Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-27-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
You must stop with this AP talk. It's AD. AD AD AD AD AD AD AD
This may be the greatest post in the history of these boards. Listen to this man.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to do a 3 round Fantasy Mock draft in the style of the 5 round in 5 days draft? Its at 10:00 tonight.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also,

Myself and my fellow co-hosts are a part of a 4 man all rookies fantasy league. Is there anyone under the radar who could be starting this year?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Also,

Myself and my fellow co-hosts are a part of a 4 man all rookies fantasy league. Is there anyone under the radar who could be starting this year?
Offensive and Defensive rookies or offensive only?
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Offensive and Defensive rookies or offensive only?
1 QB
1 RB
1 WR
1 TE
1 IDP
7 bench players

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get the QB early, WR last of the starters (there are lots). TE I wouldn't worry about, none will get you too many points.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB is easily the biggest priority. The 1st and 2nd picks would have to be Luck and RG3 you'd think. Team 3 or 4 would have to get Weeden either right away or very early. The team left without one of those 3 guys is going to be in trouble as it looks like no other rookie QBs will be starting immediately.

48 rookies total. Sounds like fun... unless you're the guy without a QB. Lol. I'll try and come up with some guys to keep an eye on in a bit.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a keeper league, if I traded Gronk's rights for JC's rights, would you think that's a fair value if we both keep them?
Old 07-15-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
In a keeper league, if I traded Gronk's rights for JC's rights, would you think that's a fair value if we both keep them?
What's the scoring? PPR, it is pretty fair, but Gronk a bit higher rated. Standard, you are losing out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
What's the scoring? PPR, it is pretty fair, but Gronk a bit higher rated. Standard, you are losing out.
Yes, 1 point PPR.

My keepers are Helu(had to keep a rookie), Gronk (if I don't move him), and Fitz.

I still have Jennings, Fred Jackson, AD, and potentially Rivers to deal if others were interested.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I think JC's value will sink this year so if you are getting Gronk I'd do it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-17-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, 1 point PPR.

My keepers are Helu(had to keep a rookie), Gronk (if I don't move him), and Fitz.

I still have Jennings, Fred Jackson, AD, and potentially Rivers to deal if others were interested.
Seems like you should be shopping for extra picks rather than any different player to keep. If you can't do that, try to secure a top-notch rookie to keep instead of Helu so you don't have to worry about shanny.

JC . . . I can't see any reason in the world I'd trade the mega-elite-stud that Gronk has become for a RB coming off injury and still dealing with a crowded backfield and lousy QB. Unless you're talking about some other JC that I can't pin down atm. Hillis will be a bigger threat to JC than people want to believe.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 point PPR, WR WR WR RB RB W/R/T W/R/T

Pick me 2 keepers

Andre Johnson
Jordy Nelson
Aaron Hernandez

ya my team sucked

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
1 point PPR, WR WR WR RB RB W/R/T W/R/T

Pick me 2 keepers

Andre Johnson
Jordy Nelson
Aaron Hernandez

ya my team sucked
What kind of keeper schedule? Jordy & Aaron are stud youngsters with more great years ahead so I'd lean towards those two in any long term keep format. Probably lean towards them in any format, tbh.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just 2 players every year no limit on how many times

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
just 2 players every year no limit on how many times
Hernandez and nelson. You could have them both for a good 8 years if you wanted.

Old 07-25-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I'm not keeping Greg Jennings. I got offered a second and fourth round picks for him. Should I do this trade? I value draft picks and that's all I wanted for my guys I'm not keeping. I'm leaning towards yes.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not keeping Greg Jennings. I got offered a second and fourth round picks for him. Should I do this trade? I value draft picks and that's all I wanted for my guys I'm not keeping. I'm leaning towards yes.
I dont suppose your draft order is decided yet?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I dont suppose your draft order is decided yet?
He picks second. I don't have a first round pick due to an earlier trade. My pick is later. So it'll be a late second and a late fourth.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i mean in these trades its really hard to tell. could you get more for Jennings? Cause if not id take it obviously.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes, immediately. In a keeper league, Jennings is likely a early second round pick. You're getting his actual value plus more. Go accept, if you haven't yet. This is not a very smart trade by the other guy. He/she would be better served to keep those picks, draft Jennings in round 2 (or the next best WR who would have similiar value) and still have a 4th round selection.

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 07-26-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He picks second. I don't have a first round pick due to an earlier trade. My pick is later. So it'll be a late second and a late fourth.
Then yeah assuming a ton of other good WRs aren't already taken I would take that trade.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Rights of AP and Steven Jackson for a second and fifth round pick? I'm leaning towards no.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Rights of AP and Steven Jackson for a second and fifth round pick? I'm leaning towards no.
Hell no. Especially since AP's value long term is still incredible as a keeper. Having both back in the draft pool is way more valuable than a 5th in a keeper league.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Lord_Anubis
Rookie

Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.

How does my team look?

Standard scoring and format beside an extra flex slot(no ppr)
But double normal yds for pt (ie. 20 recyd/pt), 50 return yd/pt, and yardage pts for defs.

League is 16 team start-up dynasty auction draft.

QB: M. Ryan, R. Fitz(BUF)

RB: M. LeShoure, J. Starks, LaMichael James, Isaiah Pead, Taiwan Jones

WR: Dez, Maclin, T. Smith(BAL), Percy, E. Royal, J. Cribbs, G. Salas(STL), L. Naanee (MIA)

TE: Gronk, J. Dreessen (DEN)

K: Nugent
DEF: CHI, NYJ

RBs look kind of ugly, but one's got to pan out right? lol
Lord_Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote