Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-21-2014, 02:02 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stacy isn't a thrilling pick, but he's in a good situation and should be a solid RB this year. I'd rather have Murray, though, and would do that draft & trade. I'm less enamored with Ball. There's high upside but nothing certain.

Perhaps trading back a bit might make taking Stacy easier, since you don't like passing on Marshall for him.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if Marshall is available I'll take him and trade for Murray. If Marshall is taken first I can take Stacy and just be content with having two second and two third round picks. I could see myself trading back to get Stacy tho, thats an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I think if Marshall is available I'll take him and trade for Murray. If Marshall is taken first I can take Stacy and just be content with having two second and two third round picks. I could see myself trading back to get Stacy tho, thats an idea.
Solid plan. Stacy is certainly not a sexy pick but I know the pain you feel. He & Gio are the top two RBs in a keeper I'm drafting for tonight. Not loving either as a potential top target to add to my RB thin team.

Just be sure you snag Dunbar to CYA on Murray.

Old 08-21-2014, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Youre the best as usual. I think I'm actually going to say screw it to Stacy and and Demarco and take Marshall after looking at both hard. Murray has never played 16 games and has an injury history on top of his new OC favoring a committee approach. That wont help me. Stacy got under 1000 and only 7 tds and has looked like garbage in the preseason. Marshall gives me 3 tier 1 wrs, and is butt buddies with Cutler.

Also I'm thinking I can snag Rice/gerhart/Johnson in later rounds, and hopefully Jennings in the second. Not optimal but I think Marshall gives me more value and if even one or two put up decent production that will give me a very formidable team.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:54 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Youre the best as usual. I think I'm actually going to say screw it to Stacy and and Demarco and take Marshall after looking at both hard. Murray has never played 16 games and has an injury history on top of his new OC favoring a committee approach. That wont help me. Stacy got under 1000 and only 7 tds and has looked like garbage in the preseason. Marshall gives me 3 tier 1 wrs, and is butt buddies with Cutler.

Also I'm thinking I can snag Rice/gerhart/Johnson in later rounds, and hopefully Jennings in the second. Not optimal but I think Marshall gives me more value and if even one or two put up decent production that will give me a very formidable team.
I can't argue with the logic. Having three stud WRs is certainly a good thing and there will be reasonably decent RB options with those extra picks. Personally, I'm not touching Rice. The Ravens run game looks weak, regardless of who is toting the rock. Rice is my favorite "fell of the fantasy football map" player this year. I'd be much happier with Gore, Spiller, Tate, Matthews, etc. at roughly the same price. You should have a shot at two of those, and they aren't likely to be blown away by Stacy's production.

Old 08-21-2014, 03:55 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Just be sure you snag Dunbar to CYA on Murray.
I know Im in the minority but for some reason I keep thinking that if anything were to happen to Murray that Randall would be the replacement and that Dunbars role would stay pretty similar with a slight increase...could be way off sure...
Old 08-21-2014, 04:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
I know Im in the minority but for some reason I keep thinking that if anything were to happen to Murray that Randall would be the replacement and that Dunbars role would stay pretty similar with a slight increase...could be way off sure...
I have a hard time believing Joseph wouldn't earn the role, as well, tbh. As it stands now, however, every outlet is still saying Dunbar is #2. Essentially, Dunbar is the guy that's roster worthy to start the season because he's the CoP and big play RB. Were Murray to go down, his touches would probably increase slightly and Randle's would skyrocket.

Old 08-21-2014, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I can't argue with the logic. Having three stud WRs is certainly a good thing and there will be reasonably decent RB options with those extra picks. Personally, I'm not touching Rice. The Ravens run game looks weak, regardless of who is toting the rock. Rice is my favorite "fell of the fantasy football map" player this year. I'd be much happier with Gore, Spiller, Tate, Matthews, etc. at roughly the same price. You should have a shot at two of those, and they aren't likely to be blown away by Stacy's production.
I think I agree with you on the Gore/Mathews part. Rice I'm only taking in round five or later, by then I'll already have six picks in plus my three keepers so I can afford the risk

What are people thinking about Gordon? I'm almost positive he wont be suspended the entire season since this is taking so long. There is no other reason for this process to still be going on if they were going to ban him for the year. Say if hes even suspended eight games, what rounds are people thinking of grabbing him? I'm thinking in the early late round, 9-10, see if I can get production in the last few games while hopefully getting a possible keeper out of him for next year. Thoughts?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-21-2014, 09:50 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think I agree with you on the Gore/Mathews part. Rice I'm only taking in round five or later, by then I'll already have six picks in plus my three keepers so I can afford the risk

What are people thinking about Gordon? I'm almost positive he wont be suspended the entire season since this is taking so long. There is no other reason for this process to still be going on if they were going to ban him for the year. Say if hes even suspended eight games, what rounds are people thinking of grabbing him? I'm thinking in the early late round, 9-10, see if I can get production in the last few games while hopefully getting a possible keeper out of him for next year. Thoughts?
If they tell me Gordon is only gone 8 games, I'm taking him in the 8th round of 10 team leagues. Easily, too.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
If they tell me Gordon is only gone 8 games, I'm taking him in the 8th round of 10 team leagues. Easily, too.
Thats what i'm thinking as well. At the very least he could provide some keeper insurance for the following season if I trust he'll stay out of trouble ( I don't lol). I'd take that risk around then. I doubt we hear about the sentencing in the next few days.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-22-2014, 09:50 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drew Bree's Ryan Matthews Maurice Jones-Drew Aj Green Keenan Allen Vernon Davis Michael Floyd Rams d nick Novak Fred Jackson Doug Baldwin Dwayne Bose j Stewart Big Ben Riley cooper bucs

12 team league... Thoughts. Feedback?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

last minute cramming for my fantasy draft, 10 team non-ppr help me edit my tiers

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DFI/edit#gid=0

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:15 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
last minute cramming for my fantasy draft, 10 team non-ppr help me edit my tiers

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DFI/edit#gid=0
I actually pretty much like all of it, except I don't think Jordan Cameron belongs with Gronk and Thomas. Otherwise other than small nitpicks which are literally just personal preference, I like em.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else love Andre Ellington this year? I like him enough to where I'm pretty much positive he's going to end up being my #2 RB. I see him making a jump like what Charles/Spiller did in their breakout seasons.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just had a fantasy draft. I had the second pick. Standard league:

QB: Kap/Romo
RB: Shady/Murray/Tate/Gerhart/Vereen
WR: Marshall/Garcon/Floyd/Hunter/Kelvin Benjamin
TE: Cameron/Clay
DEF: Denver
K: Walsh
Old 08-22-2014, 11:57 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Anyone else love Andre Ellington this year? I like him enough to where I'm pretty much positive he's going to end up being my #2 RB. I see him making a jump like what Charles/Spiller did in their breakout seasons.
I think the limited touches he's seen in preseason speaks to the idea that they're going to use him a ton this year. I could see the offense being completely centered around him. He will get a ton of receptions.
Old 08-24-2014, 04:43 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12-team PPR league. I could not be happier.

QB: R. Wilson 8
WR: J. Jones 2
WR: C. Patterson 4
WR: G. Tate 6
RB: E. Lacy 1
RB: D. Martin 3
W/R: S. Vereen 5
TE: J. Reed 7
DEF: Houston
K: B. Walsh

BN RB: C. Hyde, J. Stewart, L. Blount
BN WR: M. Evans, J. Gordon, K. Britt
BN TE: L. Green

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:18 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Drew Bree's Ryan Matthews Maurice Jones-Drew Aj Green Keenan Allen Vernon Davis Michael Floyd Rams d nick Novak Fred Jackson Doug Baldwin Dwayne Bose j Stewart Big Ben Riley cooper bucs

12 team league... Thoughts. Feedback?
RB is very weak. I don't trust MJD or Fred to be any better than RB3 types. I'd be surprised if they reach even that level. QB and WR are great and VD should be stud TE again. Overall, I'd be worried about the RB spot and depth, as I'm not a big believer in Stewart, Cooper, or Bowe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Just had a fantasy draft. I had the second pick. Standard league:

QB: Kap/Romo
RB: Shady/Murray/Tate/Gerhart/Vereen
WR: Marshall/Garcon/Floyd/Hunter/Kelvin Benjamin
TE: Cameron/Clay
DEF: Denver
K: Walsh
Should be a very good team. QB has boom/bust with both guys but it's tough to not like Romo with their D looking bad. Injury scare, but both QBs should be a passable pair, at worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I like him alot. I don't know that I trust his talent PLUS the overall offense in Arizona to select him ahead of the proven talent + usage we know is there for Charles, Peterson, Forte, and maybe even Murray, Lynch, Lacy. But I do agree he's in a prime spot to be a huge breakout guy.

Old 08-24-2014, 06:13 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

In an 8 team keeper where (everyone keeps 3) we play with larger rosters to compensate for lack of players (close friend league). Start 2 QB, 4 WR, 3 RB, 2 TE, 2 Wr/RB.

My keepers are AD, Charles, Ball, so I am going to mostly ignore RB. I draft last, am thinking of taking Gronk and Julius Thomas if both fall, and then just going WR crazy for the next 6 picks depending on value, then grabbing my QB's. Think ignoring WR that long will be insurmountable, or would the RB/TE advantage every week make up for it? Just kinda kicking around ideas...

The BEST WR available is Antonio Brown, so I may just go there if he falls, but I doubt he will, to give an idea of what I am passing up on top end WR talent.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:34 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just did the rookie draft for my dynasty league. Added Jeremy Hill, Khiry Robinson, Tre Mason and Ryan Shazier. Current team is

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB - Doug Martin, Ray Rice, Lamar Miller, Jeremy Hill, Khiry Robinson, Tre Mason, Marcus Lattimore
WR - Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Kendall Wright, DeAndre Hopkins, Justin Hunter, Josh Gordon
TE - Rob Gronkowski, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham
IDP - Eric Berry, Eric Weddle, Brandon Carr, Dannell Ellerbe, Chandler Jones, Ryan Shazier, Sean Lee (IR), NaVorro Bowman (IR)
K - Robbie Gould

Also traded Michael Crabtree for a 2015 first and Pierre Garcon for another 2015 first.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Not really enamored with my draft. Sort of wishing I went with that DT trade but heres how it went down:

Keepers: Aaron Rodgers, Julio Jones, Dez Bryant

Picks: Zac Stacy, Rashard Jennings, Desean Jackson, Toby Gerhart, Jordan Cameron, Mjd, Ray Rice, Hakeem Nicks, Seattle Def, Stephen Gostowski, Josh Gordon (took the chance in the 9th round), Tom Brady (lol), and Dwayne Bowe.

Thoughts? I'm scared. A lot of risk here, not a lot of solidarity. Really hoping one or two of my rbs pan out here.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-24-2014, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a 12 team, PPR keeper draft last night. I had pick 9.

QB: RG3/Kap
RB: Ball/Bell/Gerhart/Tate/Ivory/Mason
WR: Dez/Michael Floyd/Torrey Smith/Justin Hunter/Marqise Lee/Marvin Jones
TE: Cameron/Heeeeeeaaaaatttthhhhhh
DEF: Tampa
K: Blair Walsh

We completely started over and I am not sure how I like my team. I waited for a QB and TE and felt like I got great value for them.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:48 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might avoid RB if I have a later pick in my 12-team league and try for...

1. Demaryius Thomas
2. AJ Green/Dez Bryant
3. Alshon Jeffery
4. Rob Gronkowski

I know I'd be screwed at the RB position, but to me you are better off taking those guys than say a Rashad Jennings.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:01 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
Not really enamored with my draft. Sort of wishing I went with that DT trade but heres how it went down:

Keepers: Aaron Rodgers, Julio Jones, Dez Bryant

Picks: Zac Stacy, Rashard Jennings, Desean Jackson, Toby Gerhart, Jordan Cameron, Mjd, Ray Rice, Hakeem Nicks, Seattle Def, Stephen Gostowski, Josh Gordon (took the chance in the 9th round), Tom Brady (lol), and Dwayne Bowe.

Thoughts? I'm scared. A lot of risk here, not a lot of solidarity. Really hoping one or two of my rbs pan out here.
On an individual level I dont really like any of your running backs ( not loving Stacy this year) but you managed to grab enough guys that 2 of them will pop.

I also think Tom Brady has a good bounce back year that he may help you upgrade in a trade. Id feel pretty solid about that team especially if youre an active trader and waiver guy. Lots of options.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 man league. I had the last pick. Here is my roster. The (#) is their pick #

QB- Aaron Rodgers(13)
RB- Frank Gore(60)
RB- Lamar Miller(61)
WR-Brandon Marshall(12)
WR-Kendall Wright(84)
TE-Julius Thomas(36)
WR/RB/TE-Vernon Davis(37)
K-Steve Hauschka (132)
D/ST-Baltimore(108)

BN-Golden Tate(85)
BN-Fred Jackson(109)
BN-Steve Smith Sr. (133)
BN-Danny Amendola(156)
BN-LeGarrette Blount(157)
BN-Blair WAlsh(180)
BN-Joe Flacco(181)
BN-Bobby Rainey(204)
BN-Jared Cook(205)

I was pissed someone took Manning round 1 and fearing a run on QBs I took Rodgers at 13. There wasn't a QB taken until the 50s. I'm a little weak at running back but other then that not really complaining.