Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-15-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couldv'e sworn you are a Cowboys fan?

Edit: nevermind, just noticed the sig!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, don't forget that Ron Rivera has coached every defense under the sun it seems like, so he can probably fit his scheme to the talents of the players. (aggressive 4-3 in Philly, Cover 2 in Chicago, 3-4 in San Diego.)
Old 08-15-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Couldv'e sworn you are a Cowboys fan?

Edit: nevermind, just noticed the sig!
I am a Cowboys fan. I've just been following some camps very closely this year in addition to Dallas. I love this time of year, I tend to follow damn near everyone's camp status, really.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-15-2011 at 05:18 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers are about to sign Duante Culpepper. Fml.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Davis was cut by the Colts...i know he had some fans on this site
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Luck is getting ready to be reunited with Harbaugh.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Harbaugh and Harvey Dent make their own Luck.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh. The 49ers will still win games, even if it's not in their best interest. That division is just too weak for them not to win 4-6 games.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Meh. The 49ers will still win games, even if it's not in their best interest. That division is just too weak for them not to win 4-6 games.
I don't like Kevin Kolb, but if he is in any way decent for Arizona this year, I think the 49ers are probably the worst team in that division. Seattle has enough offensive talent around T-jack that they'll stumble into some victories, and the Rams are probably the overall favorite.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints have released starting RT Jonathan Stinchcomb

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 49ers defense is still solid. Pass defense is alot better with Rogers and Whitner. And it's almost impossible for the offense to be worse then it was last year with Raye and Dingleberry. We have Alex Smith as our QB though so we'll see.

Last edited by hawkeye123 : 08-15-2011 at 06:26 PM.
hawkeye123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
Jim Harbaugh and Harvey Dent make their own Luck.
I actually laughed in real life.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The Saints have released starting RT Jonathan Stinchcomb
Bears should sign him ASAP
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants have singed S Derrick Martin.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not like he'll start. Even if he did, he wouldn't be drastically worse than our current quarterbacks. Not saying I want him to start, but I am saying our current situation if already dire and if he did manage to come in, the season would probably be over anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Yours truly. I still think how Mike Singletary handled to the entire situation regarding his release from our team was not the right way to go about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Luck is getting ready to be reunited with Harbaugh.
Yeah we'll see. Hopefully. I still have some faith in Kaepernick even though I wasn't high on him when he came out. Maybe he'll get a chance to show what he can do this season in limited action.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I think the 49ers are probably the worst team in that division. Seattle has enough offensive talent around T-jack that they'll stumble into some victories
And the 49ers don't have talent around their less than stellar QBs???
Old 08-15-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
And the 49ers don't have talent around their less than stellar QBs???
Crabs keeps getting hurt, and Davis and Gore are good, but not worlds better than a combination of Rice, Williams, Miller/Carlson and Seattle's couple backs.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers waived 2nd year OLB and former Steelers draft pick Thaddeus Gibson.

I had really high hopes for him in Vic Fangio's system and really don't understand the timing of the move.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Awesome cause Curtis Painter is so much better.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Crabs keeps getting hurt
Michael Crabtree has never missed an NFL game due to injury.

Quote:
Davis and Gore are good, but not worlds better than a combination of Rice, Williams, Miller/Carlson and Seattle's couple backs.
Vernon Davis | Delanie Walker >/= Zach Miller | John Carlson
Frank Gore | Anthony Dixon | Kendall Hunter >/= Marshawn Lynch | Justin Forsett | Leon Washington

Braylon Edwards | Michael Crabtree ... I'm not going to be a pure homer and say all of these combos are greater than or equal to but really? Rice and Williams have one good season under their belt. It's naive to crown them any more than it would be for me to crown Crabtree. Edwards has several good seasons in the NFL which, (IMO) balances the equation.

Do I predict the 49ers to win more than the Hawks? It's tough to see how the season will play out. But I feel that you could at least balance the "talent" equation if not tip the scales the 49ers way.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Michael Crabtree has never missed an NFL game due to injury.

Vernon Davis | Delanie Walker >/= Zach Miller | John Carlson
Frank Gore | Anthony Dixon | Kendall Hunter >/= Marshawn Lynch | Justin Forsett | Leon Washington

Braylon Edwards | Michael Crabtree ... I'm not going to be a pure homer and say all of these combos are greater than or equal to but really? Rice and Williams have one good season under their belt. It's naive to crown them any more than it would be for me to crown Crabtree. Edwards has several good seasons in the NFL which, (IMO) balances the equation.

Do I predict the 49ers to win more than the Hawks? It's tough to see how the season will play out. But I feel that you could at least balance the "talent" equation if not tip the scales the 49ers way.
Crabs has also never participated in a training camp, and he has a whole new offense to learn this year.

And I did say that the other weapons aren't "worlds" better, but they are a little better I think. Certainly more raw talent in Davis and Gore. But it's not a blow away victory by any means.

Both situations will come down almost exclusively to how each team's QB performs.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I'm expecting that division to look about the same as it did last season record wise. Probably a slight improvement by the Cardinals and Seahawks and a decline or one or two wins by the 49ers.

I really don't think the Rams got much better this off-season personnel wise after finishing near the middle of the pack in every offensive and defensive category. They made some nice moves that should help them going forward with some of the complementary offensive players, but outside of Quinn I don't see a true difference maker added or either side of the ball. I'm skeptical that Quinn can come in right away and be a stud too. He'll be good, don't get me wrong....but pass rushers can take some time to burn in and learn how to handle NFL offensive tackles. Quinn hasn't played in over a year now, so I can really see it not clicking right away.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Both situations will come down almost exclusively to how each team's QB performs.
This, I can agree with.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://twitter.com/#!/JoeB_WGR/statu...78758307442688

Buddy Nix is kind of a ****.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote