Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which team will make the playoffs in 2014?
Jaguars 6 8.70%
Raiders 2 2.90%
Browns 6 8.70%
Bills 5 7.25%
Vikings 15 21.74%
Titans 4 5.80%
Buccaneers 4 5.80%
Jets 8 11.59%
Texans 10 14.49%
Dolphins 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2014, 10:27 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2014 Surprise Playoff Team

Here's last year's thread.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56903

33 people correctly picked the Chiefs. 10 correctly picked Philly. 9 correctly picked SD. 8 got screwed with Arizona playing in the NFC despite a great surprise season. That means 60% of were right. 70% of us were right if you include Zona as a win. That's crazy. To the one brave soul who took the Raiders, Xonraider, this is your year! Zero people picked Jacksonville. That's bound to change after a strong finish to last year, right? ...right?

TEAMS WITH AN UNDER 8 WIN TOTAL IN VEGAS QUALIFY. The Lions would not be a surprise playoff team. I mean I guess technically it would be a mild surprise but this thread is for identifying real sleepers. There are ALWAYS surprise teams and I don't like how every NFL preview picks the same damn teams to make the playoffs. The inverse is that you also have to pick a collapse team or two (maybe I'll make a poll for that too...) which is why I think people don't pick surprise teams when they should.

Oakland
Jacksonville
Cleveland
Buffalo
Minnesota
Tennessee
Tampa
NY Jets
Houston
Arizona EDIT: Miami instead

I don't have room in the poll for St. Louis. I figure that there is about a 98% chance that even if St. Louis makes the playoffs, a team from the above list will also make it. So save St. Louis for the "experts" who are also foolishly (?) forecasting a drop from the 49ers and/or Seahawks.

If I had room, I'd have put Carolina in the poll too, but they made it last year and their number is still 8.5.

I also wish I could put Miami and Washington on there. Washington wouldn't be THAT much of a surprise due to their division. Miami would borderline shock me. Oh well. EDIT: I'm taking out Zona. They won 10 games last year and no one is going to pick them. Even if you did, you'd be picking them to repeat last year. It would be a surprise based on Vegas, but not a change from last year which is what we're trying to predict.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Jomoz
Rookie

Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

St. Louis is a lock to make the playoffs this year.

Of the teams you listed, I'd pick Tampa Bay and Tennessee as the other most likely playoff teams.
Jomoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of this list of teams I would say the Texans because they are in a cupcake division. I think the Titans and Jacksonville will both be in the bottom half of NFL teams and the Colts are nothing special.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are the Falcons under 8? If so, them.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:56 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomoz View Post
St. Louis is a lock to make the playoffs this year.

Of the teams you listed, I'd pick Tampa Bay and Tennessee as the other most likely playoff teams.
Lolz

I picked Minnesota but I don't love any of these picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:07 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't have room in the poll for St. Louis. I figure that there is about a 98% chance that even if St. Louis makes the playoffs, a team from the above list will also make it. So save St. Louis for the "experts" who are also foolishly (?) forecasting a drop from the 49ers and/or Seahawks.
I definitely think they have a strong chance at a wild card. The Rams could take the next step this year... that team is loaded with talent right now.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:46 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the Jets would be a surprise but I think we have a strong shot at the playoffs, even with what looks like an awfully tough schedule. I will go with Tampa because that team is crazy stacked.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:30 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the Rams
Old 08-09-2014, 11:36 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With that defense I'll go with the Texans.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went full homer and pickex Oakland

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:03 PM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a wild card spot in the NFC you're going to need 10+ wins. AFC is doable with 8 or 9.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:12 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was either MIA, HOU or TB, for me.

I went Miami. Mainly because I think Tannehill is pretty good and can maybe take that next step. Was thinking Houston but giving the rock to Fitzmagic is honestly nothing special..he isn't bad though but outside of him I like that team.

TB is very talented and had a good off season but that division could be the 2nd/3rd best in the league.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to sound like a homer, but I think the Jets D should be good enough to contend for a playoff spot, regardless of what the offense does.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:37 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The front 7 is elite.

What do you see in the secondary that gives you any confidence? I know the front 7 will help but they can't do it all.

No Revis or Cro, nothing even close.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:58 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
The front 7 is elite.

What do you see in the secondary that gives you any confidence? I know the front 7 will help but they can't do it all.

Dee Milliner is the best CB in the NFL...

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?s...rk&src=desktop

Last edited by XxXdragonXxX : 08-09-2014 at 05:02 PM.
XxXdragonXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 06:30 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only 2 of these would be real surprises.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:12 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

goin with the Bucs

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ima go with the Jags in the AFC. I think their D takes a big step up this year and if Bortles starts they're my super sleeper. My other in the NFC is the Cards. I just think they're the forgotten team in the West but if Palmer can play even average, that D can get them there.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
The front 7 is elite.

Cromartie was god awful last year so losing him is addition by subtraction. If Milliner plays this year like he did in the final month of the season last year, he's gonna be very, very good.

We drafted Calvin Pryor in the first so he'll contribute some. Antonio Allen does a good job covering TE's, and Dawan Landry in what he is, very mediocre.

The second corner spot in the biggest question mark but hopefuully Walls or Patterson can hold the fort.

Our secondary isn't special by any means but the front 7 is very good. The most talent we've had there under Rex. Our run D should be top 3 again, and hopefully aiming for a middle of the pack pass D. The Jets just need to create some more turnovers and it will be a monumental improvement over last season.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:36 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Here's last year's thread.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56903

33 people correctly picked the Chiefs..
I was one of those people.

This year, this poll, WAY tougher IMO.
I don't like any of these teams, although Miami was 8-6 last year in mid-December. To me they are the obvious choice.

But I went way out on a limb and took Lebron here. 35-1 odds, I love a long shot.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:37 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I don't want to sound like a homer, but I think the Jets D should be good enough to contend for a playoff spot, regardless of what the offense does.
Great DL, but how are those corners looking on the back end there?
Old 08-11-2014, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I don't think any will make it to the playoffs. The only 2 with a chance are Miami and the Titans.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:57 AM    (permalink
E_Bird
Veteran

E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are a few teams here who could easily make the playoffs if things go their way, but none of them has a great shot.

I picked Miami, because I think Lazor's offense will be problematic for opposing D's, and I think Tannehill will improve enough to give them the best shot. Notice that QB is a big question mark for all of these teams. For this season, Miami probably has the best QB situation.

The Jags and Browns, though, have a shot. Cleveland's D should be nasty. They have two good looking RB's who play around 220, so they can pound the rock, and Manziel is excellent at extending drives. If Manziel can take care of the ball, and Cleveland can put him in advantageous situations, they could contend. The North does look like the best division in the AFC though.

With the Jags, it's about Bradley and the system and a ****** AFC South. Outside of Andrew Luck, that division is a dumpster fire.
E_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:26 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me the Jets then the Browns. Both teams are in divisions that are very winnable with capable defenses. Both offenses are suspect but have the potential at QB.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:45 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who picked the Texans, can you answer something for me? With what QB are they making the playoffs?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote