Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-25-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I entered my first FFL ever and today I noticed my opponent's qb change from Newton to Brees in the third quarter. It's in the transaction logs when I checked as well. We are supposed to set our players 5 minutes before kickoffs. I played the commissioner today and work with one of his sons and both of his sons are in the league. I'm not going to win the league anyhow barring about 5 guys qb's going on IR, but this seems dirty.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade Help

10 team non PPR, Standard Scoring

QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R W/R/T

I give Ray Rice
I receive Matt Forte & Dez Bryant

QB M Stafford, M Ryan
RB R Rice, A Bradshaw, M Ingram, J Addai, B Scott, C Williams
WR C Johnson, L Fitzgerald, M Williams(TB), D Henderson, A Collie, J Ford, D Alexander
TE J Finley

line up basically goes from

Stafford
Rice
Bradshaw
Johnson
Fitz
Williams
Finley
Ingram
Henderson

to

Stafford
Forte
Bradshaw
Johnson
Fitz
Williams
Finley
Bryant
Ingram/Henderson

Last edited by fenikz : 09-25-2011 at 06:22 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
just a gut feeling, but if you're scrambling for a flex or rb play this week in a deep league, i think spiller is really going to break out against new england. ran the ball well against oakland and will probably see an increased receiving/returning role with parrish out.
Ouch, not even sure if he had positive points today. I didn't like his prospects this week. Spiller had good runs against Oakland but that was a very tired defense and he still only had 4 carries. There's no situation for him to be out there over Freddy, who did have a good receiving game.

I hope all you ppr folks took a good look at Nelson. I think he had 8 catches in the first half today.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Ouch, not even sure if he had positive points today. I didn't like his prospects this week. Spiller had good runs against Oakland but that was a very tired defense and he still only had 4 carries. There's no situation for him to be out there over Freddy, who did have a good receiving game.

I hope all you ppr folks took a good look at Nelson. I think he had 8 catches in the first half today.
:( .. should have started ingram. oh well, still blowing my opponent out thanks to idps.

also, is it officially time to start denarius moore every week now?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
:( .. should have started ingram. oh well, still blowing my opponent out thanks to idps.

I'm thinking yes. Solid WR3 / Flex option.

Other question:

Is it time to dump Tolbert while he's still relatively hot in PPR leagues? He had less than half the touches Mathews did and Mathews supplanted Tolbert as the goalline back today for basically all occasions. So, sell high? Keep and wait it out? Just one game for Mathews?

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 09-26-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3-0 thanks to Joe Flacco and a certain stud TE that plays for NE.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im in a 40 dollar league and our commish is such a ******* weasel. He just got Tom Brady for a trade of Matt Ryan and Nate Washington. I want my money back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean if it wasen't a money league I wouldn't give a ****, but that is highway robbery. Srsly thinking about asking for my money back if he doesn't take away his trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
So, I entered my first FFL ever and today I noticed my opponent's qb change from Newton to Brees in the third quarter. It's in the transaction logs when I checked as well. We are supposed to set our players 5 minutes before kickoffs. I played the commissioner today and work with one of his sons and both of his sons are in the league. I'm not going to win the league anyhow barring about 5 guys qb's going on IR, but this seems dirty.
If that's how it went down it is dirty. As insane as I am about FF, I wouldn't think twice about dropping that league immediately unless the commish was removed. Using commish login to circumvent the lineup lock is worthy of an old school tar & feathering. Boiling hot tar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Im in a 40 dollar league and our commish is such a ******* weasel. He just got Tom Brady for a trade of Matt Ryan and Nate Washington. I want my money back.
That's a weak trade but not one you should be that upset about, especially if Britt has an ACL/MCL and heading to IR. (And even moreso if the guy getting Nate is the Britt owner.)

Ugly and stupid by the Brady owner, but not an "integrity of the league zomgzz" type deal.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Trade Help
10 team non PPR, Standard Scoring
QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R W/R/T

I give Ray Rice
I receive Matt Forte & Dez Bryant

QB M Stafford, M Ryan
WR C Johnson, L Fitzgerald, M Williams(TB), D Henderson, A Collie, J Ford, D Alexander
TE J Finley
I don't like it. You're taking a downgrade at RB to add another option at the flex. Henderson / Ingram + Collie / Addai (now that they look like they might make a push to not suck completely) as your 2 flex options are not overwhelmingly improved by the addition of Dez. He's banged up, Romo is banged up, and the Cowboys are generally proving that, once again, the stat sheets and records won't match the hype.

IDK, that's a tough one to call. If Dez weren't nursing injuries (again in his young career) I would like that much better.

Quote:

I agree w/Goosemahn. I wouldn't count on Moore to be a WR2 yet but think he could reach that level soon, and maybe better. The problem is Al Davis, I think. DHB will get his time, even if Moore shows he should be the man there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I'm thinking yes. Solid WR3 / Flex option.

Other question:

Is it time to dump Tolbert while he's still relatively hot in PPR leagues? He had less than half the touches Mathews did and Mathews supplanted Tolbert as the goalline back today for basically all occasions. So, sell high? Keep and wait it out? Just one game for Mathews?
I don't think that was Mathews taking over, as much as it was Tolbert being banged up and held back. Still, Mathews made his case for a more even split, at worst. If you can get a decent trade for either, I consider it. That looks like a full blown RBBC hell, where each only one has big numbers and it's anyone's guess which it will be.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so I'm in a little bit of a pickle here. Slow start, 1-2 to begin the season. I've got Larry Fitzgerald, Hakeem Nicks, and Kenny Britt at receiver. Britt is out the year which is a huge blow to my team. At RB I have CJ2K, Felix Jones, and Knowshon Moreno, a ton of potential here but nobody is producing, either due to injury or in CJ's case having to deal with a stacked box. I'm considering moving Hakeem Nicks for either Steven Jackson or Frank Gore, I've been offered both, but am not sure what to do. If I was to trade Nicks I would have to start either Eric Decker or Denarius Moore at my #2 spot, but plain and simple I need more production out of my #2 RB. What do you guys think?
Old 09-26-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm thinking about offering josh freeman and brandon lloyd for mike wallace. the league is ppr and gives small bonuses for any long touchdown. qb's tend to score the highest, but i'm not too thrilled by freeman and getting rid of he and lloyd opens up a spot for denarius moore to start anyway. should i offer this trade?
Old 09-26-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Friend just put Chris Johnson on the trading block in our money league, I want to buy low on him

Standard Scoring, non PPR

QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R W/R/T D/ST K

My Roster
QB M Stafford, M Ryan
TE J Finley

His Roster
QB D Brees, K Kolb, C McCoy
RB C Johnson, J Best, B Wells, J Stewart, J Stark, D Murray, C Spiller
WR S Holmes, P Harvin, M Williams(Sea), B Edwards
TE T Gonzalez, J Shockey

He's obviously very weak at WR while it's my biggest strength, would like to include D Henderson as I don't see his production continuing long term. Suggestions?

edit: also since everyone is from Arizona, Fitzgerald might go for a little more than in most leagues something to consider

Old 09-26-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Alright so I'm in a little bit of a pickle here. Slow start, 1-2 to begin the season. I've got Larry Fitzgerald, Hakeem Nicks, and Kenny Britt at receiver. Britt is out the year which is a huge blow to my team. At RB I have CJ2K, Felix Jones, and Knowshon Moreno, a ton of potential here but nobody is producing, either due to injury or in CJ's case having to deal with a stacked box. I'm considering moving Hakeem Nicks for either Steven Jackson or Frank Gore, I've been offered both, but am not sure what to do. If I was to trade Nicks I would have to start either Eric Decker or Denarius Moore at my #2 spot, but plain and simple I need more production out of my #2 RB. What do you guys think?
SJax and Gore are in just as bad situations I would keep Nicks and play CJ and Jones

Quote:
i'm thinking about offering josh freeman and brandon lloyd for mike wallace. the league is ppr and gives small bonuses for any long touchdown. qb's tend to score the highest, but i'm not too thrilled by freeman and getting rid of he and lloyd opens up a spot for denarius moore to start anyway. should i offer this trade?
Ya I would do it assuming you have a good starting QB, don't see why you would be starting Moore though as Wallace would be taking the spot

Old 09-26-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Ya I would do it assuming you have a good starting QB, don't see why you would be starting Moore though as Wallace would be taking the spot
we have an ultra-flex (any offensive pos.) that freeman currently occupies for me. wallace would take lloyd's wr spot and moore would take freeman's spot. my qb is schaub, but if this deal gets accepted, i'm going to try to get a cheap backup option.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

oh god no, you have to play 2 QBs if you have the option

Old 09-26-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need to add another WR, waiver wire has some good options right now, whjo do you guys prefer between

Brandon Gibson
Torrey Smith
Victor Cruz
Donald Jones
DHB

I'm leaning Cruz or Smith because even though they were filling in for injured players (manningham and Lee evans respectively) they looked one thousand times better than the previous starters. Cruz especially I think has a chance to relegate manningham to the slot and should get more opportunities than anyone else

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I'd go Smith > Gibson > Cruz, wouldn't waste a waiver on the other 2 and maybe not on Cruz even

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...4&#post2691534

opinions please

Old 09-26-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like Donald Jones will basically be what Lee Evans was last year, for a reference point. He's our primary deep ball receiver, but he's not great with routes or too good with tracking the ball and his hands let him down. I know, I pretty much just listed the most important things a receiver should have and said he doesn't have any of it. But he has a way of coming up when you least expect it.
If he's going against a decent corner, he's basically just taking up space outside in a 1 v 1 matchup that he's likely going to lose. But if the matchup is favorable like yesterday's game (or like Lee Evans' game against Baltimore last year) where we will have to be throwing a lot and the coverage isn't so great, then he can be a sly play.
I wouldn't have him on my roster in a normal sized league, but he is on the field for most plays and has a respectable 21 targets, compared to Johnson's 29 and Nelson's 28.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Traded desean jackson for kenny britt on Friday.. yaaaaaay, ******* ****.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
Traded desean jackson for kenny britt on Friday.. yaaaaaay, ******* ****.
Haha it's funny because I have both Desean and Kenny Britt in my money league. I'm so screwed without Britt, my backup options are AJ Green and I've got Marques Colston stashed on my IR slot for when he comes back. What a huge blow to my chances for a championship though. Any time you lose someone averaging 28 points a game, it's going to sting. That means I've got to rely on Stevie Johnson/Desean Jackson/AJ Green/Marques Colston to get me to the championship. Not looking good. I could pick up Sidney Rice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Friend just put Chris Johnson on the trading block in our money league, I want to buy low on him

Standard Scoring, non PPR

QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R W/R/T D/ST K

My Roster
QB M Stafford, M Ryan
TE J Finley

His Roster
QB D Brees, K Kolb, C McCoy
RB C Johnson, J Best, B Wells, J Stewart, J Stark, D Murray, C Spiller
WR S Holmes, P Harvin, M Williams(Sea), B Edwards
TE T Gonzalez, J Shockey

He's obviously very weak at WR while it's my biggest strength, would like to include D Henderson as I don't see his production continuing long term. Suggestions?

edit: also since everyone is from Arizona, Fitzgerald might go for a little more than in most leagues something to consider
that guy's roster is pretty ******. i'd start by offering something like addai + mike williams and see if he bites. my general trade strategy is to start with an offer you consider trade rape (within a reasonable level) and if they decline that, counter by replacing one option with a big upgrade. i get a lot of deals accepted that way. if you're comfortable going to bradshaw + williams if he declines the first offer, that would be a very nice deal in my opinion.

honestly, at this point i wouldn't give up fitz for johnson. the best offer i'd give him is bradshaw + finley for johnson + gonzalez. or maybe you could do bradshaw, williams, henderson for johnson + harvin (harvin is another great buy low candidate, imo)
Old 09-26-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just offered Chris Johnson for Stevie Johnson... I have to do that, right?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I was just offered Chris Johnson for Stevie Johnson... I have to do that, right?
Eh, call me crazy, but I don't think it's an obvious trade with the way things are going right now. It's been three games, not one, and Chris Johnson has yet to show ANYTHING.

He has less than 200 total yards, no TDs, and is averaging less than 3 YPC.

Stevie Johnson, meanwhile, has 20 catches for 265 yards and 3 TDs. I don't know how it's in your league, but he's a top 5 receiver in my league.

So if you really need a RB, I guess you could accept it. But I'd keep Stevie Johnson. He's been consistent so far and an integral part of the Bills high-scoring offense.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Eh, call me crazy, but I don't think it's an obvious trade with the way things are going right now. It's been three games, not one, and Chris Johnson has yet to show ANYTHING.

He has less than 200 total yards, no TDs, and is averaging less than 3 YPC.

Stevie Johnson, meanwhile, has 20 catches for 265 yards and 3 TDs. I don't know how it's in your league, but he's a top 5 receiver in my league.

So if you really need a RB, I guess you could accept it. But I'd keep Stevie Johnson. He's been consistent so far and an integral part of the Bills high-scoring offense.
Well, I was the lucky one to end up with Jamaal Charles this year, so my running back group consists of Steven Jackson, Ben Tate, Dexter McCluster as a flex guy, and Tim Hightower. RB is kind of a high priority. Meanwhile, I have Greg Jennings, Hakeem Nicks, the corpse of Santonio Holmes, AJ Green, Denarius Moore and McCluster available at WR.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote