Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:07 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...for-the-49ers/

The Steelers better hope that San Fran ends up with Peyton or Smith because if they don't, they might still make a run after Mike Wallace.

Then they'd go from having no deep threats to ALL of the deep threats.
That's just a random guess by King. Really, there isn't any word to say that the 49ers are going after Wallace. I wouldn't be concerned if I was a Steelers fan.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:25 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A coworker of mine who's a big dolphins fan was trying to talk himself into Alex Smith. I just gave him a blank stare. There was a pause, then he was like

"Yeah, I know...Alex Smith sucks"

Then he sunk his head and walked back to his desk.

Poor Dolphins fans.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:27 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate it when people say "that's just a random guess or speculation..." this time of year.

Damn near EVERYTHING is speculation at this point. Some more informed than others, but still.

Anything that comes from the media is at least partly speculation. And if it comes from the team, oh man, the odds of it being a blatant lie are through the roof.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:32 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
A coworker of mine who's a big dolphins fan was trying to talk himself into Alex Smith. I just gave him a blank stare. There was a pause, then he was like

"Yeah, I know...Alex Smith sucks"

Then he sunk his head and walked back to his desk.

Poor Dolphins fans.
They got to enjoy the greatest passer of all time (blah blah blah, insert your no superbowl arguments...blah blah...that's why I said "passer") in Marino for nearly 2 decades.

One thing I must say is that I think Marino is more highly thought of in the league circles than by the fans and media. I remember this NFLN special from a few years back...before Marino was even in the HoF...and they were talking about what all the busts there must say to eachother at night (or something), and one segment of the show had them asking the current HoFers which current or future HoFer they would have most wanted to play with, and Marino freaking stole the show. It was great.

And even Bill Polian...for all of the differences he and I have...when he was talking about a current QB (I forget exactly who...may have been Andrew Luck...) said something about that QB "having what it takes to be a great one, like Peyton Manning or Dan Marino."

Not Joe Montana, not John Elway, not Johnny Unitas....Marino.

Because Marino is just that awesome.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate it when people say "that's just a random guess or speculation..." this time of year.

Damn near EVERYTHING is speculation at this point. Some more informed than others, but still.

Anything that comes from the media is at least partly speculation. And if it comes from the team, oh man, the odds of it being a blatant lie are through the roof.
The point is if you are a Steelers fan you shouldn't be worried about the 49ers having an interest in Mike Wallace, because there is zero basis for that conclusion up to this point. I was obviously talking within context of what Peter King wrote specifically.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 03-19-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:58 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They got to enjoy the greatest passer of all time (blah blah blah, insert your no superbowl arguments...blah blah...that's why I said "passer") in Marino for nearly 2 decades.

One thing I must say is that I think Marino is more highly thought of in the league circles than by the fans and media. I remember this NFLN special from a few years back...before Marino was even in the HoF...and they were talking about what all the busts there must say to eachother at night (or something), and one segment of the show had them asking the current HoFers which current or future HoFer they would have most wanted to play with, and Marino freaking stole the show. It was great.

And even Bill Polian...for all of the differences he and I have...when he was talking about a current QB (I forget exactly who...may have been Andrew Luck...) said something about that QB "having what it takes to be a great one, like Peyton Manning or Dan Marino."

Trent Dilfer > Dan Marino

Look it up, numbers never lie

1-0

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

From the year I was born till the year Ricky retired the Dolphins never had a losing season. And since then they've had 2 winning seasons in the past 8 years, including the 1-15 year. We got ours, it's time to not suck anymore.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
From the year I was born till the year Ricky retired the Dolphins never had a losing season. And since then they've had 2 winning seasons in the past 8 years, including the 1-15 year. We got ours, it's time to not suck anymore.
You'll need a new GM and probably new owners.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if the Panthers sign Mike Tolbert, would they trade Stewart?
Old 03-19-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
The worst thing is that it takes a special kind of incompetence to end up where the Dolphins are right now. All teams experience strings of bad luck, but they've been pathetically incompetent as well.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ignings/1.html

Quote:
In the immortal words of Vince Lombardi (sort of), "What the hell's going on down there?!"

In Miami, I mean.

In the last 10 years this franchise has been the most luckless, clueless, hapless club. To wit:

Head coaches (seven): Dave Wannstedt, Jim Bates, Nick Saban, Cam Cameron, Tony Sparano, Todd Bowles and now Joe Philbin.

Starting quarterbacks, minimum four starts (13): Jay Fiedler, Ray Lucas, Brian Griese, A.J. Feeley, Gus Frerotte, Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon(!), Trent Green, John Beck, Chad Pennington, Chad Henne and now, evidently, Matt Moore. Unless they sign Alex Smith this morning, and if so, Smith would be in line to be the 14th starting quarterback in the last 11 seasons.

Offensive coordinators (seven): Norv Turner, Chris Foerster, Scott Linehan, Mike Mularkey, Dan Henning, Brian Daboll and now Mike Sherman.

Defensive coordinators (six): Jim Bates, Richard Smith, Dom Capers, Paul Pasqualoni, Mike Nolan and now Kevin Coyle.

The most bizarre moves, and aftermaths, of the last decade of Miami Dolphins football -- actually, decade plus 11 days, considering that the Dolphins traded for Ricky Williams 10 years and 11 days ago:

1. The ridiculous inability to find, develop and decide on a quarterback who could be even half as good as Dan Marino. Miami, in the last 10 years, has traded a seven for Rosenfels, a two for Feeley, a two for Culpepper, a six for Lemon, a five for Green, and used a two to draft Beck and another two to draft Henne. None is on the team anymore. None became a shadow of Marino. And Sunday, when Matt Flynn chose Seattle over Miami as the prize of a thin free agent quarterback crop, it left the Dolphins scrambling and reconsidering how aggressively to go after Alex Smith. Or hope Ryan Tannehill of Texas A&M would be there with the eighth pick in the first round on April 26. Or play with Matt Moore. Not very good options.

2. The ill-fated hiring of Nick Saban. He was supposed to turn the Dolphins around, and be the head coach for life, when Wayne Huizenga hired him early in 2005. He went 15-17, made a horrendous quarterback decision (picking Culpepper over Drew Brees in 2006) and skulked off to Alabama after denying 613 times he'd go back to college football.

3. The one you've all forgotten. Two days apart in early 2007, soon after Saban skulked off to Alabama (can't use that phrase enough), Miami interviewed two coordinator prospects -- among others -- to succeed Saban. The Dolphins favored offensive coordinator Cam Cameron of San Diego over Minnesota defensive coordinator Mike Tomlin. Cameron got the Miami job. Tomlin got the Pittsburgh job. Cameron went 1-15 and got fired. Tomlin went 10-6, won the AFC North and is 55-25 since, with a Super Bowl win.

4. Trades that stunk. Ricky Williams came in 2002 for two first-round draft picks and gave the Dolphins two terrific seasons -- and five lousy ones, and one-and-a-half suspended ones. Wes Welker was made a restricted free agent in 2007, and the Patriots stole him for second- and seventh-round draft picks. Those two picks turned into one season of center Samson Satele before he was dumped to Oakland for a sixth-rounder the next year. I'd call the Brandon Marshall trade (for two second-rounders in 2010) a debacle, but they did regain two third-rounders this year. They wasted two second-rounders on quarterbacks who barely had cups of coffee in Miami -- Feeley and Culpepper.

5. Drew Brees. Saban chose Culpepper over Brees in March 2006 because Brees was rehabbing major shoulder surgery. Ten months later, Saban skulked off to Alabama, and the 1-15 Dolphins of 2007 played with Lemon, Green and Beck. Funny thing, as I wrote a couple of months ago: On the night Miami had to make the decision which way to go on Brees or Culpepper, owner Wayne Huizenga was out to dinner with a friend and said. "I want them to sign Brees. They want Culpepper.'' Huizenga got a call on his cell phone and walked outside. When he came back inside the restaurant, Huizenga said his football people were insistent that Culpepper, for reasons monetary and football and health, was a better choice than Brees. "I told them, they're the football guys, not me,'' said Huizenga. But the owner repeated that if it were up to him, he'd have signed Brees. Miami is 37-59 since, with no playoff wins.

Clearly, when Huizenga brought in Bill Parcells, who imported Jeff Ireland from the Cowboys, he didn't expect the disastrous personnel run that has ensued. (And the man who bought the Dolphins from Huizenga, Stephen Ross, didn't expect Ireland to ask Dez Bryant the sordid question about his mother's occupation in the run-up to the 2010 draft either.) The Ross-Ireland daily double has failed to lure Jim Harbaugh and Jeff Fisher, and has failed to land Peyton Manning or Matt Flynn either.

When I was talking to Flynn Sunday night about why he chose the Seahawks, he must have repeated three or four times how much he liked the feeling he got from the Seahawks' coaches and front office people when he was in Seattle. He wouldn't say anything negative about Miami; he is very fond of his former offensive coordinator in Green Bay, Philbin. But clearly Flynn felt the love more in Seattle than in Miami.

It's absolutely amazing how much failure the Dolphins have endured in the last 10 years. And the way this year is beginning -- losing out on Fisher, Manning and Flynn -- I'm amazed that Ross is putting up with it without blowing a gasket.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1pZR6ZZUT
Old 03-19-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
So if the Panthers sign Mike Tolbert, would they trade Stewart?
Because there's no way in hell they could pay Stewart what he deserves.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
Because there's no way in hell they could pay Stewart what he deserves.
Considering what they gave ******* Williams I wouldn't put it past them...

I still hate that deal so much. So much. It basically jacked the hell out of the price we're going to have to eventually pay Forte and the Ravens will eventually have to pay Rice, as well as any other upcoming free agent running backs.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would Stewart be in a trade?
I know BB doesnt value RB so a 4th? lol

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

usually guys that need big contracts and are not Qbs don't go for as much. So between a 2nd and 4th, I would assume.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah, like a 3rd I would guess. I'm not the only person who doesn't value running backs all that much....the NFL decision makers apparently aren't big on them either considering very few of the free agent RBs have receive meaningful offers.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, like a 3rd I would guess. I'm not the only person who doesn't value running backs all that much....the NFL decision makers apparently aren't big on them either considering very few of the free agent RBs have receive meaningful offers.
And they kinda suck....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-19-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
And they kinda suck....
Michael Bush or Mike Tolbert could absolutely help a team. I'd gladly take whatever the Bears are paying Marion Barber and put it towards one of them.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Tolbert because his performance in the Patriots game arguably cost the Chargers their season.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Michael Bush or Mike Tolbert could absolutely help a team. I'd gladly take whatever the Bears are paying Marion Barber and put it towards one of them.
And what terrifies me is that we might try to pay one starter money and then not draft a RB in the top few rounds.

If we had Forte, I would love one of them.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-19-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
And what terrifies me is that we might try to pay one starter money and then not draft a RB in the top few rounds.

If we had Forte, I would love one of them.
I've been wishing the Bengals would just roll Bernard Scott instead of giving all those carries to Benson who is pretty clearly ground down to two low gears these days.

Scott plus a rookie would make sense.

But as I'm sure you're well aware, things that make sense rarely happen with the Bengals.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I've been wishing the Bengals would just roll Bernard Scott instead of giving all those carries to Benson who is pretty clearly ground down to two low gears these days.

Scott plus a rookie would make sense.

But as I'm sure you're well aware, things that make sense rarely happen with the Bengals.
Scott is garbage.
If the running lane isn't about 4 bodies wide, he cant find it and just bounces it outside. He occasionally gets lucky. Runs with the ball off his body. He is a 3rd string RB IMO.

Our most efficient RB is Brian Leonard. Because he is the sex. And is also a team first player who does exactly what he needs to in order to help the team. Unlike Benson and Scott.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-19-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Occasionally getting lucky is still better than Benson's "crash into the back of the o-lineman for < 3 yards" while not pass blocking or pass catching or really doing anything worthwhile.

Regardless, you need another RB somewhere. I wasn't suggesting going only with Scott from here on out, but he should have cut into Benson's carries the last few years and he did not.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what, I want tolbert!
wait...I want J-Stew!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Occasionally getting lucky is still better than Benson's "crash into the back of the o-lineman for < 3 yards" while not pass blocking or pass catching or really doing anything worthwhile.

Regardless, you need another RB somewhere. I wasn't suggesting going only with Scott from here on out, but he should have cut into Benson's carries the last few years and he did not.
Oh trust me, Bengals fans know this.
Jay wants(ed) to split carries more. But our idiot HC wanted to play his Marvin Ball way too much.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-19-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
what, I want tolbert!
wait...I want J-Stew!
You'll get neither and roll with like...Danny Ware. Because the Giants aren't going to invest resources in someone to get tackled in the backfield on all of those draws Gilbride calls.