Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-31-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Cedric Benson and Mark Ingram for trade bait also, also have big ben and stafford as my QB i could part with one of them

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tolbert is officially out tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I have Cedric Benson and Mark Ingram for trade bait also, also have big ben and stafford as my QB i could part with one of them
A package like that is more likely to get you the upgrade you want. Find the team(s) with needs and work from there.

That's two banged up QBs, though, so be sure to check the wire for a guy like Dalton or try to get a backup QB back in the deal.

You may have to wait a week on trading either of those RBs, though. Ingram banged up and Benson suspended makes people suspicious.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My recievers

DeSean Jackson
Dwayne Bowe
AJ Green
Pierre Garcon
Heyward Bey

Now AJ green has been the only consistent WR I have, should I try and make a trade for someone more consistent? Desean and Dwayne for someone?
Bowe has been ridiculously consistent. Other than week one, his worst output was a 6 catch 76 yard performance. Dunno how you can complain about someone that has 100 yards or a TD 4/6 games, and one of the games he didn't, his team had three TD's returned for touchdowns and dominated the game start to finish, giving them no reason to throw.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowe is just a ridiculously underrated player. If he had consistent QB play his numbers would be insane.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rivers is a serious pos this year. fml
Old 11-01-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since Tashard Choice got claimed by Washington, I'm more than likely going to pick him up since he'll probably be a starter pretty damn soon.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:00 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4-4 now! after starting out 1-4, and I'm getting Blount and Julio back from injury. Hopefully they don't ease Blount back in there, I want 20+ carries!

Who do I start at flex?

Julio Jones vs Indy
DeMarco Murray vs Seattle

Thinking about goin Julio even if Felix is out again. Julio is finally healthy and was looking like a beast before he got hurt, and the Colts secondary is terrible.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:41 AM    (permalink
Mushtaq23
Rookie

Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decided to drop my DST and just pick each week based on match ups.

This week of the FA defenses I like Cowboys (vs Seahawks) or Chiefs (vs Miami). Although the Jets are available and have been a good point scoring D but are away to the Bills.

Who do you suggest?
Mushtaq23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:56 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushtaq23 View Post

This week of the FA defenses I like Cowboys (vs Seahawks) or Chiefs (vs Miami). Although the Jets are available and have been a good point scoring D but are away to the Bills.

Who do you suggest?
I suggest whomever is playing Tim Tebow and the Bronco's...so Oakland :D
Old 11-01-2011, 06:51 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I suggest whomever is playing Tim Tebow and the Bronco's...so Oakland :D
Or a pissed off Dallas Defense that's playing Tavaris Jackson and the Seahawks.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Who do you suggest?
I used to do that. Unless you have one of the top 3, it often works best. Certain weeks you could be screwed though. At 8-0 I'm already looking towards the playoffs. My friend just picked up Houston this past week because he had NYJ on bye. As soon as he drops them, I'm going to use a waiver claim on them because they play Indy week 16.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:13 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lost my first game this past week... The byes killed me with Rogers and Forte out... Not to mention my WR (Wallace and Welker) did ****.

Looking to bounce back against an 0-8 opponent.

Quote:

Who do you suggest?
Honestly this is a tough one. I would go with the Cowboys for this week. Not to mention they have a string of pretty easy games coming up.
9 11/06/11 SEA
10 11/13/11 BUF
11 11/20/11 @WAS
12 11/24/11 MIA
13 12/04/11 @ARI

14 12/11/11 NYG
15 12/17/11 @TB
16 12/24/11 PHI
17 01/01/12 @NYG

The Jets seem to only have 3 "easy" games left
9 11/06/11 @BUF
10 11/13/11 NE
11 11/17/11 @DEN
12 11/27/11 BUF
13 12/04/11 @WAS
14 12/11/11 KC
15 12/18/11 @PHI
16 12/24/11 NYG
17 01/01/12 @MIA

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 11-01-2011 at 09:20 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point I'm picking up players off waiver to keep from other people getting them so is Tashard Choice someone I should let rot on my bench?

Old 11-01-2011, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6-2 baby....
Old 11-01-2011, 10:16 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I'm playing probably the toughest match right now against brady hopefully he can be contained

I have heath on waiver wire right now

Old 11-01-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need help-

So my roster looks like this-

Mike Vick
Ahmad Bradshaw
Matt Forte
Dez Bryant
Mike Williams
Rob Gronkoski

BN-
Deangelo Williams
Jackie Battle
Delone Carter
Jabar Gaffney
Jay Cutler

I was wondering- should I try to trade bradshaw and get a WR? I think if I'm smart with my matchups I can get by with Battle, Carter or D-will as my 2nd RB... but should I risk it?

I think I could get Dwayne Bowe or Fitzgerald. Outside shot I could get Greg Jennings or Andre Johnson.

Also, its a ppr league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

0-3 in my fantasy leagues this week. I would have won 2 of them if Drew Brees had a decent game.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Left Ingram in and I still beat up on him. <3 McCoy. Also won a total shitfest where Stafford and Antonio Brown put up half of my points.

Detroit's bye is going to hurt.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you make this trade:
Beanie Wells, Brandon Marshall
for
Greg Jennings
Old 11-01-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Would you make this trade:
Beanie Wells, Brandon Marshall
for
Greg Jennings
Who am I getting and what is my bench? Context is everything.

Do I roll with Jackie Battle against Miami this week, or Shonn Greene against Buffalo?
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Who am I getting and what is my bench? Context is everything.

Do I roll with Jackie Battle against Miami this week, or Shonn Greene against Buffalo?
I would say Jackie Battle.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a bye week filler at QB.

I have Kolb (STL) but he might not be good to go.

Who is the better option.

Tavaris Jackson (DAL)
or
Carson Palmer (DEN)

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm playing probably the toughest match right now against brady hopefully he can be contained

I have heath on waiver wire right now
If that is your hardest matchup this year you should find yourself winning the championship. Decker will fail with Tebow as the starting QB Fred Davis isn't exactly a fantasy stud. Outside of the propensity of Tom Brady to go absolutely ape **** after a loss you should win this game by double digits.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I need a bye week filler at QB.

I have Kolb (STL) but he might not be good to go.

Who is the better option.

Tavaris Jackson (DAL)
or
Carson Palmer (DEN)
I can't trust Palmer til I see him succeed in a game I'd take tavaris

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 11-02-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I'm in ESPN's Gridiron Challenge and I'm looking for a cheap QB My options are ...

Tavaris Jackson, Andy Dalton, Carson Palmer, Alex Smith, John Beck, Matt More. If I take Palmer Beck or Moore I can upgrade Steven Jackson to Frank Gore.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: