Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I have no idea if true or not but I heard rumors Bowe is looking for a Santonio Holmes type deal
If that is true he should have been signed yesterday.

And no thank you on Manning, Wayne OR Clark. They can all stay in Indy.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Come on to SF Ward ...
Wrong Steeler. We need to poach Wallace from them if they tender him. He is worth giving up the 30th overall pick.
H.O.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:07 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
If that is true he should have been signed yesterday.

And no thank you on Manning, Wayne OR Clark. They can all stay in Indy.
You wouldnt want those 3 players?! I already think the Chiefs are going to the superbowl so i'd have to think they'd win it Manning and his weapons.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Come on to SF Ward ...
Stop trolling.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, supposedly the Raiders don't plan on using the franchise tag on Michael Bush anymore, allowing him to hit the open market. I think he'd be a perfect fit for Cincinnati.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
So, supposedly the Raiders don't plan on using the franchise tag on Michael Bush anymore, allowing him to hit the open market. I think he'd be a perfect fit for Cincinnati.
why would they franchise Michael Bush?

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-16-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those were the rumors throughout the season and even leading up to free agency that they were going to tag him. Probably due to DMC's lack of health but yeah, looks like he's going to hit the open market.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You wouldnt want those 3 players?! I already think the Chiefs are going to the superbowl so i'd have to think they'd win it Manning and his weapons.
I don't want Wayne. I'd take Clark. Manning is a sore spot for me. If we signed Manning we'd be doing the same thing we always do at QB.. patching it up. I'm sick of that approach. You won't hear me complaining when we're winning games, but...

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't want Wayne. I'd take Clark. Manning is a sore spot for me. If we signed Manning we'd be doing the same thing we always do at QB.. patching it up. I'm sick of that approach. You won't hear me complaining when we're winning games, but...
I'm not.put Manning on the Chiefs with a healthy Moeaki, Charles, Breaston, Bowe and Baldwin to go with a young improving defense.I wanna win a Super Bowl and I don't care if we sign a 30+year old QB to do so just do what you have to to WIN
Old 02-16-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Michael Bush and Jamaal CHarles sounds good to me
Old 02-16-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yeah yeah i get ya!

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-19-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
TyBontage
Rookie

TyBontage smells like sex panther.
Default New and Improved Free Agency Discussion and News Mega Thread

The design will be improved then re-tested before we sell them to joe public.
georgeous rebates on Online Pharmacy just this month
Old 02-19-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You can get athletic English people!
Immigrants don't count.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Clark Hunt is now on my Crap List
Old 02-20-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

_YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Routt over B.Carr ???? they just did the AFC West a huge favor.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice. An actual good FA CB is going to hit the market.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Nice. An actual good FA CB is going to hit the market.
Jarrett Bush.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-20-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They can still sign Carr. Help meet the floor next year and its always good to have 3 good Cbs now.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
They can still sign Carr. Help meet the floor next year and its always good to have 3 good Cbs now.
That uses logic and common sense. There is no place for those kind of things in the NFL.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _YL_ View Post
Routt over B.Carr ???? they just did the AFC West a huge favor.
My thoughts exactly. I don't see how Routt fits into Crennel's zone defense. They have two very good zone corners in Flowers and Carr and then they sign a man coverage corner? WTH? I just don't see how this means sense. Now they probably let Carr go which is another mistake... Jebus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

It will be hard trying to resign Carr when he thinks he would be a #3 corner. He could be a #1 in the places that need cornerbacks. I doubt the Chiefs would be willing to give Carr #1 type money.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-20-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

And the Chiefs have a pretty good nickel corner in Arenas.

No way they bring Carr back now. They'll franchise Bowe and let Carr walk. I'd gladly take him off their hands...now that JA is gone, maybe we'll finally invest something in the CB position so it's not just "Tillman + ????" every year.

And our GM comes from the Chiefs...ties and all that.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bwahaha! Have fun with Routt. I'm sure Raiders will look into grabbing Carr. :-D

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noooo let us have Carr. Please. Pretty please? Be nice guys, we've suffered enough after '95. We've paid our dues. Seeing Terence Newman, Frank Walker and Alan Ball on the field at the same time had to have been hilarious for ya'll, c'mon, let us have this one.

:(
Old 02-20-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

from things I'm hearing Carr is looking for a contract similair if not greater then the Brandon FLowers contract.I like Carr alot but he's not worth what he's reportedly asking for