Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good numbers for the Bucs.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
don't want. i'm kind of into vickers now, but it's all so dependent on whether or not we're running a real offense next season, or continuing on with this silly option thing.
Vickers is a good blocker either way. He'd be a fine addition.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papageorgio
Il guarantee the Bills do better next year and are super bowl contenders unlike the 49ers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by papageorgio View Post
Yes with Williams and a good first round pick the Bills are super bowl contenders.

Fred Jackson and Spiller is the best running back duo in the NFL.

Stevie Johnson is one weapon and hopefully we can get Blackmon to fall to 10 or get Floyd.

Bills are gonna win the AFC east next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by papageorgio
Fred Jackson is a top 5 runningback in the NFL. My hopes are with him and spiller becoming an unstoppable monster which I think is possilbe next season.

I think we have found the Buffalo Bills version of Breed.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.O.O.D View Post
according to Schefter 9ers now in Brandon Carr mix.
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

WORLD.......SUPERBOWL........CHAMPIONS (of 2013).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
"Or?" What is this?
Which QB are you talking about?
Old 03-13-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...up-in-chicago/

Bears sign Campbell to a 1 year deal. Good quality backup.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

WORLD.......SUPERBOWL........CHAMPIONS (of 2013).
Harbawesome we are.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
according to Schefter 9ers now in Brandon Carr mix.
I'm usually not all that confident, but I'd be completely shocked if the Boys don't land him. I heard the visit is scheduled for tonight and we are hell bent on not letting him leave the building. Typically when Jerry wants someone he'll get him at all cost, if Carr isn't a Cowboy expect an insane contract from another team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Harbawesome we are.
I'm a Lions fan but I just support your sig that much.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Your hate should be directed towards Bud Adams - that crazy old **** is driving the Peyton-to-Tennessee bus, whether his coaching staff likes the idea or not.
Bud Adams old ass is going to die soon.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i agree, i just don't know that he has a place in a spread/read option offense. or, more relevantly, if he'd have any interest in playing in one.
I don't think that's a big deal. We ran a lot of I and offset I forms last year to go along with the Tebow stuff.

McGahee is well suited to have a FB in front of him - he's got the vision and patient feet to let things get set up. The weakness was Larsen - he's a pretty marginal lead blocker.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

49ers should go after Cortland and Peyton. If Jim Harbaugh wasn't so butt hurt over Peyton ending his career.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Yes, I hope this happens. Myers and Hutchinson would make our Oline great. We can get rid of that thief Amano. Our line would Roos,Hutchinson,Myers, Harris(w.e) and Stewart.Best Oline in the NFL?
I've been hoping we steal Myers for months now
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love for Carr to go to the 49ers. My entire family grew up there and I always find myself rooting for them when they're not playing for KC. He'd also be a very good fit there.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
NFL Network just updated that Mike Munchak left the Titan's building wearing a different shirt...
O no! I'm hoping it was not another ketchup incident, we all know how careless he can be with ketchup!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm a Lions fan but I just support your sig that much.
Did he get plus rep from me? YES! YES! YES!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schefter says eddie royal to Washington isnt final. Supposedly market is heating up and up to 6 teams strongly interested.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
O no! I'm hoping it was not another ketchup incident, we all know how careless he can be with ketchup!
He put on a tie and sports coat and got on plane probably going to Buffalo to pick-up Mario and save him from committing the biggest mistake of his life.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bud Adams old ass is going to die soon.
I know it's Peyton, but he is literally acting like Jake Locker doesn't exist. When is the last time a top 10 QB sat on the bench for 4 years? That just seems stupid, and overkill seeing as how Locker flashed all kinds of potential. Even I'll admit he may not be better then Peyton in 2012, but Peyton is expecting to play more then just one season and I somehow don't see it going well with him on the bench all this time.

That, and CJ & Britt don't seem like the brightest bulbs in the room, talented sure, but they don't strike me as guys Peyton would have wanted on the Colts as prospects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He put on a tie and sports coat and got on plane probably going to Buffalo to pick-up Mario and save him from committing the biggest mistake of his life.
Mario really just wanted some buffalo wings and tricked the bills into paying to fly him there and buy him some
Old 03-13-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I know it's Peyton, but he is literally acting like Jake Locker doesn't exist. When is the last time a top 10 QB sat on the bench for 4 years? That just seems stupid, and overkill seeing as how Locker flashed all kinds of potential. Even I'll admit he may not be better then Peyton in 2012, but Peyton is expecting to play more then just one season and I somehow don't see it going well with him on the bench all this time.

That, and CJ & Britt don't seem like the brightest bulbs in the room, talented sure, but they don't strike me as guys Peyton would have wanted on the Colts as prospects.
Talent is talent. Manning's best years was with Edgerrin James at RB.

When you've got a homerun threat at TE, homerun threat at RB and homerun threat at WR, and franchise LT and RT, and trying to sign a very good veteran guard, he's crazy not to come here
Old 03-13-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Douglas is staying in Atlanta..

*runs away from ATL*

Old 03-13-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

*runs away from ATL*
And Chris Redman...

Old 03-13-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

*runs away from ATL*
He should be happy that Chris Redman is also staying!!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who has tabs on Curtis Lofton?
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote