Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-16-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Made the right call rolling with Todman, Tate and Jennings (over Spiller).

Down by 8. with Tucker to go.. and he's got Rice.

All because Brees/Graham **** the bed. Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
lmao. dick.

I managed to overcome that stinker by Vereen. Never count on McDumbass' game planning . . . I should know that by now.
The Dolphins sold out on Vereen. They tried to get him the ball.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colston and Steven Jackson over A.J. Green and Alf Morris was the right choice. I made the wrong choice. Out in my money league

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would never have sat Green, can't really fault that idea.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
This is why I don't do multiple leagues. Having to root for way to many scenarios lol.
Lol. I am only in 5 leagues this year. And there is only one league I really want to win from year to year. I've played FF for 18 years now. I've learned to just set my lineups, make moves, and enjoy just watching football again. I used to stress over it so much. The game wasn't as enjoyable after awhile. I've found a happy medium as I've grown older.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That last pick by Stafford will make me lose by under a point in my money dynasty league. Barring stat corrections... Lol. It's all good. I love this stuff.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
That last pick by Stafford will make me lose by under a point in my money dynasty league. Barring stat corrections... Lol. It's all good. I love this stuff.
It won me my game, all he needed was 15 more Stafford yards or 2 more Megatron yards and he would have beat me.

God bless Matthew Stafford.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I made sure to trade for Staford because I thought he'd be money in the playoffs. This week didn't even matter to me since he put up a big fat 0 last week.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Megatron got me my points. Now rest up big fella I need you next week.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm one week away from two money league championships. I'm heavily favored in both. Knock on wood.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got eliminated by less than a point, if the Steelers had kicked a FG at the end of the game I would have won.

I sad :(
Old 12-16-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait until stat corrections to give up

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my story:

1) Live draft. 1ppr. $150 buy in. We are drawing cards. Commish didn't put out a queen, so everyone gets 1-11 and there's no card left for me. Stuck with 12. Such BS.

2) Really on tilt because I knew I had no chance to get Spiller or TRich, and was not in position to get David Wilson in the 3rd. Talk about dodging bullets. Draft Forte/Dez 1/2. Gio/Lamar Miller 3/4. DeSean/Vernus 5/6. Vereen/Russell Wilson 7/8. Get Alshon later.

3) Earn the No. 1 seed and score most points in league.

4) Look at the league payouts:
1st place gets 1000
2nd place gets 600 (wtf?)
3rd place gets 100
1st place reg. season gets 100
Most points gets 0

5) Complain about horrible payout system. Get no where. After having clearly the best team through 13 weeks, I have made no profit.

6) Fear I'm going to lose in the semi-finals (got a first-round bye). 600 bucks on the line because of the awful payout system. If I lose this one matchup in Week 15 against a 7-6 team that had 300 less points than me during the season, I get NOTHING. The most at stake in any single fantasy matchup I can remember.

7) Get Seahawks-Giants tickets. Can't wait. But I'm playing for 600 dollars in fantasy due to the absurd payout system, so that's in the back of my mind along with my team. What defense does my opponent have? My favorite team's, the Seattle Seahawks. Sitting there rooting against my defense in garbage time. Not even enjoying gorgeous interceptions. Game would have been way more fun if not for fantasy football, which at times ruins football.

8) Again, this matchup is paramount due to the stupid payouts. Seattle D and Blair Walsh combine for 42 points for my opponent. He also started... ...Julian Edlemen.

9) Leave MetLife stadium on the way home. I'm up about 10 points. But he has Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham. One Graham TD and I'm toast. I need the Rams to show up huge. I kinda liked their D.

10) Rams D does amazing, Brees/Graham combine for about 30 points. I'm still alive.

11) I have Carolina D. GE-NO! GE-NO! GE-YESSS! Me and the captain make it happen with a ridiculous pick six for Munnerlyn.

11) He has Demarco Murray, I have Dez. Thank you Romo. Thank you Garrett.

12) I have Gio. Andy Dalton you suck. Thank you Gruden for the GL carries. Screw you Mr. Official for not calling that last one a TD on the field. Roller coaster Sunday Night game.

13) The score is 174-170. I'm winning. Monday Night football. I have David Akers and get 4 points to finish with 178.

He had...

Dennis Pitta. I win 178-174 after watching the most frustrating football game ever. It was an awful experience. What a weekend. Thank you Justin Tucker, thank you Ed Dickson, thank you WILLIE YOUNG and GLOVER QUINN. And of course Russell Wilson.

+600 with a chance at 1000.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Apparently they must have changed the statline for Vereen cause now I am only down by .9. Tucker has to get ONE DAMN EXTRA POINT and I am in the championship game!
So did you win?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
lmao. dick.

I managed to overcome that stinker by Vereen. Never count on McDumbass' game planning . . . I should know that by now.
Ha, I mean, it's kind of true. I always try to acknowledge those that do offer their help and I am genuinely undecided when I post things here, but I stay pretty independent when it come to my fantasy decisions. I still love yous guys.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:13 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Championship week

Nick Foles
Matt Forte
LeVeon Bell
Desean Jackson
Reuben Randall
Heath Miller
Shane Vereen
Stephen Gostkowski
Browns DST

Bench options:
CJ Spiller (worst 1st round pick ever)
Danny Woodhead
Jacoby Jones
Tavon Austin
Dennis Pitta

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:40 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the big thin grit now.

Championship Game. Non PPR. Bonuses for 100+ rushing/catching, 300+ passing. Also small bonuses (3-5) for big play TDs (40-50 yards).

Lineups:

Big Ben
Luck
McCoy
Lynch
V-Jax
Antonio Brown
Vernon Davis
Nick Foles
Matt Prater
Browns D

Brees
Kirk Cousins
Zac Stacy
Fred Jackson
Decker
Desean Jackson
Witten
Matt Cassel (Aaron Rodgers if healthy)
Blair Walsh
Seahawks D

Who ya got?
Old 12-17-2013, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I need your help one last time!

PPR pick my Flex.

Decker vs Houston
Vereen vs Baltimore
A. Brown vs Detroit

Defense I have Carolina vs saints and Chargers vs Oakland. Do I go after Dolphins vs Buffalo? My kicker is Carpenter vs Miami. Should I look at Any of these guys?

Kickers

PPR

Pick my flex and TE

Jordyzzz vs Pitt
A. Brown vs Detroit

Miller vs GB
Pitta vs NE
Fleener vs KC

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 12-17-2013 at 07:35 AM.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow miracle win for me to make my finals. Only tough choice is Chris Johnson at Jax or Ryan Mathews vs Oakland. .5 ppr.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not looking for advice yet, but I somehow made it into the championship game even though I took Spiller/Wilson in rounds 1/3, and have Eric Decker as my #1 guy. Thanks for your help all season, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
So did you win?
Stupid Tucker ONLY got me 23 points... A record high for kickers this season.

Clearly he didn't do enough.

But all sarcasm aside I did win. On to the Championship where there is a $260 difference on the line.

I need to drop people I know won't be starting and hedge my bet with my defense. Lions and Browns or stick with the Broncos.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-17-2013 at 08:47 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Not looking for advice yet, but I somehow made it into the championship game even though I took Spiller/Wilson in rounds 1/3, and have Eric Decker as my #1 guy. Thanks for your help all season, guys!
In one league I made it with my first picks looking like this.

Rice/MJD/Forte/Bowe/Nicks took a lot of trades to get that corrected.

Made it in another with D Wilson/MJD/L Miller as my backs. Trading Dez for Shady and having Gio come alive saved me there.

Congrats Broseph.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Stupid Tucker ONLY got me 23 points... A record high for kickers this season.

Clearly he didn't do enough.
Bailey had 24
Old 12-17-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol. I am only in 5 leagues this year. And there is only one league I really want to win from year to year. I've played FF for 18 years now. I've learned to just set my lineups, make moves, and enjoy just watching football again. I used to stress over it so much. The game wasn't as enjoyable after awhile. I've found a happy medium as I've grown older.
Indeed. I actually find more leagues makes it easier for me to just relax and enjoy football (and, in recent years, my kids) b/c I have too many match ups to possibly remember who I'm playing against in each league. I always know my guys and can watch bottom line stats +/- game breaks but there's no way I can know if I'm winning or losing just based on that anymore. Hell, many Sundays now I'm using the DVR and watching 3 games with no commercials after the kids go to bed. High speed Sunday Night Football! lol

Quote:
Ha, I mean, it's kind of true. I always try to acknowledge those that do offer their help and I am genuinely undecided when I post things here, but I stay pretty independent when it come to my fantasy decisions. I still love yous guys.
As you should, my friend. Ultimately, I always hope the advice helps without getting in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Colston and Steven Jackson over A.J. Green and Alf Morris was the right choice. I made the wrong choice. Out in my money league
Sucks, but those both look like the right choice pre-game. There's definitely no way you sit Green for Colston. That would be madness.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Most here told me Fleener over Miller/Pitta. I had Fleener in until 5 minutes before. Went Miller. Fleener put up a goose egg. I would have not made the championship had I started him. All you can do is take the advice and make the most informed decision possible.