Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-14-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Louis Delmas to San Fran:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/312290095510200320

Kind of surprising. But when healthy, not a terrible downgrade from Goldson, from what I've seen.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delmas...hmm...I haven't watched him play that much.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Delmas...hmm...I haven't watched him play that much.
He was great in his rookie year, bad lately. Never looked like that again.

Honestly, you guys have 9000 picks and the draft class is awesome for safeties. I don't get it. Was a perfect situation to break in a rookie starter.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post

Honestly, you guys have 9000 picks and the draft class is awesome for safeties. I don't get it. Was a perfect situation to break in a rookie starter.
I was thinking we could trade up and maybe take Kenny Vaccaro. So much for that plan.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice signing by San Fran, Delmas is legit as long as he stays healthy.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delmas hasn't signed apparently.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I heard that Tarvaris Jackson fella has some upside if coached up....

.........i hate my life
Jackson is a fine backup. Everything that has happened with our QB situation this offseason has not been far from suspected. Rookie QBs play early in this NFL and we're going to try our best with one.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

False report on Delmas
Old 03-14-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Delmas hasn't signed apparently.

Yeah it seems that may have been a hoax.

No signing yet for Delmas and the Niners.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 03-14-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints got quite a nice deal on Keenan at 5-years and $26M.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Lions longtime LT Jeff Backus is retiring.

https://twitter.com/Rotoinfo_NFL/sta...92421222400000

Wow, what a run. Eric Fisher at #5?

Old 03-14-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Jackson is a fine backup. Everything that has happened with our QB situation this offseason has not been far from suspected. Rookie QBs play early in this NFL and we're going to try our best with one.
I wouldn't mind starting Tjax with rookie behind him this year.

It could get rough but whatever.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-14-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got a text that Jeff Backus is retiring?! Wonder if the Lions knew before letting Cherilus go...
Old 03-14-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Just got a text that Jeff Backus is retiring?!
That text would be correct.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-14-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Doesn't stop us from drafting a safety. And with Delmas injury history, Baalke wont bank on him solely. Not to mention the only FS currently on the roster at the moment is Trenton Robinson, a rookie from last year. I still say Huff would be cheaper and a better overall fit for our weakness on the back-end, but I wouldn't be too upset if Delmas is the guy.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns | Have interest in Jason Campbell
The Cleveland Browns have expressed some interest in free-agent QB Jason Campbell (Bears), but it does not appear like an agreement is a strong possibility at this point.

Go get it Lionel!
Old 03-14-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

And apparently Cribbs has not signed with Arizona.

A lot of false reports this year.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-14-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Lions longtime LT Jeff Backus is retiring.

https://twitter.com/Rotoinfo_NFL/sta...92421222400000

Wow, what a run. Eric Fisher at #5?
they have Riley Reiff who can step right in. Could see them drafting a rt
later.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I wouldn't mind starting Tjax with rookie behind him this year.

It could get rough but whatever.
Chance Warmack at 8, E.J. Manuel in 2nd sitting behind T-Jax for a year.

Then MARQISE LEE next year!?

Old 03-14-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Browns | Have interest in Jason Campbell
The Cleveland Browns have expressed some interest in free-agent QB Jason Campbell (Bears), but it does not appear like an agreement is a strong possibility at this point.

Go get it Lionel!
This is my sad face at the prospect of losing him.

Old 03-14-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Dan Graziano ‏@espn_nfceast
RT @EaglesInsider: #Eagles agree to terms with the following free agents: S Kenny Phillips (1 year) and CB Cary Williams (3 years)
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eagles sign kenny phillips. excuse me while i go down some bleach
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
later.
According to reports earlier in offseason, they are not that high on Reiff at RT, let alone LT.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-14-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
eagles sign kenny phillips. excuse me while i go down some bleach
not crazy about them signing phillips if he is healthy but i looove that they signed cary williams. hes not what i would call reliable.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
later.

Riley Reiff at LT?