Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-06-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Ok so this guy offered me two trades....in both trades I receive Aaron Rodgers and give up Vincent Jackson and Jason Witten....I'm going to accept because my QBs right now are Kolb, Ben and Peyton....sooo I need one. The other part of the deal is the WR I receive....Preston Parker or Johnny Knox?
Take the big play upside - Knox. Parker is a possession guy and will be at risk of decline if/when Mike Williams shows up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Should I trade Stafford,Sporles,Moss for Vick and Steve Smith(car)?

Vick gets hurt alot but I have feeling Stafford will not keep this up.
or
Stafford,Darius Moore,Sporles,Fred Davis for Brees and AP?

QB: Stafford
RB:McFadden.Wells,Kendall Hunter,Lynch,Sporles,Torrain
WR:Colston,Mike Williams(TB),Calvin Johnson, Roddy White,Darius Moore,Santana Moss, and Mike Sims Walker
TE: Gates,Cook and Fred Davis
K: Gould
Def: Tennessee

1 QB
2 WR
2 RB
2 W/R

its not a PPR league
Of the two, the first would be my choice. However . . .

DMC & Wells are too risky with their current and past injury history to give up Sproles, imo. If Torain comes off the bye as 'the guy' in DC you can pick up trade talks again with far more ammo. Right now I see no reason to make either of those trades. Your team is looking good. Stafford is a beast & looks like a guy who will only be stopped by injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I'm trying to package a deal for Julio Jones

He really needs a Quarterback and I have Schaub on my bench. Maybe him and a 3rd or 4th receiver? or would it take more than that?
Tough sell with AJ out for a bit. Every source you can find is predicting extra doses of Foster and the run game for the Texans. You'd have to send at least a reasonable replacement for Julio in the deal if I were his owner. But it always depends on rosters. If he has good depth at WR and a terrible situation at QB, it might be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I was offered Eric Decker, AJ Green, and Beanie Wells for Vincent Jackson and Jonathan Stewart.

Thoughts?

PPR league, too.
I'd take that. I love VJax, but Beanie is awesome right now. I see JStew's situation getting worse going forward. Decker looks to be on the rise, Green is a stud (albeit an inconsistent one) and Jackson is nursing the abdominal strain and a hammy now.

VJax for Beanie straight up would be fair, imo. Getting two WRs for JStew is icing.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:00 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beanie is inconsistent I wouldn't trust him and jstew is not doing well this year, but Vjax will get his points every week

Stuck on the last page

Ray Rice's bye week this week I picked up Ryan Grant and Tolbert off Waiver who should I start?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Beanie is inconsistent I wouldn't trust him and jstew is not doing well this year, but Vjax will get his points every week

Stuck on the last page

Ray Rice's bye week this week I picked up Ryan Grant and Tolbert off Waiver who should I start?
Beanie has been a picture of consistency, aside from last week's blow up, that is. ;)

18 / 90 / 1
14 / 93 / 1
27 / 138 / 3

I'd go Tolbert since he still appears to be the goalline RB and the passing attack RB. With Gates out he should see more targets since the entire WR core is beat to ****.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was offered Eric Decker, AJ Green, and Beanie Wells for Vincent Jackson and Jonathan Stewart.

Thoughts?

PPR league, too.
I do that. V Jax is great, but I have no confidence in Stewart and Beanie and AJ alone is plenty of value for V Jax.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julio Jones vs Green Bay? Or Sidney Rice vs NYG? I have to replace Reggie Wayne on my roster.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Julio seems to be getting better and better. I'd be happy starting him at this point, especially with GBay giving up big points to WRs.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'd take that. I love VJax, but Beanie is awesome right now. I see JStew's situation getting worse going forward. Decker looks to be on the rise, Green is a stud (albeit an inconsistent one) and Jackson is nursing the abdominal strain and a hammy now.

VJax for Beanie straight up would be fair, imo. Getting two WRs for JStew is icing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I do that. V Jax is great, but I have no confidence in Stewart and Beanie and AJ alone is plenty of value for V Jax.
Quote:
Beanie has been a picture of consistency, aside from last week's blow up, that is. ;)

18 / 90 / 1
14 / 93 / 1
27 / 138 / 3
My main concern with Beanie Wells is that he has no added value in a PPR league, as he gets a minimal amount of catches. He's basically the same type of RB as LeGarrette Blount, who I already have. If these guys rush for 100 yards and a TD, they get 16 points for me, which is good, but at the same time is far from being a sure thing.

Do you think Wells will really outplay Blount, enough to lose V-Jax? Also, do you think Decker will keep up his level of play? I've been hearing that Tebow might start sooner or later, and I'm not sure how that would affect Decker's fantasy value.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Julio seems to be getting better and better. I'd be happy starting him at this point, especially with GBay giving up big points to WRs.
Has GB really been giving up a lot of points to WRs? I honestly don't know, I just thought that Woodson and Williams would shut things down.

BTW, I agree with you. I'd start Julio. He's had a very good year so far, he's just missing the TDs.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
My main concern with Beanie Wells is that he has no added value in a PPR league, as he gets a minimal amount of catches. He's basically the same type of RB as LeGarrette Blount, who I already have. If these guys rush for 100 yards and a TD, they get 16 points for me, which is good, but at the same time is far from being a sure thing.

Do you think Wells will really outplay Blount, enough to lose V-Jax? Also, do you think Decker will keep up his level of play? I've been hearing that Tebow might start sooner or later, and I'm not sure how that would affect Decker's fantasy value.
I think Beanie came into the season with a chip on his shoulder and is producing like a man on a mission. He isn't as bad as Blount in the pass game and is outproducing him in the run game - with one fewer game, at that. Basically, to me he looks like a guy who is taking the reigns with something to prove, and living up to his draft stock. He has 8 targets in the passing game in 3 games. Obviously not a ppr stud but, at ~3 targets per game, it's respectable. I think Tampa is showing it's . . . youthful exuberance? . . . with a slow start. A little too cocky, maybe? I like them to bear down moving forward and start producing as expected. A few big plays (Benn / Williams) can open things up for them across the board offensively, though this week could be rough for Blount.

VJax isn't exactly a ppr stud, either. He gets big yards and gets the TDs, but he's not know for volume catches. As for his "replacement" in the deal . . . it's probably AJ Green. I think Green / Dalton are steadily improving, which really is the better half of the WR pair you get back. Decker looks like he'll be a decent option, but mostly a bye week guy compared to Green. I suppose the big question is who you drop and what your roster looks like, too.

Quote:
Has GB really been giving up a lot of points to WRs? I honestly don't know, I just thought that Woodson and Williams would shut things down.

BTW, I agree with you. I'd start Julio. He's had a very good year so far, he's just missing the TDs.
It doesn't matter how good your DBs are when your QB hammers away for a six pack. lol

Teams have to put the pedal down at all times. The WRs get plenty of work. 31st in the league vs. the pass right now, so yeah, play WRs against 'em.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I updated it with my roster
I still wouldnt do it

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does anyone have some good trade targets right now? my 16 team league roster is probably good enough to win my division, but i doubt i could take down any of the big dogs in the league. i'm trying to trade 2 mid-tier players for 1 high-tier. +rep as usual for advice
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Stewart and Mike Thomas for Shonn Greene

Who wins that trade? or is it to crappy to even care?
Old 10-06-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say whoever gets Stewart and Thomas...Greene's not doing much this year and frankly with the Jets' offensive line doesn't look like he will.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:46 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now I got another one for you, at first I was like no way but the more I think about it the more I like it.

I receive: Cam Newton, Rob Grankowski, Mark Ingram, Plaxico Buress

He receives: Matthew Stafford, Lance Kendricks, Dez Bryant

Ingram gives me a solid #3 behind Chris Johnson and Peyton Hillis, I actually would have good depth now with him and Jonathan Stewart.

- Grankowski gives me a #1 Tight End, I picked up Greg Olsen last week off the waiver wire and he had a good week but he's not consistent like Rob is.

- I still have a solid Quarterback to play in Matt Schaub i Cam indeed does struggle in the next few weeks.

- I don't want to get rid of Dez and I know for a fact he loves Roddy White so maybe I'll add Roddy for Vincent Jackson. And pull dez and plax from the trade. I don't know though, lookin at the Atlanta schedule, it's pretty cake.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:32 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pick 2 - W/R/T & W/R - nonppr

Eric Decker
Mark Ingram
Jacoby Ford
Jared Cook
Danario Alexander
Devery Henderson
Darius Heyward-Bey

Last edited by fenikz : 10-07-2011 at 05:34 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:47 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decker/Henderson

Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AJ Green v. Jacksonville
Or
Nate Washington v. Steelers

Please and thank you! =)

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so screwed in my money league. Bradford, Grossman and McCoy all have byes this week, so I am playing without a QB2. Gunna get crushed. God dammit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

No qb's available in FA or try to make a quick trade?

Old 10-07-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
No qb's available in FA or try to make a quick trade?
Not a single starting QB left, someone just used the #1 waiver on Matt Moore. QBs are gold in this league because they're eligible for flex play. Luckily I have Matt Stafford who has been scoring enough for 2 QBs, but it's going to be really close. I'm 3-1 and leading the league right now, and I lost last week cause I was playing Aaron Rodgers and his 6 ******* touchdowns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
does anyone have some good trade targets right now? my 16 team league roster is probably good enough to win my division, but i doubt i could take down any of the big dogs in the league. i'm trying to trade 2 mid-tier players for 1 high-tier. +rep as usual for advice
SJax / Hillis / Benson
DWill / Addai

AJ Green / Holmes /Roddy
Manningham / Floyd

All should be decent buy-low targets, though Roddy is still riding his name so he might be too expensive.

Quote:
Jonathan Stewart and Mike Thomas for Shonn Greene

Who wins that trade? or is it to crappy to even care?
Greene does not look very good. The Oline looks terrible, too. Getting anything in return for Greene is a smart move, I think.

Quote:
Now I got another one for you, at first I was like no way but the more I think about it the more I like it.

I receive: Cam Newton, Rob Grankowski, Mark Ingram, Plaxico Buress

He receives: Matthew Stafford, Lance Kendricks, Dez Bryant

Ingram gives me a solid #3 behind Chris Johnson and Peyton Hillis, I actually would have good depth now with him and Jonathan Stewart.

- Grankowski gives me a #1 Tight End, I picked up Greg Olsen last week off the waiver wire and he had a good week but he's not consistent like Rob is.

- I still have a solid Quarterback to play in Matt Schaub i Cam indeed does struggle in the next few weeks.

- I don't want to get rid of Dez and I know for a fact he loves Roddy White so maybe I'll add Roddy for Vincent Jackson. And pull dez and plax from the trade. I don't know though, lookin at the Atlanta schedule, it's pretty cake.
I really liked Olsen preseason and still do now. Any TE is likely to put up a dud, and he's been seeing plenty of targets. I don't know that you need to make this move, but I like the trade overall.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
pick 2 - W/R/T & W/R - nonppr

Eric Decker
Mark Ingram
Jacoby Ford
Jared Cook
Danario Alexander
Devery Henderson
Darius Heyward-Bey
Ugly. I'd probably roll w/Ingram against a terrible Panthers rush D. Henderson v. Alexander for the second spot . . . Alexander has the better matchup but I see no reason to expect much from him. Go with the Saints - at least they have a solid offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
AJ Green v. Jacksonville
Or
Nate Washington v. Steelers

Please and thank you! =)
Tough to sit Nate when he's been doing well, but my gut says Green beasts this week.

EDIT: Check the weather on that Cincy / Jax game, though. Right now there's talk of a nor'easter blowing through w/ winds hitting 20mph by game time.

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 10-07-2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need some help guys... nonppr league. I need 2 flexes and these are my options:

Mark Ingram @ Carolina
Isaac Redman vs. Tennessee
Mario Manningham vs. Seattle
Dexter McCluster @ Indianapolis

Thanks!
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
I need some help guys... nonppr league. I need 2 flexes and these are my options:

Mark Ingram @ Carolina
Isaac Redman vs. Tennessee
Mario Manningham vs. Seattle
Dexter McCluster @ Indianapolis

Thanks!
I think Ingram has the best chance of scoring a TD of that group. I'd roll with him and Ingram. McCluster has too much competition for touches and Haley will take the same (asinine) "don't overwork him" approach he took with JC. I'm thinking Manningham might put up a "show-me" game and go off . . . but that may be wishful thinking as I really need him to show up for one of my $$$ teams. lol

Old 10-07-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

All right, so a guy wants to have one of my two TE's, Rob Gronkowski or Jermichael Finley. Who should I trade, and for who?

Here are our rosters.

Mine:
QB Aaron Rodgers
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Percy Harvin
WR Denarius Moore
RB Darren Sproles
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Mike Tolbert
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB Felix Jones
RB James Starks
TE Rob Gronkowski
TE Jermichael Finley

His roster:
QB Josh Freeman
QB Ben Roethlisberger
QB Matt Hasselbeck
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Julio Jones
WR Robert Meachem
WR Nate Washington
RB Darren McFadden
RB Daniel Thomas
RB Michael Bush
RB DeAngelo Williams
TE Scott Chandler
TE Antonio Gates

I'm thinking of targeting either Nicks or McFadden with Gates also in the deal (buy low, maybe?), as well as being willing to give up one extra player, like three for two. Any trade suggestions? Which TE should I trade?

Props to clover_jeez!