Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I don't count Von Miller, he is a pass rusher that happens to play LB.

I also should've re-checked the Eagles' pick. They draft 15, which isn't that high. I thought they were higher up than that.

I still doubt they'll take Keuchly.
I never mentioned Von Miller. But Brian Cushing is a great example, and he was drafted to play SAM at 19.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I hope someone took all the sharp objects out of your house.
I do not. :D

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
The SHOULD stop running that stupid scheme in the first place. Hey, I have an idea, let's spread our defensive lineman waaaaaay out wide! No way that will hurt our run defense and expose our linebackers!
or

Hey, I have an idea, let's lead the NFL in sacks, have the best pass rush in the league while still only rush 4 almost all of the time.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
or

Hey, I have an idea, let's lead the NFL in sacks, have the best pass rush in the league while still only rush 4 almost all of the time.
Effective for a .500 record if that floats your boat.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.O.O.D View Post
I never mentioned Von Miller. But Brian Cushing is a great example, and he was drafted to play SAM at 19.
I know, but he is the best example of a 4-3 OLB taken early, and I wanted to explain that I don't mean pass rushers. Cushing at 19 was not an "early" pick by my definition of early. I admittedly did a very bad job of articulating my point.

Quote:
Getting Aso back and having NFL-caliber LBs will probably help with that.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When was Aso gone long enough to qualify as coming "back?" They forced him to move around and play zones which he was grossly unsuited to do.

I've already said that I think the Eagles will have a rebound year next year and could easily win that division. I still think the wide 9 is stupid as hell though.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When was Aso gone long enough to qualify as coming "back?" They forced him to move around and play zones which he was grossly unsuited to do.
Dammit I suck today. I thought he got hurt early and missed time.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because the LBs were so bad, lol.

It was a bit redundant to run that scheme with such bad LBs, but they weren't going to turn down Washburn last off-season and/or ditch his scheme in-season, and still won't now in the second year. It obviously worked for our pass-rush, and we'll only be adding Graham so hopefully it at least remains solid, but it's not the system. I get why people trash it because it has it's flaws but this team is equipped with the rushers to potentially run it flawlessly.

That being said, again the LBs still need a bit of improvement. The starters right now would be Rolle/Ryans/Chaney and it's more than possible those remain the starters going into next year, but Fokou needs some serious competition for that 4th spot from a guy who can obviously play either OLB spot and seriously push the starters, and that would preferably be a 2nd or early-3rd day pick. Guys like Akeem Jordan and Casey Matthews can then go from being counted on to start at times to pure depth

While the starters are probably set in the minds that matter most, Andy has done a few out of character things lately that he was infamous for not doing in the past. LB was not always the only position we didn't take in the 1st - WR was too. While DeSean was a steal in the 2nd we followed that up the next year by taking Maclin in the 1st, our first 1st rd WR since Freddie Mitchell. This was after rolling with Pinkston/Thrash all those pre-TO years, then guys like Reggie Brown, Stallworth and Kevin Curtis post-TO.

We've also shown a lot more of a commitment to the running game, even if out of the shotgun, something Andy was heavily criticized for for years. I know it's mainly because we have McCoy, but Westbrook could've been featured similarly in the past.

With his job on the line now and LB still the big ugly zit remaining on the team's forehead nothing can really be counted out, but I'd still guess 2nd/3rd earliest.

Last edited by GaMeTiMe : 03-21-2012 at 12:00 PM.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is probably just recency effect but I can't remember a crazier or more eventful offseason.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The SHOULD stop running that stupid scheme in the first place. Hey, I have an idea, let's spread our defensive lineman waaaaaay out wide! No way that will hurt our run defense and expose our linebackers!
We were top 5 against the run a couple using the wide 9 IIRC.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
We were top 5 against the run a couple using the wide 9 IIRC.
Well the Eagles definitely were not. I get not changing horses midstream but what they were doing wasn't working...in fact it was failing pathetically. Without that late season charge, it may have gotten everyone fired. It was DAMN close to happening.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Branch ‏ @Eric_Branch
Details OL Geoff Schwartz's positive visit with the #49ers has inspired contract talks, per his agent.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's nothing wrong with the wide 9. It's a very good scheme, I love it particularly against passing situations/formations.

But as a base defense, it's still good. You just need the right players for it. Draft Poe and sign Curtis Lofton and that Eagle defense would be sick.

The problem for Philly is they lack the NT and LBs needed to run the scheme.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
This is probably just recency effect but I can't remember a crazier or more eventful offseason.
I would attribute a bunch of that to not having one last year.

I am not too blown away by the offseason so far, although that may be because I am an AFC guy and most of the big stuff is in the NFC.

Of course as I have seen here in NOVA, Skins fans have a bunch to be excited about.

I think the Luck 1 RG3 2 draft thing was already pretty much done while the season was still going.

My big story lines are:

Manning to Broncos (still not that scared of that team) and the fallout

The Skins trade

The Bounty punishment.
Lil Quip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow on Jets

Williams on the Bills.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Quip View Post
I would attribute a bunch of that to not having one last year.

I am not too blown away by the offseason so far, although that may be because I am an AFC guy and most of the big stuff is in the NFC.

Of course as I have seen here in NOVA, Skins fans have a bunch to be excited about.

I think the Luck 1 RG3 2 draft thing was already pretty much done while the season was still going.

My big story lines are:

Manning to Broncos (still not that scared of that team) and the fallout

The Skins trade

The Bounty punishment.
???
Three of the biggest moves happened in the AFC. Peyton to Denver, Mario to Buffalo and Tebow to the Jets. AFC, AFC, AFC.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget Eric Winston to the Chiefs! AFC! \o/

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good point. I think it's safe to assume that making their LB's shed more blocks is the sole reason they lost all 8 of those games....

Like BBD said, for any system or scheme it's about getting the right personnel. Teams that switch to a 34/43 don't just abandon their new defense after year one because they don't have ideal personnel at all 7 spots in the front seven.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario and Scott said via twitter it looks good that Mark Anderson will be a Bill.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
There's nothing wrong with the wide 9. It's a very good scheme, I love it particularly against passing situations/formations.

But as a base defense, it's still good. You just need the right players for it. Draft Poe and sign Curtis Lofton and that Eagle defense would be sick.

Exactly. Just like any scheme, you've gotta have the players for it. When it worked so well for us (2007), we had Haynesworth at the peak of his dominance, Keith Bulluck before he started his decline, chasing down plays from behind, and the criminally underrated (for that year at least, definately the best of his career) David Thornton, who was making a ton of plays against the run at the LOS. Plus Tony Brown was a damn good DT before injuries wore him down. Even our MLB Ryan Fowler, who wasn't a good player by any stretch of the imagination, at least fit in because he was a big, downhill MIKE.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
???
Three of the biggest moves happened in the AFC. Peyton to Denver, Mario to Buffalo and Tebow to the Jets. AFC, AFC, AFC.
In all reality, Tebow the Jets was part of the Manning signing. The Jets are in our division and I don't really care that much. That team keeps imploding and I look at that trade with a smirk as I think it will just add fire. The Jets have done an awful job teaching up Sanchez and somehow they can do it with Tebow?

Maybe I am just inured. I was desensitized to the Manning stuff as it was very drawn out. I was kind of surprised at the teams going for him, but still not a big reaction.

As for Williams, he was a top FA and got a bunch of bucks. He goes into division, and makes a pretty sick Buffalo line, but I just don't see anything wild and crazy about it. I think Megatron getting QB money is just as important.
Lil Quip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Williams was quite because its Buffalo and because of Manning or else ESPN would have been all over it.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Marvez ‏ @alexmarvez Reply Retweet Favorite Open
BTW - #Bills close to signing DE Mark Anderson and should be done soon, @FOXSports.com has learned. Story coming asap
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Exactly. Just like any scheme, you've gotta have the players for it. When it worked so well for us (2007), we had Haynesworth at the peak of his dominance, Keith Bulluck before he started his decline, chasing down plays from behind, and the criminally underrated (for that year at least, definately the best of his career) David Thornton, who was making a ton of plays against the run at the LOS. Plus Tony Brown was a damn good DT before injuries wore him down. Even our MLB Ryan Fowler, who wasn't a good player by any stretch of the imagination, at least fit in because he was a big, downhill MIKE.
Yup, it's all about fit.

PHI was trying to make the wide-9 work with Cullen Jenkins as their NT, Patterson as their 3-tech and Casey Matthews as their ******* MLB.

Patterson is a rotational pass rusher at best. Jenkins should ONLY be getting NT snaps in pass situations - he's a 3. Casey Matthews is a sub-package nickel LB at best.
Steady Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Alex Marvez ‏ @alexmarvez Reply Retweet Favorite Open
BTW - #Bills close to signing DE Mark Anderson and should be done soon, @FOXSports.com has learned. Story coming asap
The final value of this contract will be interesting considering Anderson picked up a lot of garbage/coverage sacks at the beginning of the year which really inflated his sack totals. Very hard to tell if he's closer to a Robert Mathis or a Tully Banta-Cain.