Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-05-2015, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Junior Galette arrested on domestic violence charge

Not many details so far, but it was reportedly bad enough to draw blood, so Roger'll probably drop the hammer.

Time for more badly written lame commercials with Eli making his "Peyton just took away my toys" face.

https://twitter.com/ADJSports/status/552161600371970050
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:31 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No more.

10 chars
Old 01-05-2015, 06:23 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some people really are a truly special kind of stupid. If he really has done this in the current hysterical environment then Mr Galette qualifies as that truly special kind of stupid. The ban will be excessive for what he has done most likely but I don't even have a problem, just call it a couple of weeks for the crime and a month for being so moronic as to do said crime.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just telling my friends about how often I see Junior near my work, going to a strip club and leaving with multiple women. "Junior has a stripper problem" was the joke, but I guess the joke is on us now :/
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Sounds like the strippers have a Junior problem" is more like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was definitely at a strip club saturday night, I eyewitnessed that **** lol. That means he left at like 5 am Sunday morning, and did it all over again the next night, and beat the ***** up at his home?

Man, I wish I was rich like that.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
He was definitely at a strip club saturday night, I eyewitnessed that **** lol. That means he left at like 5 am Sunday morning, and did it all over again the next night, and beat the ***** up at his home?

Man, I wish I was rich like that.
Yeah. He's really got it made doesn't he? The guy's a ******* moron. If that's what money gets you i don't want any part of it.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

I don't even remember any specifics, but he had issues in college, which is why he ended up undrafted and stuff.

All jokes aside, hope he gets it all cleaned up, he's a great player. Couldn't have picked a worse time to **** up.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:29 PM    (permalink
cajunrevenge
Rookie

cajunrevenge needs more cowbell.

Rog owes the saints some games since some saints players missed games due to suspensions that were overturned (twice). Just subtract from those games since even his BFF Tagliabue said was ridiculous. I want the draft picks back too you son of a *****.
cajunrevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
Rog owes the saints some games since some saints players missed games due to suspensions that were overturned (twice). Just subtract from those games since even his BFF Tagliabue said was ridiculous. I want the draft picks back too you son of a *****.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:35 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit..... pointless to participate this crap.

Last edited by YotoJets007 : 01-06-2015 at 04:47 PM.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Couldn't have picked a worse time to **** up.
Is there a good time to make this mistake?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CJSchneider again.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Update: It honestly took longer than I thought it would, but Junior was at the strip club again last night.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Update: It honestly took longer than I thought it would, but Junior was at the strip club again last night.
As long as he behaves himself while he's in there...

Anyway, the bad news is that the charges were dropped. Going by the new precedent set by the Hardy thing, that means Galette should be getting a ten game suspension, right?
Old 04-24-2015, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I saw the thread I thought "Oh man, did Galette get charged again?"
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:51 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post

Anyway, the bad news is that the charges were dropped. Going by the new precedent set by the Hardy thing, that means Galette should be getting a ten game suspension, right?
Yeah, totally similar situations
Old 04-24-2015, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Yeah, totally similar situations
You're right. Hardy's girl wasn't bleeding, so it should probably be like 15 games for Junior.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:01 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're right. Hardy's girl wasn't bleeding, so it should probably be like 15 games for Junior.
I can handle when you argue with MN, but I honestly cant tell if you are trolling or the banana means you think you are right...
Old 04-24-2015, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I can handle when you argue with MN, but I honestly cant tell if you are trolling or the banana means you think you are right...
I'm trolling but also not trolling. My original comment was really about how ridiculously heavyhanded and disproportionate Hardy's suspension was. I wasn't really saying that Galette should get ten games. Honestly, I haven't yet seen an explanation of what Junior did, other than the fact that he made someone bleed.

When you said something that implied Hardy's punishment was deserved, I doubled down on it and tossed the banana in to let you know I wasn't seriously arguing.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:15 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm trolling but also not trolling. My original comment was really about how ridiculously heavyhanded and disproportionate Hardy's suspension was. I wasn't really saying that Galette should get ten games. Honestly, I haven't yet seen an explanation of what Junior did, other than the fact that he made someone bleed.

When you said something that implied Hardy's punishment was deserved, I doubled down on it.
I never said a 25 game suspension was deserved. I implied that you made it seem like the two cases are the same due to both charges being dropped, but the context surrounding both are different. Junior was never found guilty like Hardy was. Galette never paid the girl off like Hardy did (the civil suit the female in the Galette case is still being fought iirc).

The women says Junior pushed her while trying to get her out of his house, and so did Junior's cousin. She then grabbed a knife to defend herself, but Junior was videotaping the incident on his phone (which was kinda smart tbh), she threw down the knife and his cousin helped her get her stuff and she was taken outside the house. Pretty much the extent of it iirc.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is brutal for the Saints
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:36 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
This is brutal for the Saints
This was in January, and no word about a suspension yet.
Old 04-25-2015, 06:15 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I don't know. It's just not a good look. Even if you like going there THAT much, just wait it out a little longer. It's not like you can be secretive when you have a green Mercedes that has "Sackman 93" on it