Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants have signed OG/OC Chris L. White

Can any Seahawk or Texan fan tell me anything about this guy?
Old 07-30-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Throw in Derrick Harvey and the Bears can field a formidable 1st round bust defensive line.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
The Giants have signed OG/OC Chris L. White

Can any Seahawk or Texan fan tell me anything about this guy?
Apparently he's a nobody and should be gone after preseason... only 8 career starts in 7 seasons and all with Houston in 2009 and cut by the seahawks

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I'm going to laugh if Philly doesn't win it all this year.
Well it's not like we haven't seen this before. I wouldn't find it funny if they don't win it all. If they don't make the playoffs that would be kind of amusing.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reports saying Rams OG John Greco has been traded to the Cleveland Browns for undisclosed terms

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com if you want to hear some awesome NFL talk with a Pro Football HoF voter and one of the committee who votes on post-season awards. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Well it's not like we haven't seen this before. I wouldn't find it funny if they don't win it all. If they don't make the playoffs that would be kind of amusing.
It's almost impossible that the Eagles will miss the playoffs this year, barring catastrophic injury to Michael Vick, and even in that situation, with the defense shaping up to be one of the NFL's best, I think Vince Young can hold the fort down.

Now, choking in the playoffs is a completely different story. Any team can do that, no matter how talented. Witness the 2007 Cowboys, for example, or every Peyton Manning-led Colts team except for the 2006 version.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Apparently he's a nobody and should be gone after preseason... only 8 career starts in 7 seasons and all with Houston in 2009 and cut by the seahawks
ZBS guy, that Alex Gibbs brought over in his 2 month stint as a offensive line coach, I think. He didnt play at all on a Seahawks line that used 10 different combinations last year and was one of the worst lines in the league should tell you a lot. Camp Fodder.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF are the 49ers doing? We have an undrafted free agent at C and Tarrell Brown and Shawntae Spencer at corner. WTH is going on?!
Old 07-30-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
WTF are the 49ers doing? We have an undrafted free agent at C and Tarrell Brown and Shawntae Spencer at corner. WTH is going on?!
Asante Samuel for Patrick Willis and a 3rd round pick?
Old 07-30-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
It's almost impossible that the Eagles will miss the playoffs this year, barring catastrophic injury to Michael Vick, and even in that situation, with the defense shaping up to be one of the NFL's best, I think Vince Young can hold the fort down.

Now, choking in the playoffs is a completely different story. Any team can do that, no matter how talented. Witness the 2007 Cowboys, for example, or every Peyton Manning-led Colts team except for the 2006 version.
Well if Vick goes down, I think the season is over. Vince Young is not going to save the Eagles.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sources tell Rams beat writer Jim Thomas that OG John Greco has been traded to the Browns.
Greco was not a favorite of St. Louis' coaching staff last year (they played him behind the ineffective Adam Goldberg), and will now have a chance to showcase his run-blocking prowess in Cleveland. He apparently had a fan in Pat Shurmur, his former offensive coordinator in St. Louis and now head coach.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
That would be highway robbery. I'd say Asante Samuel, a 1st, and a fourth for Patrick Willis.

30 year Samuel for Willis and a 3rd round pick? Really?

Quote:
Old 07-30-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Any other poster and I would assume this was a joke...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
I don't know. I understand being patient, but Harbuagh and company are just letting our players walk and simply not replacing them. Or rather, they are with street free agents it seems like. Or career backups. It's like they're playing it cheap.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we discuss the Vikings WR corps please? Did they get Aromashadu?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well if Vick goes down, I think the season is over. Vince Young is not going to save the Eagles.
VY did fine without players such as Maclin McCoy and Jackson. The Eagles would still definitely have a chance with VY at the helm.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Can we discuss the Vikings WR corps please? Did they get Aromashadu?

And Michael Jenkins.

Be afraid.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That would be highway robbery. I'd say Asante Samuel, a 1st, and a fourth for Patrick Willis.

30 year Samuel for Willis and a 3rd round pick? Really?

C'mon... it was obviously written with a sarcastic tone.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Percy Harvin has a migraine during any game during the season, the Vikings are screwed. Well they're screwed either way, but even moreso that way.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

Yeah, I mean, 49ers fans should be more worried about all of their eggs being in the Alex Smith / Colin Caepernick basket than what their CB situation looks like.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our starting corners are Eric Wright and Aaron Berry, so there's that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Can we discuss the Vikings WR corps please?
Im drinking heavily right now to forget it.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
VY did fine without players such as Maclin McCoy and Jackson. The Eagles would still definitely have a chance with VY at the helm.
Ehhh...well I'm going disagree about Young doing fine. Honestly I thought he was terrible. And please don't bring up his fraudulent win-loss record and QB rating. Reid might make him a better player. So there is that hope.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
C'mon... it was obviously written with a sarcastic tone.
Whoops. My bad.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, I mean, 49ers fans should be more worried about all of their eggs being in the Alex Smith / Colin Caepernick basket than what their CB situation looks like.
Well I've already assumed that's hopeless.

Quote: