Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-23-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, I've had to do injury scrambling. Any advice on my championship lineup? It doesn't look like the most dominating group, I know.

Known starters in bold, 0.5 ppr

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF

QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Calvin Johnson, Lance Moore, Jabar Gaffney, Mike Williams, Michael Crabtree
RB: Lesean McCoy, Felix Jones (?), Kevin Smith, Kahlil Bell, Ryan Grant, Mark Ingram
TE: Jimmy Graham
K: Jason Hanson
DEF: Baltimore
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i will literally respond to every unanswered question on the last page if some of you help me out with a pretty brutal lineup choice this week... scoring is ppr, bonuses for long plays and high yardage totals. qb's tend to score the highest because their bonuses are the largest. that said, here are my cringeworthy options

qb kellen clemens vs pit
rb chris ivory vs atl
wr andre roberts vs cin
wr jerome simpson vs ari
te jermaine gresham vs ari

just pick the least bad one
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2:
Jimmy Graham vs. ATL
Rob Gronkowski vs. MIA
Jermicheal Finley vs. CHI

Pick 3:
AD vs. WAS
Cedric Benson vs. AZ
Stephen Jackson vs. PIT
DeAngelo Williams vs. TB
AJ Green vs. AZ

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 12-23-2011 at 09:50 PM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
i will literally respond to every unanswered question on the last page if some of you help me out with a pretty brutal lineup choice this week... scoring is ppr, bonuses for long plays and high yardage totals. qb's tend to score the highest because their bonuses are the largest. that said, here are my cringeworthy options

qb kellen clemens vs pit
rb chris ivory vs atl
wr andre roberts vs cin
wr jerome simpson vs ari
te jermaine gresham vs ari

just pick the least bad one

Wow. I'd probably go Gresham.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Pick 2:
Jimmy Graham vs. ATL
Rob Gronkowski vs. MIA

Pick 3:
AD vs. WAS
Cedric Benson vs. AZ
Stephen Jackson vs. PIT
DeAngelo Williams vs. TB
AJ Green vs. AZ

Graham and Finley

AD, DeAngelo, Green
Old 12-23-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last move of the season
Phil Rivers
Cam Newton

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Finley or Hernandez?

Finley's last game vs The Bears - 85 Yards, 3 TDs

Hernandez's last game vs The Phins - 103 Yards, 1 TD
hernandez, imo. finley has been all over the place since that bears game while hernandez seems a safe bet for at least 50-70 yards, and a touchdown if you're lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Starks vs. CHI, Grant vs. CHI, Thomas vs. ATL or Tolbert @ DET?

And then at WR, need to pick three:

Bryant vs. PHI, Cruz @ NYJ, Nicks @ NYJ, Maclin @ DAL or Heyward-Bey @ KC?
those rb options are all very hit or miss. i'd avoid the packers, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Mike Williams (TB) or DHB this week!? Please HELP!!
i think mike williams. dhb is inconsistent and kc's defense has been solid 3 of the past 4 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF

QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Calvin Johnson, Lance Moore, Jabar Gaffney, Mike Williams, Michael Crabtree
RB: Lesean McCoy, Felix Jones, Kevin Smith, Kahlil Bell, Ryan Grant, Mark Ingram
TE: Jimmy Graham
K: Jason Hanson
DEF: Baltimore
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Pick 2:
Jimmy Graham vs. ATL
Rob Gronkowski vs. MIA

Pick 3:
AD vs. WAS
Cedric Benson vs. AZ

Stephen Jackson vs. PIT
DeAngelo Williams vs. TB
AJ Green vs. AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Last move of the season
Phil Rivers
Cam Newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Eli v Jets
Flacco v Cleveland
Palmer v KC
Fitzpatrick v Denver
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Torrey Smith vs. CLE
Demaryius Thomas @ BUF
Malcolm Floyd @ DET

Last edited by sbh15 : 12-23-2011 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Wow. I'd probably go Gresham.
i just grabbed charlie batch over clemens. i think i might roll with him because a td of 50+ yards (a very good possibility with pit against stl's secondary) would guarantee him a 10+ point day.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:41 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GAH! I still dont know whether to play Lynch or Turner. Might wait to see if Willis is still out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
GAH! I still dont know whether to play Lynch or Turner. Might wait to see if Willis is still out.
i'm rolling with lynch for lack of another option, but i can't see him getting shut out of the endzone. he's got the best percentage in the nfl as far as turning carries inside the 5 into touchdowns and he's on fire right now. it might be an ugly 40 yards and a td (say, on 20 carries), but it's still 10 points
Old 12-24-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'm rolling with lynch for lack of another option, but i can't see him getting shut out of the endzone. he's got the best percentage in the nfl as far as turning carries inside the 5 into touchdowns and he's on fire right now. it might be an ugly 40 yards and a td (say, on 20 carries), but it's still 10 points
I could technically play CJ Spiller instead as well, and some are projecting him for a huge week. Spiller also has WR eligibility, but Im stacked there. It really comes down to Turner, Lynch, Spiller and Stevie Johnson. I've gotta pick 2.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lynch vs the 9ers?!?! Go with Turner.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-24-2011, 12:56 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
I could technically play CJ Spiller instead as well, and some are projecting him for a huge week. Spiller also has WR eligibility, but Im stacked there. It really comes down to Turner, Lynch, Spiller and Stevie Johnson. I've gotta pick 2.
i think spiller gets shut down, honestly. the bills suck and denver's d is on fire. i'd also avoid playing a wr like johnson where you can play a rb. i'd probably roll lynch and turner. if you can't risk lynch, then i'd go with spiller
Old 12-24-2011, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Choose 2:
Antonio Brown without Roethlisberger
Vincent Jackson with a dinged up groin
Percy Harvin with the Vikings

Choose 1:
Kevin Smith
Mike Tolbert
Legarrette Blount
Jonathan Stewart

Choose one (flex):
Any of the previous plus Jermichael Finley

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Let's play a game. It's called set my lineup for the CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! Got about 800 riding on this game, let's not mess it up! I'm leading by 2 points going into the second week of the championship.

QB-
QB -
RB -
RB -
WR -
WR -
WR -
OP -

QB: Matt Stafford, Joe Flacco
RB: Ray Rice, Marshawn Lynch, Mike Turner, CJ Spiller
WR: Miles Austin, AJ Green, Marques Colston, Desean Jackson, Stevie Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, CJ Spiller
TE: Aaron Hernandez

I've also got the Ravens D and Mason Crosby.
Last minute opinions?
Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 12:22 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

spot start question: evan royster or charlie batch
Old 12-24-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
spot start question: evan royster or charlie batch
Charlie Batch

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-24-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Last minute opinions?
Rice, Turner, Green, Colston, Austin, and anyone for the OP. I would go Lynch.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-24-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I am so sketched out for my championship. So much cash riding on the outcome.

My team (right now):

Stafford, Flacco, Turner, Rice, Austin, Colston, Green, Hernandez, Spiller (Lynch, S. Johnson), Ravens, Crosby

His team:

Sanchez, A. Smith, Sproles, MJD, C. Johnson, R. White, Cruz, Witten, Gore, Packers, Novak

I have a 2 point lead after last week. It's going to be so damn close. My biggest advantage is that I'm the only team in our league who can cancel out Calvin Johnson, as he's catching his passes from Stafford.
Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Blount.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welp, playing Tebow over Romo won't come back to hurt me. Done for the game.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I'm pretty sure AJ Green cost me my fantasy championship today. I'm up 23 with Mason Crosby and Marques Colston left, but he has Packers D/ST, Roddy White and Darren Sproles. It's going to be insanely close.
Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down 22 with Rodgers, Jermichael, and Sproles left.

He still has Roddy White, Pierre Thomas, and John Kasay. I'm ******, aren't I?

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I'm down 22 with Rodgers, Jermichael, and Sproles left.

He still has Roddy White, Pierre Thomas, and John Kasay. I'm ******, aren't I?
Well at least we'll both be rooting against Roddy White!
Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

**** Jairus Byrd and London Fletcher. 30 points between both guys.

Props to clover_jeez!