Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ourlads (DCs are free there btw), doesn't list Aroma for them so I was curious.

#Sidneyfuckingrice
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VY is NOT saving the Eagles is Vick goes down. Look for Djack and Maclin to become a lot less effective.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's construct a trade involving Tatupu. Speculation is that he was asked to re-structure to make his contract more appealing for a trade...

Seattle really has too many LBs anyway with the re-signing of Hill, McCoy.

Curry - Hawthorne - Hill isn't a bad starting trio. And they drafted K.J. Wright who they love.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
VY is NOT saving the Eagles is Vick goes down. Look for Djack and Maclin to become a lot less effective.
You should have seen Michael Lombardi's tirade the other day against Jamie Dukes who was trying to push the notion that Young could be an effective player in the NFL. Lombardi owned his ass.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

apparently the Raiders backed out of their deal with Gaither.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He'll be able to win games if the defense is as good as it should be with all of these additions. You think VY could score a touchdown or two? That should be more than enough if the defense is a top 5 unit next year.

I mean, at least having someone like VY gives you the ability to win games. It's not like the guy sitting behind Vick is, say, Jason Campbell... or JaMarcus Russell. Having to depend on one of those guys would mean that the season is lost if Vick is injured. VY, not so much. He can actually play, unlike those guys.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You should have seen Michael Lombardi's tirade the other day against Jamie Dukes who was trying to push the notion that Young could be an effective player in the NFL. Lombardi owned his ass.
This one? Haha =)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ure-in-the-NFL

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
lol nice Lombardi drills his ass..

For the life of me I dont understand how Dukes and Sapp have jobs at NFLN. Especially Dukes, my god.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind Sapp so much... J.Dukes is the worst in the business. Can't stand him.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hate how he wont let other ppl talk....he just gets even louder and drowns em out

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I don't mind Sapp so much... J.Dukes is the worst in the business. Can't stand him.
I am ok with Sapp but lately he was gotten on my Nerves.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not much of a surprise but the Texans released Amobi Okoye.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Our starting corners are Eric Wright and Aaron Berry, so there's that.
Eric Wright is going to bounce back this season. I thought he was a very good corner before this season.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

November 27th, Bucs vs Titans... LeGarrette Blount vs Barrett Ruud ... It might look little something like this...

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you see the Titans without Vince last season?
Old 07-30-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
WTF are the 49ers doing? We have an undrafted free agent at C and Tarrell Brown and Shawntae Spencer at corner. WTH is going on?!
What are you talking about? They've owned the offseason. Just look at who they've signed...

QB - Alex Smith
C - Tony Wragge
FB - Jack Corcoran
DE - Ray McDonald
ILB - Larry Grant
K - David Akers

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Did you see the Titans without Vince last season?
Your point?

I saw em with him and without him. Didn't see a single thing that has led me to believe VY can be the head of a franchise.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-30-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just need to take a second to question the signings the Bears have made..Gholston, Roy Williams, Akoye and Marion Barber? And they're going to let their O-line take another hit by letting Kreutz walk? If they don't sign a quality player like Brian Waters to take his spot I'm not sure what to make of this team going into next season. They were already good and I dont HATE the Williams signing, but overall what is Angelo thinking?

Last edited by GaMeTiMe : 07-30-2011 at 11:02 PM.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not going to gloat and beat my chest at all this stuff going on with the Eagles. I love it yes but all the Eagles are right now is paper champs. It doesn't mean a damn thing unless they win it all. There is 31 other teams that are going to be playing for the same thing. Some yes I dont think have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Superbowl but more then half have a legitimate shot.

Its half way through free agency and preseason games hasn't even started yet. Anything can happen and until I see Vick holding up the Lombardi then I will cheer and celebrate. I am just going to be happy with how the Eagles are being aggressive and trying. Just remember 2 things, If it was your team that was doing what the Eagles were doing you would love it too and on the flipside a good percentage of those I have seen doing the sky is falling bit really need to just hope for the best and look forward to the season there is 32 teams only one champ per year.

Just last year I was in the same boat as some are now. Thought our season was over because noodle arm Kolb was the starting QB. We were one bad Vick pass away from beating Green Bay and being an NFC favorite.

P.S. Will say one thing also about paper champs, just remember that Green Bay was the sexy pick last year and look where they ended up
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
It's not much of a surprise but the Texans released Amobi Okoye.
He was already signed by the Bears. Welcome to four hours ago. :)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Your point?

I saw em with him and without him. Didn't see a single thing that has led me to believe VY can be the head of a franchise.
He will keep the eagles alive if Vick goes down.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeTiMe View Post
I just need to take a second to question the signings the Bears have made..Gholston, Roy Williams, Akoye and Marion Barber? And they're going to let their O-line take another hit by letting Kreutz walk? If they don't sign a quality player like Brian Waters to take his spot I'm not sure what to make of this team going into next season. They were already good and I dont HATE the Williams signing, but overall what is Angelo thinking?
Kreutz hasn't been good in years. I'd prefer he be resigned, but honestly I don't think it matters much either way.

He's probably thinking that he spent a lot of money last year, and he has cheap ownership, so he's signing a bunch of low-risk players on the cheap, hoping one of them will stick (although I personally think the bust label for Okoye is unfair, he was a solid starter last year).

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Mike Martz' offense is it really going to matter? That offensive line is going to give up a huge amount of sacks. That's a given.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It's the same person over and over.

Still don't get why the Texans cut Okoye. He was by far their best DT last year, maybe that's not saying much, but still. I think he starts for the Bears this year.
Wade Phillips didnt think he would fit well in his 3-4 defense so they released him.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Wade Phillips didnt think he would fit well in his 3-4 defense so they released him.
I think he could have been a good 3-4 end.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: