Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-10-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Jeremiah hearing "alot of buzz" regarding Mendenhall and the Dolphins.

I keep forgetting he is a FA.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hey, he doesn't get any yards after the catch and doesn't block. I don't see you disputing this. I said he catches most of what is thrown to him and doesn't drop a lot of balls which is nice, but it's not like he's Gronk here.
So because he's not Gronk he's average? You do this all the time. You compare a player to the absolute elite at the position to discredit them and it never makes a goddamn bit of sense. No one made that comparison but you.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
So because he's not Gronk he's average? You do this all the time. You compare a player to the absolute elite at the position to discredit them and it never makes a goddamn bit of sense. No one made that comparison but you.
I was just saying because he's asking for a lot of money for a tight end, that is all. But it's one year so if they have the cap room, I guess it doesn't matter.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey, he doesn't get any yards after the catch and doesn't block. I don't see you disputing this. I said he catches most of what is thrown to him and doesn't drop a lot of balls which is nice, but it's not like he's Gronk here.
His YAC wasn't terrible (236). For comparisons sake, Jimmy Graham had 286.

But hey, average first team all-pro...

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Cullen Jenkins deal with NYG: 3 years, $8 mill total, $3.15 guaranteed

Dammit great addition for the Giants, bargain city.
A terrible move, yes that's right, by our GM to let him go after the 2010 Super Bowl season.
He went to Philly and missed ZERO games, whereas everyone on our cheeseass soft team got hurt.
Meanwhile we drafted his replacement and he missed 2 seasons, and then last year's #2 pick DE Worthy sucked, and then went and tore his ACL in week 17.

There's now a player on the Giants I actually will..... root...... for. Except one week.
Very reasonable contract for quality veteran depth, well done Giants

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Credit Reese and Abrams for doing that deal. Bargain price, now we have to see if CJ, S. Rodgers, LinJo, and Austin/Kuhn can solidify the middle. Drafting a DT somewhere in the draft will help as well.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Average is a really bad way to describe him. Ben Watson is "average" or serviceable.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins signed for chump change. A steal for the Giants.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@JasonLaCanfora
"Add Glenn Dorsey to growing list of players likely to end up staying with their current teams. KC really trying to retain its own talent ..."

Don't think I remember a time where the worst team in the league tried to keep all its talent.

Hackenberg vs Morris!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year!

Sleeper QB Freshman: Mason Rudolph
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
@JasonLaCanfora
"Add Glenn Dorsey to growing list of players likely to end up staying with their current teams. KC really trying to retain its own talent ..."

Don't think I remember a time where the worst team in the league tried to keep all its talent.
That's because they are a talented team. They just needed a HC and a QB.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
And a corner. And a D Line. And a #2 receiver. And a free safety. And a tight end.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
@JasonLaCanfora

Carolina did it a few years ago too.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Talented teams don't pick #1 overall. I think people need to understand this. There were Vikings teams that lacked a QB yet managed to be middle of the road for a number of years.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Talented teams don't pick #1 overall. I think people need to understand this. There were Vikings teams that lacked a QB yet managed to be middle of the road for a number of years.
hoorible coaching and QB play led us to the #1 pick.A decent HC & QB and we're nowhere near the 1st pick
Old 03-10-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
And a corner. And a D Line. And a #2 receiver. And a free safety. And a tight end.
Corner, maybe. Depends on FA. DLine absolutely, but that could be the first pick in the draft. WR, yes, no argument there. FS? Maybe. KLew is good when healthy, he just can't stay healthy. TE? Depth/backup/blocker type role, yes, but Tony Moeaki is the starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
hoorible coaching and QB play led us to the #1 pick.A decent HC & QB and we're nowhere near the 1st pick
People don't realize just how bad our QBs were. They were giving away the ball in historic fashion.

Not saying I love every move they've made, but this team was outcoached at every single turn last year. RAC was completely over his head and he wasn't able to get the players ready in any game. And don't even get me started on halftime adjustments.

Yes, the Chiefs are a talented team. Nowhere near as talented as some KC fans want you to believe, but there is talent here. They just needed a coach who knew his ass from his elbow, and a QB that didn't turn the ball over.

Hopefully we've got both of those things now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Jenkins signed for chump change. A steal for the Giants.
The Giants don't need to pay their players much. A roster spot on the Giants means a guaranteed media job after retirement. That's a nice perk.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They also need a defense.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
They also need a defense.
The defense isn't the issue. The DLine is a problem, yes, but if the defense got ANY help from the offense whatsoever at any point last year, they'd be fine. Hard to be effective when you're on the field twice as long as the offense.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The current state of the Chiefs reminds me a lot of the Falcons when they hired Mike Smith and Co and made the moves the become what is now a very good team in the NFL if not a top 5 team at that.

Yes the Alex Smith deal wasnt a great one for the Chiefs but if Reid feels he can make the team successful then so be it. Comparison here is Matt Ryan being drafted 3rd. People felt he wasnt a top 10 caliber pick and wouldnt be that great (myself included, I want Long/Doresy and Flacco/Brohm in the 2nd). Obviously that worked out.

Now the Chiefs already have a great back in Charles (Falcons signed Turner, who had several good years).

Falcons only had Roddy, Michael Jenkins was decent but didnt have many threats other than that. (Chiefs have Bowe and can get another #2 in the draft).

Their defense is actually in better shape than the Falcons in 2007. We had average to below average defense. (Barely has improved since then, bout middle of the pack currently)

So I think the Chiefs are looking good n terms of making moves to improve. A QB thats slightly better than a game manager and has shown improvement each year, a very talented RB and WR that can carry an offense, play bend and dont break defense(much easier to do when the offense can actually score) and they are playing competitive ball again, and in that division thats all you need.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rotoworld Football ‏@Rotoworld_FB

Rams releasing 32-year-old S Quintin Mikell http://dlvr.it/33sb3w

Free up 3 mill this year and 10 mill next year of cap space. Decent player.

Last edited by armageddon : 03-10-2013 at 11:16 PM.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals signed Wallace Gillberry to a 3 year deal.
Really like this. He was big on the DL for us.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chargers re-signed KR/WR Richard Goodman to a one-year, $630,000 contract.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...ichard-goodman
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver is not seriously thinking about this are they???

"The Denver Post reports contract restructuring talks between the Broncos and RE Elvis Dumervil appear to have reached an impasse.
The exact same term -- "impasse" -- was used in Pittsburgh to describe James Harrison's negotiations before the Steelers cut him. Agent Marty Magid sent the Broncos a contract proposal on Friday, and the two sides have had "no communication" since. Denver may be preparing Dumervil's walking papers. "Elvis has been working out, he’s healthy, he feels great," Magid said. "He wants to stay with the Broncos. Right now, we’re waiting to hear back from them." Mar 10 - 5:19 PM"

He would vault to #1 on want list for me.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:00 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do not understand this whole Elvis Dumervil thing. The guy has come back from his lost season in 2010 with 20 1/2 sacks over the last two seasons.

If he really gets cut I would love to have him on the Bucs. Still only 29 years old. More of a pure pass rusher that Tampa needs so badly. Bennett is a nice player, but he's not a take over a game pass rusher like Elvis can do.
bigbuc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:12 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also looking at what could be a nice fit on the cheaper side would be Connor Barwin to the Lions. Looking like they will lose Cliff. Barwin I think would do nice in that Wide 9 next to Suh and Nick.
bigbuc is online now   Reply With Quote