Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-09-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Anyone else scared their team is going to do something stupid on Tuesday.

Like "we just blew the offseason" on 1st day stupid.
No because the most the Bengals will do Tuesday is talk to their own FAs. The Bengals won't sign someone till at least Friday.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
you can argue this all day, but the bottom line is that flacco got paid for what boldin did in the playoffs... for better or for worse, ignoring the fact that boldin is old and flacco is a certified franchise quarterback. the media makes it worse by calling it an 'ultimatum' and trying to stir the pot, it is what it is and the ravens still have some good (albeit still relatively unproven) receivers.
Unproven is right. Smith is good but I think we know what Jones is at this point and it's not a starting caliber receiver. After those two there's Doss, Streeter, Williams, and Thompson. I'm not holding my hopes out for any of them to become anything more than a 3rd or 4th type of WR. If Boldin ends up somewhere else I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a receiver with a high pick.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Anyone else scared their team is going to do something stupid on Tuesday.

Like "we just blew the offseason" on 1st day stupid.
Well the Chiefs did "we just blew the offseason" before free agency began, so the bar has already been set.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
No because the most the Bengals will do Tuesday is talk to their own FAs. The Bengals won't sign someone till they realize they need to break the cap floor.
Fixed that up for you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Fixed that up for you.
It might be cheaper for Mike Brown to take the penalty.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You also implied that it was an unclassy move. Why exactly was it unclassy?
If it was worded as "Take a pay cut or walk" after giving Flacco 20 million a year and Boldin is still a great player, I find it unclassy.

My opinion, once again.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans blowing up Andy Levitre's agent's phone. Awesome.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
If it was worded as "Take a pay cut or walk" after giving Flacco 20 million a year and Boldin is still a great player, I find it unclassy.

My opinion, once again.
It's the business side of football. You can't avoid it. Boldin knows that and so does every other player that's in the NFL.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's the business side of football. You can't avoid it. Boldin knows that and so does every other player that's in the NFL.
Doesn't mean it can't be unclassy in my opinion.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 03-09-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It isn't unclassy for the Ravens to look out for themselves more than they look our for Anquan Boldin. They owe noting to Anquan Boldin, they paid him to do a job and he did it, that is all. What would be unclassy would be if the Ravens thought releasing Boldin would help the team the most, but they decided to keep him in order to 'stay classy'. That would be embarrassing for the fans that pay money to go and see their team win, knowing that the Ravens will look out for one member of their playing staff that has been there for a few seasons over the hundreds of thousands of fans that have supported them since they were formed. Is that what you expected the Ravens to do?

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-09-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed. Especially when Boldin had an amazing playoff run. He made Flacco look good on a lot of 50/50 balls.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flacco's cap figure for next season is only $6.8m. You can't point the finger towards Flacco's contract as the reason if Boldin doesn't come back for the final year of his contract. Boldin's cap figure next season of $7,531,250 is third highest on the team, while his $6m basic salary is 2nd only to Suggs. Flacco's cap number for 2013 is only fifth.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
It isn't unclassy for the Ravens to look out for themselves more than they look our for Anquan Boldin. They owe noting to Anquan Boldin, they paid him to do a job and he did it, that is all. What would be unclassy would be if the Ravens thought releasing Boldin would help the team the most, but they decided to keep him in order to 'stay classy'.
How many times do I have to say my issue with it was how it was worded by the press as "take a pay cut or you're cut" after the guy was a key component in a Super Bowl run and someone else on the team just got a ridiculous contract for the same exact reason.

Quote:
That would be embarrassing for the fans that pay money to go and see their team win, knowing that the Ravens will look out for one member of their playing staff that has been there for a few seasons over the hundreds of thousands of fans that have supported them since they were formed. Is that what you expected the Ravens to do?
Yes because keeping Boldin one of the better and more consistent players in the league under a reasonable contract would piss off the hundreds of thousands of Ravens fans, I'm sure they would be absolutely livid and wouldn't understand why Boldin would still be part of the team. In fact, I am surprised there aren't riots in Maryland already over the fact that Boldin isn't already a free agent.

The Ravens paid Flacco a **** load of money because he's a good player and a franchise quarterback.

Boldin, a staple to their playoff run and one of their best most consistent players, is still a great player and bailed the man they just gave a lucrative contract out on countless occasions, and supposedly they told him "take a pay cut or you're cut"

I have no problem with the release, I said I don't like it if they said "pay cut or walk" after giving Flacco the biggest contract in NFL history. I also think it will hurt them and Flacco moving into next year.

Just because the move makes sense financially or whatever doesn't mean it can't be considered unclassy.

Old 03-09-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How many times do I have to say my issue with it was how it was worded by the press as "take a pay cut or you're cut" after the guy was a key component in a Super Bowl run and someone else on the team just got a ridiculous contract for the same exact reason.
Oh yeah, i'm sure they just walked up to him in the locker room and casually said "take a pay cut or you're leaving"...

If that's your only problem with it then it isn't really a problem at all, because that's definitely not how it would've went.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-09-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeremiah hearing "alot of buzz" regarding Mendenhall and the Dolphins.

I keep forgetting he is a FA.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90...cture-contract

Quote:
Wide receiver Anquan Boldin, who played a big role in Baltimore's run to its second Super Bowl title this decade, tells ESPN's Adam Schefter that the Ravens have not asked him to restructure his contract.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh yeah, i'm sure they just walked up to him in the locker room and casually said "take a pay cut or you're leaving"...

If that's your only problem with it then it isn't really a problem at all, because that's definitely not how it would've went.
Yes because I totally thought they walked up to him in the locker room and went "Hey Anquan, take a pay cut or you're leaving, peace bro!"

It would have probably been more along the lines of giving him the option to restructure or telling him he's cut, which is ****** in my opinion. Regardless of how the exact wording of it was, the timing of telling someone to take a paycut or walk after Flacco gets the largest deal in history, and the team is telling other players to restructure or they are cut after delivering that deal.

Oh well, agree to disagree I guess.

Quote:
Wide receiver Anquan Boldin, who played a big role in Baltimore's run to its second Super Bowl title this decade, tells ESPN's Adam Schefter that the Ravens have not asked him to restructure his contract.
How unusual, they probably didn't do this because it would be ******* stupid to cut one of the best players on the roster when he is already playing for a reasonable price and Flacco needs his help, not to mention the Ravens aren't a stupid organization and Ozzie Newsome tends to do a good jbo managing their players.

Go figure.

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 03-09-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone even want James Harrison? He is old, has been hurt, his numbers are declining and he is an all around dick.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the Boldin ultimatum thing was complete BS? LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Titans blowing up Andy Levitre's agent's phone. Awesome.
Yeah, but the Titans suck, and the Colts have more money to offer AND are already a playoff team. Welcome to Indy, Mr. Levitre.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So the Boldin ultimatum thing was complete BS? LOL.

Yeah, but the Titans suck, and the Colts have more money to offer AND are already a playoff team. Welcome to Indy, Mr. Levitre.
Hes not as good as people are making him out to be. He is a great pass blocker but he is not a good in-line run blocker. The bills had all of their success by spreading people out and having their backs make a cut. When they needed a lot of short yardage stuff they struggled. He actually would fit a typical Colts lineman. I'm alright with letting Levitre go. He is not even as good as Brandon Moore is who will come way cheaper than him. Good luck paying a Guard whos never made a pro bowl or all pro team 7-8 mill a year.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
Hes not as good as people are making him out to be. He is a great pass blocker but he is not a good in-line run blocker. The bills had all of their success by spreading people out and having their backs make a cut. When they needed a lot of short yardage stuff they struggled. He actually would fit a typical Colts lineman. I'm alright with letting Levitre go. He is not even as good as Brandon Moore is who will come way cheaper than him. Good luck paying a Guard whos never made a pro bowl or all pro team 7-8 mill a year.
Well 8 mil would be ridiculous. I doubt we would give him that.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still think the Colts should sign Gosder before they sign Levitre.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Its not like the Titans are short on money and our HC and OL coach are HOF OLineman so that certainly could be attractive.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Once again people putting words in my mouth.

They can afford to keep Boldin, and they are choosing not to. I think this is a bad decision and will impact Flacco's ability to excel next year.

It is an opinion, and no where did I state they shouldn't have paid Flacco. It was the market rate and I think he is getting overpaid greatly and that it will turn out to hurt the Ravens.
In this FA period there are younger options at that price. Plus they have touchdown Tommy Streeter they are developing so maybe they see him progressing nicely and don't think they need Boldin?
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Still think the Colts should sign Gosder before they sign Levitre.
When did he finally turn the corner? Will he mail it in once he gets paid?

i done stole dis sig