Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-08-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Knocking U Dezzy
Rookie

Knocking U Dezzy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does anyone think Vereen will have a impact on fantasy this season?
Knocking U Dezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knocking U Dezzy View Post
Does anyone think Vereen will have a impact on fantasy this season?
Yes. He should be a reasonable flex or better. I'm thinking better, based on how the Patriots offense is playing now that guys are getting healthy and back up to game speed.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Murray @ NO
Moreno @ SD
Gore vs. CAR

which one should i start? i already had peterson play.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Murray @ NO
Moreno @ SD
Gore vs. CAR

for some reason out of these three I like Moreno the best, just a feeling

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Murray @ NO
Moreno @ SD
Gore vs. CAR

Moreno. SD is the worst D of that bunch and Moreno is a top 5 RB in most formats.

Old 11-08-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok getting closer to playoffs I'm trying to build my final roster. My weakest spot is WR and strongest being RB. 12 team non PPR. So I'm looking for some insight on whom to use as trade bait and what I could get in return.

I'm gonna roll with my 3 QBs (Luck/Big Ben/Foles) the rest of the way (can use a 3rd QB in the flex).

At RB I've got McCoy, Lynch, CJ2K, and picked up Vereen 2 weeks ago. With the Vereen pickup I feel like I can trade one of these to pick up a WR, but which one should I look into trading?

My WRs (start 2) are Antonio Brown/Torrey Smith/Riley Cooper/Mike Wallace so ya I need some help.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Moreno. SD is the worst D of that bunch and Moreno is a top 5 RB in most formats.
Def Moreno. That offense is too good and averaging 40+. Moreno is bound to be good for at least one TD.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Ok getting closer to playoffs I'm trying to build my final roster. My weakest spot is WR and strongest being RB. 12 team non PPR. So I'm looking for some insight on whom to use as trade bait and what I could get in return.

I'm gonna roll with my 3 QBs (Luck/Big Ben/Foles) the rest of the way (can use a 3rd QB in the flex).

At RB I've got McCoy, Lynch, CJ2K, and picked up Vereen 2 weeks ago. With the Vereen pickup I feel like I can trade one of these to pick up a WR, but which one should I look into trading?

My WRs (start 2) are Antonio Brown/Torrey Smith/Riley Cooper/Mike Wallace so ya I need some help.
My suggestion is pretty much always the same - shop them all and see what kind of interest & offers you get. If you are a lock for the playoffs already, I'd consider moving Lynch b/c he has the worst match ups in the FF playoffs and is already dealing with injury.

You're talking about trading a top 5 RB and should be expecting a top 5 WR in return. The key is to find the roster with a big hole at RB and decent depth at WR. It may be worth waiting until Monday to see what kind of game Cooper has. If he and Foles are going to have a good connection then you might be ok to sit tight or even target the mega elite WRs like Calvin/Dez.

Old 11-08-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a bye week DEF. Slim pickings on the WR. Who do you guys like from this group?
  • Baltimore vs. Cincinatti
  • New Orleans vs. Dallas
  • Philadelphia @ Rodgers-less Green Bay
  • Oakland @ NYG
  • Tampa Bay @ Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I need a bye week DEF. Slim pickings on the WR. Who do you guys like from this group?
  • New Orleans vs. Dallas
  • Oakland @ NYG
  • Tampa Bay @ Miami
I'd personally go Baltimore, it seems like the safest pick.

I need some help this week, PPR, and if I win I get into first place. Unfortunately I have quite a few guys on the bye.

My receivers and QB are set, but my RBs and flex need some help. So pick three please. Two RBs minimum.

Ryan Mathews vs. DEN (Really hit or miss)

Ben Tate @ ARI (Foster's out)

Darren Sproles vs. DAL (Concussed and has had two back-to-back less than 5 point performances)

DeAngelo Williams @SF (Tolbert and SF D make me not like him at all)

Brian Hartline @TB (In a PPR seems like the most conservative flex pick)

DeAndre Hopkins @ARI (He's been solid)

edit: I just dropped DeAngelo Williams for Reuben Randle vs. OAK

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 11-08-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
  • New Orleans vs. Dallas
  • Oakland @ NYG
  • Tampa Bay @ Miami
I'd go Tampa. 2 Oline starters gone and the Oline wasn't stellar when they were there. The whole zoo down there may be a rallying point so there's risk due to that but the Dolphins were falling apart for weeks and now it's just full on train wreck.

Old 11-08-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
  • New Orleans vs. Dallas
  • Oakland @ NYG
  • Tampa Bay @ Miami
I went with Tampa in one of my leagues. The Dolphins O-Line could use some help, and Tampa D held Wilson in check for about half of the game last week. They won't do anything great, but I think 7-10pts is realistic.

This is actually why in most leagues I've started dedicating a slot for a backup D for the next week. Basically I've been picking up whoever the Jags (or Giants early in the season) play the next week. Sometimes I stray, like next week I've got the Cardinals D ready to step in.

It's kind of unconventional, but so many people in my leagues are using the defense by committee approach this year. It used to be myself and maybe one other person in the league would do it, but now at least half the league does it.

Last edited by mightytitan9 : 11-08-2013 at 03:22 PM.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I'd personally go Baltimore, it seems like the safest pick.

I need some help this week, PPR, and if I win I get into first place. Unfortunately I have quite a few guys on the bye.

My receivers and QB are set, but my RBs and flex need some help. So pick three please. Two RBs minimum.

Ryan Mathews vs. DEN (Really hit or miss)

Ben Tate @ ARI (Foster's out)

Darren Sproles vs. DAL (Concussed and has had two back-to-back less than 5 point performances)

DeAngelo Williams @SF (Tolbert and SF D make me not like him at all)

Brian Hartline @TB (In a PPR seems like the most conservative flex pick)

DeAndre Hopkins @ARI (He's been solid)

edit: I just dropped DeAngelo Williams for Reuben Randle vs. OAK
Tate and Sproles. There really is no argument for Mathews/Williams to play over either guy.

At WR - they are pretty much dead even in scoring. The match up says Randle. I also think the Raiders have a better chance of scoring enough to keep that game moving. Houston / Arizona seems like a good bet for a defensive game.

Old 11-08-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need one RB from this group...
  • Trent Richardson vs STL
  • Steven Jackson vs SEA
  • Mike James vs MIA

Thoughts: I'm leaning James. Richardson hasn't put up double digit points in my league since September, and while the Falcons could pound Jackson against Seattle, he's rarely a big fantasy payoff.

Have one receiver spot to fill with one of these two...
  • Vincent Jackson vs MIA
  • Jordy Nelson vs PHI

Thoughts: Really a toss up for me. My gut would say Nelson, but I'm afraid the drop off to Seneca Wallace will hurt his numbers. Jackson averaged 29 points in my league in Wk6-7 then dropped to 6 the last two weeks. Nelson has the more favorable match-up.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go Nelson and James.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be nervous to go with T-Rich, but if he can't do it against the Rams then he can't do it.

I'd go Nelson for WR, Wallace should be improved after a week preparing as a starter
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you sell high on zac stacy and try to buy low on CJ?K since it seems like this is the time of the year he comes on?
Old 11-09-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, in standard league, pick 1 RB:

James vs Miami
Ellington vs Houston
Richardson vs STL
Old 11-09-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roddy White Seattle or Kenny Stills Dallas?
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Roddy White Seattle or Kenny Stills Dallas?
I'd feel safer with Roddy as long as he goes.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm just worried that he still won't be 100% and will have another 5 point game like he always got playing hurt earlier in the year.

What about Shonn Greene - Jacksonville or Jonathan Stewart - San Francisco? I'm leaning heavily towards Greene because, Jaguars. But I'm second guessing that because, Shonn Greene.

EDIT: Throw Brian Leonard in that mix too. I'm gonna drop Stills to get him back tomorrow if he clears waivers. It's PPR, so he has value, scoring 9 and 10 points the past two weeks.

Last edited by Mufasa : 11-09-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woodhead v Den, Zac Stacey v Colts, Steven Jackson @Seattle, or Mike James v Miami

Pick 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Stacey for sure, and James.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Yeah, I'm just worried that he still won't be 100% and will have another 5 point game like he always got playing hurt earlier in the year.

What about Shonn Greene - Jacksonville or Jonathan Stewart - San Francisco? I'm leaning heavily towards Greene because, Jaguars. But I'm second guessing that because, Shonn Greene.

EDIT: Throw Brian Leonard in that mix too. I'm gonna drop Stills to get him back tomorrow if he clears waivers. It's PPR, so he has value, scoring 9 and 10 points the past two weeks.
I'd go with Greene. I like him, or any RB against Jacksonville. Tolbert very well may steal those goalline touches from Stewart

And Niel, I'd go with Stacy and Woodhead if it's PPR. I feel like the SD/DEN game is going to be very high-scoring, meaning Woodhead is going to see a lot of balls thrown his way. If it's standard scoring, I agree with Mufasa (James/Stacy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike James vs MIA or Andre Ellington vs HOU

Torrey Smith vs CIN or Anquan Boldin vs CAR

non-PPR league

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote