Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It could be Nate Washington, but I doubt we trade him in the division. Also, seeing him in a Colts uniform would also suck something awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Graham ‏@coltsinsider

#Colts I mentioned last week that a trade was imminent for the #Colts, then I backed off. Now I am telling you that the Salsa may be on Indy

BrianHPFC ‏@PFCentral

I know the Colts & Giants have talked about Victor Cruz few days ago but don't know if this is the trade he's hinting at
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Irsay was drunk tweeting again. Shocker.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
It could be Nate Washington, but I doubt we trade him in the division. Also, seeing him in a Colts uniform would also suck something awful.
Wouldn't Washington playing for the Colts help the Titans defense?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Is he the only owner that tweets? I don't know why he can't keep things in house.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Is he the only owner that tweets? I don't know why he can't keep things in house.
The Packers owners tweet all the time. Giggity.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Does he mention upcoming deals in the works like Irsay does?
Old 03-17-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Ursey would **** with the tweets. Seriously dude sounds like he's 13 on mountain dew half the time. After getting excited a week ago over an Erik Walden signing he should just stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Yeah it's still funny though. I am glad our owners don't do that. But Irsay did that with the whole P. Manning thing last season. It's someone drunk texting except this guy is hinting towards deals. I feel bad for the GM, who might want to keep things in house, but you're put in a situation where you can't say what you feel to the GM, lol. So you just have to stay quiet and deal with the owner drunk tweeting.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah it's still funny though. I am glad our owners don't do that. But Irsay did that with the whole P. Manning thing last season. It's someone drunk texting except this guy is hinting towards deals. I feel bad for the GM, who might want to keep things in house, but you're put in a situation where you can't say what you feel to the GM, lol. So you just have to stay quiet and deal with the owner drunk tweeting.
Last time he tweeted this, they got Vontae Davis for a 2nd.

Honestly, I see them having interest in Victor Cruz, but I just don't see Cruz leaving NY. He's from Jersey and something will get worked out.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though I like a good Big Lebowski reference and drunken ramblings, Irsay making an a$$ out of himself makes me greatly appreciate the quiet, laid back mobster attitude of Steve Bisciotti in Baltimore.

Last edited by SunTzu_22 : 03-17-2013 at 11:41 AM.
SunTzu_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Last time he tweeted this, they got Vontae Davis for a 2nd.

Honestly, I see them having interest in Victor Cruz, but I just don't see Cruz leaving NY. He's from Jersey and something will get worked out.
I hope he stays, but money talks. They would market him there in Indy so I can see Irsay liking that business aspect of it. And to get him for the 24 overall pick is not bad. So it all depends on how much they want to pay him, and if we can match it or not.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Does he mention upcoming deals in the works like Irsay does?
Oh, awkward. Packers are owned by shareholders, approx. 112k. Bad attempt at a joke on my part I guess.

Brandon Lloyd released, was that mentioned?

Old 03-17-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh, awkward. Packers are owned by shareholders, approx. 112k. Bad attempt at a joke on my part I guess.

Brandon Lloyd released, was that mentioned?
No my bad. I totally forgot about your ownership structure. Makes sense now that you said it. I am on a bunch of different MBs so trying to read post, and then switch tabs, between this one, the Colts MB, and our MB.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dan Graham ‏@coltsinsider

#Colts I mentioned last week that a trade was imminent for the #Colts, then I backed off. Now I am telling you that the Salsa may be on Indy

BrianHPFC ‏@PFCentral

I know the Colts & Giants have talked about Victor Cruz few days ago but don't know if this is the trade he's hinting at
I don't understand why the Giants would want to trade away a WR, especially a good one.

They must be getting a really good offer.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I don't understand why the Giants would want to trade away a WR, especially a good one.

They don't want to pay him what he's asking for.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If contract negotiations are that far apart its probably better to maximize the return asap.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:

It's not a question of want.. It's a question of Cruz is a RFA with a 1st round tender. So if the Colts want him, they'd give up their 1st rounder, 24th overall pick, and pay and get Cruz. We are against a cap so they can sign him, and we'd have trouble to match. It's not like we want to get rid of him.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To be fair, I think he is always drunk when he tweets. Or adopts a spirit of drunkenness.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
To be fair, I think he is always drunk when he tweets. Or adopts a spirit of drunkenness.
He and McAfee should get along nicely then huh

Old 03-17-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He and McAfee should get along nicely then huh
Hey, as long as they aren't driving, I don't see the problem here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hey, as long as they aren't driving, I don't see the problem here.
Agreed. And McAfee is like a franchise favorite player. Love that dude.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports Greg Jennings received an offer worth $8 million annually from the Packers and a $6 million-a-year offer from the Patriots before signing with the Vikings for $9 million per season.

The report of a $10 million-a-year offer from Green Bay was erroneous, and possibly planted by the Packers to drive up Jennings' price tag for division-rival Minnesota. Per the Journal-Sentinel, Dolphins coach Joe Philbin "isn't particularly high" on Jennings, and Miami never made a significant offer. Jennings' Vikings deal is for five years and $45 million, with $2.5 million more available in incentives.
Related: Patriots, Packers, Dolphins
Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Quote:
“Coaching means a lot, the dynamic of the team,” Jennings told Klemko. “To me, the quarterback means a lot, if they have one or not, and I have to make sure my family is comfortable.”

Well it's good to know that coaching and a QB was so important in his decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the man's gotta make sure his family's comfortable.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Well the man's gotta make sure his family's comfortable.
Its actually crazy how fast NFL players salaries can be eaten up. He has to pay his agent, then pay the top tax bracket. Still a lot of money.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote