wire will be decent, based on the games Foles / Keenum / Big Ben put up.
Good point on Brown.

And in regards to QB, I have Romo on my bench as well. I just really like Rivers this year and his matchups during the playoffs (NYG, Denver, Oakland)

Quote:
Quote: