Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-13-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I sure hope you noticed the theme the last few days where I told everyone who listed Keenan Allen to play him! Had I been around, I would have said bench AJ.
bench alshon or andre? benching alshon would be insane. benching andre would be difficult to do. allen only ended up with 14 points in standard scoring, something andre could match easily
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I have Andrew Luck going up against Houston this week in the Semis... I am afraid that they might blow them out quickly and take Luck out with only a few points, or have a real defensive struggle where again Luck has only a few points

Do you guys think I should pick up and start

Ryan Tannehill vs. NE

Josh McCown vs. CLE

Carson Palmer @ TEN

or stick with Luck..

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

since mccown won't be playing, none of those guys are worth playing over luck

also need help. pick 2. leaning douglas and stacy, but not sure. ppr scoring
zac stacy vs no
harry douglas vs was
michael floyd @ ten
da'rick rogers vs hou
Old 12-14-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Guys I have Andrew Luck going up against Houston this week in the Semis... I am afraid that they might blow them out quickly and take Luck out with only a few points, or have a real defensive struggle where again Luck has only a few points

Do you guys think I should pick up and start

Ryan Tannehill vs. NE

Josh McCown vs. CLE

Carson Palmer @ TEN

or stick with Luck..
Luck is in for a huge game. You gotta realize they can't blow anyone out without Luck being a huge part of the scoring. They don't score on D and their running game is suspect.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck vs Houston or Wilson Vs Giants

also in another league someone was dumb enough to drop Alson and I now have him and Bmarsh is it dumb to start both of them? lol

Last edited by bantx : 12-14-2013 at 02:38 PM.
bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

also in another league someone was dumb enough to drop Alson and I now have him and Bmarsh is it dumb to start both of them? lol
depends on the weather but i'd go wilson. giants are eliminated from playoff contention and have more and more guys going down to injury. as for the 2nd question, no. see: games against detroit, green bay
Old 12-14-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 1 - Non-PPR
Spiller @ Jax
Brown vs Sea
Gerhart @ Phi
Todman vs Buf

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

I'd go Luck easily. There are a lot of concerns with Wilson's matchup that the numbers don't show.

Yes. Start both of them. Stupid league though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 1 - Non-PPR
Spiller @ Jax
Brown vs Sea
Gerhart @ Phi
Todman vs Buf
This week is tough for decisions like this. Damn. I guess you go with the best player and play Spiller...
Old 12-14-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

All leagues are .5 ppr.

I have 1 WR spot and 1 Flex spot open for the following:

Greg Jennings vs. PHI
Cordarrelle Patterson vs. PHI
Da'Rick Rogers vs. HOU
Kendall Wright vs. ARI

Jordan Todman vs. BUF
Toby Gerhart vs. PHI
Bobby Rainey vs. SF
Daniel Thomas vs. NE

Greg Jennings vs. PHI
Golden Tate @NYG
Michael Floyd vs. TEN
Da'Rick Rogers vs. HOU

Rashad Jennings vs. KC
Toby Gerhart vs. PHI
Old 12-14-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 1 - Non-PPR
Spiller @ Jax
Brown vs Sea
Gerhart @ Phi
Todman vs Buf
if gerhart plays I think he's an easy choice. if he doesn't I'm flipping a coin between cj and todman. bills run defense has been ugly the past 4 weeks or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
All leagues are .5 ppr.

Greg Jennings vs. PHI
Cordarrelle Patterson vs. PHI
Da'Rick Rogers vs. HOU
Kendall Wright vs. ARI

Jordan Todman vs. BUF
Toby Gerhart vs. PHI*
Bobby Rainey vs. SF
Daniel Thomas vs. NE

Greg Jennings vs. PHI
Golden Tate @NYG
Michael Floyd vs. TEN
Da'Rick Rogers vs. HOU

Rashad Jennings vs. KC
Toby Gerhart vs. PHI
vikings are really trying to get patterson involved and with peterson out/gerhart looking iffy they might be throwing more than usual. i love patterson here on upside alone. in the other spot i like gerhart IF he plays. otherwise i'd probably go todman. there's a lot to like about rogers as well but i'd have a hard time trusting him. as for wright, between the injuries, poor matchup, and lack of td's, i think he has to be left out of the discussion.

floyd is the most consistent option in the 2nd group of receivers so he'd be my choice there. again, gerhart if he plays. otherwise i'd take jennings out of that group
Old 12-14-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please help. I need to pick 3 in a .5PPR:

• CJ Spiller @ Jacksonville
  • Jordan Todman vs. Buffalo
  • Joique Bell vs. Baltimore (MNF, no less. Bush is questionable, but expected to start. Does Bell steal touches?)
  • Ben Tate vs Indy (Does Indy blow them out, causing Houston to pass?)
  • Rashad Jennings vs. Kansas City

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Please help. I need to pick 3 in a .5PPR:

• CJ Spiller @ Jacksonville
  • Jordan Todman vs. Buffalo
  • Joique Bell vs. Baltimore (MNF, no less. Bush is questionable, but expected to start. Does Bell steal touches?)
  • Ben Tate vs Indy (Does Indy blow them out, causing Houston to pass?)
  • Rashad Jennings vs. Kansas City
I'd go with the top 2.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last time I swear. Fleener or Pitta?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:06 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say Pitta, I guess.

Lacy or Vereen without ppr is my question
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:49 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heath Miller or Dennis Pitta?

Jacoby Jones or Victor Cruz? Also have Riley Cooper but I'm already starting Foles and Jackson.

LeVeon Bell or CJ Spiller?

I'm leaning Pitta, Jones, and Bell as of now. Spiller against Jacksonville is tempting.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 12-15-2013 at 06:58 AM.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Last time I swear. Fleener or Pitta?
Fleener.. Texans have struggled vs the TE recently and I'm pretty sure the lions are a nightmare matchup for tight ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I'd say Pitta, I guess.

this is tough. I think you have to go Vereen because he sees so many touches but that Lacy matchup is tough to pass up. my only concern would be am early defecit forcing the Pack to throw all game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Heath Miller or Dennis Pitta?

Jacoby Jones or Victor Cruz? Also have Riley Cooper but I'm already starting Foles and Jackson.

LeVeon Bell or CJ Spiller?

I'm leaning Pitta, Jones, and Bell as of now. Spiller against Jacksonville is tempting.
Heath Miller. and doesn't matter if you have 2 Eagles or 10. the receivers have an awesome matchup and I'd roll Coop out of that bunch. only way I play Jacoby (over Cruz even) is if you get return yd points. As for the last spot, I cant remember off the top of my head who Pitt plays but I love CJ this week. just depends on how much risk youre willing to take. Bell is probably the safer play
Old 12-15-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say Pitta, I guess.

I'd go with Vereen. I think he's gonna be a big part of the game plan knowing all week that Gronk won't be there.

Old 12-15-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FLEX
Frank Gore or Vincent Jackson

Leaning V-Jax

Gore has had little room with the O-Line missing Iupati and facing defenses stuffing the run with the lame-o pass attack.

And 49ers CB T. Brown is likely out and I don't know who could cover him anyhow. Eric Reid would need to be be over the top every play.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say Pitta, I guess.

Vereen is a RB1 regardless without Gronk
Old 12-15-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I also have Miller. **** it I'm going with Miller over Pitta and Fleener.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I know I'm going to regret it but I simply can't force myself to play Spiller after the year he's had. I'll take Bells consistent 10 points and hope others produce the big games.

Forte, Vereen, and Bell will have to do. Those three and the Eagles have an average game and I'll win.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was 12-2 in my big money league coming into the playoffs, three games clear of second place. I play a 7-7 team in the first round. BOOM, AP and Welker are out. I hate fantasy football.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a .5 PPR I need to start 2 RB's, 2 WR's, a WR/TE, and a RB/WR/TE. Currently I've got these six in there:

Vereen @ MIA
Stacy vs. NO
Roddy White vs. WAS
Josh Gordon vs. CHI
Vernon Davis @ TB
Spiller @ JAX

Other guys I might want to kick around throwing in there are Amendola @ MIA and Mike Wallace vs. NE. Do I want to play either of them over one of the other six? Obviously Vereen and Gordon are must starts.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is the best start today for me at QB... Brady, Ryan, or Dalton?
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Play all your Eagles they say. The Vikings suck they'll score touchdowns.

Yet another fantasy season with a bye and the playoffs and immediate exit looming.