Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-27-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Depends on your RB flex situation. If you have a decent one there I'd make the trade. If I were offered it I wouldn't take it personally.
16 team league, ppr, my current lineup is

qb schaub
rb ingram
flex lloyd
wr harvin
wr maclin
te gronk
flex freeman

then i have denarius moore waiting on my bench and i'm willing to put my eggs in that basket. plus ingram and thomas, are primed to come on hard in the next few weeks. ingram has jax/car/tb/ind/stl/tb/atl before his bye. thomas has earned the lions share of carries in miami, a team that loves to run.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
16 team league, ppr, my current lineup is

qb schaub
rb ingram
flex lloyd
wr harvin
wr maclin
te gronk
flex freeman

then i have denarius moore waiting on my bench and i'm willing to put my eggs in that basket. plus ingram and thomas, are primed to come on hard in the next few weeks. ingram has jax/car/tb/ind/stl/tb/atl before his bye. thomas has earned the lions share of carries in miami, a team that loves to run.
Only one RB and a flex in a PPR. Hmmm....

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 09-27-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I pick up Torrey Smith? I have top waiver priority so basically its my choice. If yes, who should I drop?

Here is my team:

QB: Brees, Stafford
RB: Peterson, Forte, Jacobs, Grant, Tolbert
WR: Nicks, Maclin, Bryant, Edwards, Simpson, Alexander
TE: Gronkowski, Pettigrew
D: Packers
DPlayer: Timmons
K: Hanson
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if washington is available id take him over smith, and drop edwards, alexander or simpson
Old 09-27-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A Curtis Painter start has me seriously considering playing the Bucs D this week. Not like my current D is any good.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
A Curtis Painter start has me seriously considering playing the Bucs D this week. Not like my current D is any good.
Yeah, I wound up grabbing them, dropping San Fran since it appears Vick will play.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is the better fantasy option for the bills? Donald Jones or David Nelson? Yahoo says Nelson is a slot, at 6'5'' and Jones is the #2...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn I don't know what trade to do.

AJ Green and Aaron Hernandez for Chris Johnson

or

Greg Jennings for Chris Johnson

I don't really have a tight end, Marcedes is sucking it up right now and my back up lance kendricks hasn't really done anything so far. AJ would be my 3rd receiver and play the flex.

I would have a starting line up of...

QB- Stafford
RB- Hillis, Shonn Greene
WR- Dez, Roddy
Flex- Aj Green
TE- Aaron Hernandez

I love greg jennings but the 1st trade gives me a solid receiver + a very good tight end. I don't know I'm still hesitant on whether or not I want to trade away Chris Johnson. And if I do make one of these trades my Running back depth will be a bit scary with just Ryan Grant on the bench.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Who is the better fantasy option for the bills? Donald Jones or David Nelson? Yahoo says Nelson is a slot, at 6'5'' and Jones is the #2...
Nelson plays out of the slot and gets more looks. Also has better hands and is a better redzone weapon. His role is more important on our offense and he plays it very well with his size and routes.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddamnit, none of my Ryan Fitzpatrick trades are falling through. Either they ***** out or they offer something completely ********.

How about this:

I give:
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB Mike Tolbert
WR Percy Harvin

I get:
QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Daniel Thomas
WR Hakeem Nicks

Think it's acceptable if I offer it?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-28-2011, 01:52 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Goddamnit, none of my Ryan Fitzpatrick trades are falling through. Either they ***** out or they offer something completely ********.

How about this:

I give:
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB Mike Tolbert
WR Percy Harvin

I get:
QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Daniel Thomas
WR Hakeem Nicks

Think it's acceptable if I offer it?
I'd tell you to **** off.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:41 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just traded Josh Freeman, Arian Foster, Tim Hightower for Mike Vick and Ahmad Bradshaw.. did I winz?

My line-up now....

QB-Mike Vick
RB-Matt Forte
RB-Ahmad Bradshaw
WR-Dez Bryant
WR-Mike Williams (TB)
TE-Rob Gronkowski

Im really hurting at WR now that Kenny Britt (rip) is out. Im trying to get Greg Jennings for a bushel of crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Britt going out I'm going after Torrey Smith, but I'm pretty high on the waiver list so McCluster is filling in for him. Rushing/Receiving/returning points and he's listed as a wr? I think just might keep him there.

My lineup

Stafford
Ray Rice
Lesean Mccoy
Fitz
Mccluster
aj green
Gresham
Rackers
Chargers D might pick up another defense though

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get
Chris Johnson
Matt Ryan

I give
LeGarrette Blount
Jonathan Stewart

stardard scoring non ppr

current roster
QB M Vick
RB J Best, L Blount, F Jones, M Tolbert, J Stewart, M Ingram
WR G Jennings, H Nicks, J Maclin, M Manningham, D Henderson, N Washington
TE J Graham

QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R/T

edit: he was gonna drop Matt Ryan in the trade so I countered to include him reflected in the post

Last edited by fenikz : 09-28-2011 at 03:50 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I get
Chris Johnson
Matt Ryan

I give
LeGarrette Blount
Jonathan Stewart

stardard scoring non ppr

current roster
QB M Vick
RB J Best, L Blount, F Jones, M Tolbert, J Stewart, M Ingram
WR G Jennings, H Nicks, J Maclin, M Manningham, D Henderson, N Washington
TE J Graham

QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R/T

edit: he was gonna drop Matt Ryan in the trade so I countered to include him reflected in the post
I would definitely do that. I think it takes Johnson another 2 or 3 weeks to break out, but it's coming.

For me:

Pick up Randy McMichael or Ed Dickson while Gates is out?
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who to start in the Flex spot (PPR league):

Willis McGahee vs. Green Bay or Sidney Rice vs. Atlanta?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Lord_Anubis
Rookie

Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Who to start in the Flex spot (PPR league):

Willis McGahee vs. Green Bay or Sidney Rice vs. Atlanta?
I would go w/ mcgahee if I was doing ok in league.
Rice if teams sucks and need huge upside.

Should I start Llyod, Nelson, or Meachem?
Non-ppr.
Lord_Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meachemmmm

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

For all James Starks owners out there, it appears Ryan Grant's injury will not allow him to play Sunday, so Starks will get the full workload, maybe with some help from Kuhn or someone else.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-28-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Also, it appears Cedric Benson will be able to play this weekend, so forget about a Bernard Scott breakout right now.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-28-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Long-term, who would you rather have?

Mike Wallace or Vincent Jackson?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-28-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Long-term, who would you rather have?

Mike Wallace or Vincent Jackson?
Mike Wallace.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am thinking about offering Andre Johnson for Lesean Mccoy straight up in a normal rules league. I also have Calvin Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Santana Moss, and eric decker.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
I am thinking about offering Andre Johnson for Lesean Mccoy straight up in a normal rules league. I also have Calvin Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Santana Moss, and eric decker.
How the **** do you have those three first receivers?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-29-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

F Jones vs Det
or
J Starks vs Den

non PPR

and if Starks who should I drop for him(or drop for him anyways)

QB M Vick, M Ryan
RB C Johnson, J Best, F Jones, M Ingram, M Tolbert
WR H Nicks, G Jennings, M Manningham, M Maclin, D Henderson, N Washington
TE J Graham

Last edited by fenikz : 09-29-2011 at 12:23 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote