Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-20-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
I'd start Dennis Johnson easily over spiller and ivory. WR on the other hand, there's no better options you could pick up??
I'm not sure I can start Dennis Johnson in a game where Matt Schaub is going against Peyton Manning. If it's 21-0 in the second quarter, are the Texans really going to be running the ball? At least Ivory is locked in for 15 touches, and Spiller can take one home on any play (or at least, that's the theory. I've yet to see that happen this year).

Receiver is pretty dry. I've got James Jones kicking around, with Emmanuel Sanders, Cordarelle Patterson and Andre Caldwell available. I'm not sure I like any of those options, although Jones would've been a sneaky play had Rodgers been cleared. As it stands, I'm leaning Doug Baldwin, but that's a wretched WR3 play in the championship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
9ersfan
Rookie

9ersfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
A couple standard league questions:

Witten at Wash
Pitta at NE

Cleveland d at NYJ
Detroit d vs NYG

Phil Dawson vs ATL
Dan bailey at Wash
Witten, he's a stud.
Detriot, believe it or not Jets have produced 3 negative outings for opposing defense at home.
Dawson, last game at the stick. I could see a blowout here.
9ersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a backup plan for Jordan Cameron.

Out on FA is the following: Tony G, Charles Clay, Marcedes Lewis, Tim Wright, Zach Ertz, Delanie Walker and a handful of other guys.

Tony G is obviously the biggest name out there, but going again San Francisco I am not sure he's the best matchup. Tim Wright is a decent option against STL.

This is the championship game and I also have Eddie Lacy. In case Lacy can't go, do I replace him in the starting lineup with CJ2k and then play V-Jax, Jordy, Keenan Allen, L.Bell in the flex?
Old 12-20-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you have to go Tony G. If he doesn't okay go Clay.

I would play Bell over CJ anyway.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'm not sure I can start Dennis Johnson in a game where Matt Schaub is going against Peyton Manning. If it's 21-0 in the second quarter, are the Texans really going to be running the ball? At least Ivory is locked in for 15 touches, and Spiller can take one home on any play (or at least, that's the theory. I've yet to see that happen this year).

Receiver is pretty dry. I've got James Jones kicking around, with Emmanuel Sanders, Cordarelle Patterson and Andre Caldwell available. I'm not sure I like any of those options, although Jones would've been a sneaky play had Rodgers been cleared. As it stands, I'm leaning Doug Baldwin, but that's a wretched WR3 play in the championship.
I just don't see the Texans getting down that much. The Pats offense is nothing special without Gronk. That being said Brady is under center and Shaub could throw pick 6's

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
I just don't see the Texans getting down that much. The Pats offense is nothing special without Gronk. That being said Brady is under center and Shaub could throw pick 6's
the texans are playing denver. not new england.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think i'm doing it guys. I think i'm sitting Romoception for Fitzmagic.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
the texans are playing denver. not new england.
Wow... Super brain fart... Don't play Dennis

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

Wtf Jordan Cameron!!

Sig by BK

Old 12-20-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who to start as my #2 HB in the championship game (ppr)

Andre Ellington vs Seahawks
Chris Ivory vs Browns
Deangelo Williams vs Saints
Old 12-20-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wtf Jordan Cameron!!
Now who will get you 2 points???
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 12-20-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post

Chris Ivory vs Browns
Go with Ellington. They won't bother with Mendenhall much against that D.

Quote:
Wtf Jordan Cameron!!
So here we are. Championship week and us Cameron/Gronk owners are staring at...

Ryan Griffin (Schaub loves TEs, Graham isn't playing)
Zach Miller (plays against a D that's bad against TEs)
Joseph Fauria (Pettigrew isn't playing)
Scott Chandler
Tim Wright
Zach Ertz

Ugh.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post

Chris Ivory vs Browns
DeAngelo's been solid lately.

Flex help PPR

Michael Crabtree vs. ATL

Brian Hartline @ BUF

T.Y Hilton @ KC

Cordarelle Patterson @ CIN

Also, at QB

Jay Cutler @ PHI

or

Andrew Luck @ KC

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Now who will get you 2 points???
yes hes been struggling lately but hes still a legit #1 TE and could go off any week. Now i gotta start either Ertz, Miller (seattle) or Eifert

Sig by BK

Old 12-20-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was giving serious thought to rolling the dice on Ertz over Cameron anyway.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need your guidance DC. The decisions are haunting me. Dennis Johnson, CJ Spiller, Chris Ivory...Doug Baldwin, Reuben Randle, James Jones...Rams, Bengals, Cardinals...
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moreno @ HOU
Gore vs. ATL
Vereen @ BAL

need 1 to start. leaning towards moreno, but i don't trust him being used that much this week.

also need 1 D/ST to start:
CLE D/ST @ NYJ
STL D/ST vs. TB

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These are my options at QB:

Luck @ KC
Cutler @ PHI
Cousins vs. DAL

Please help.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
These are my options at QB:

Luck @ KC
Cutler @ PHI
Cousins vs. DAL

Please help.
Cutler imho
Old 12-21-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in the event peterson is out and mjd plays:
andre caldwell vs hou
jacoby jones vs nwe
ace sanders vs ten
stevan ridley vs hou

ppr, points for return yardage and big plays

also with cameron out:
marcedes lewis vs ten
ryan griffin vs den
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:24 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

Ertz vs Chicago
Zach Miller vs Arizona

non PPR

Sig by BK

Old 12-22-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I was set on Romo until I read this forecast. Do I go Fitzpatrick?

Quote:
Showers likely, then occasional showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 71. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be the last question I ask you guys til next year:

CJ Spiller or Dennis Johnson in a .5PPR?

Good luck to everyone today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
This is going to be the last question I ask you guys til next year:

CJ Spiller or Dennis Johnson in a .5PPR?

Good luck to everyone today!
Dennis Johnson...
Old 12-22-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I need your guidance DC. The decisions are haunting me. Dennis Johnson, CJ Spiller, Chris Ivory...Doug Baldwin, Reuben Randle, James Jones...Rams, Bengals, Cardinals...
Today is the day. Decisions must be made.
Quote: