Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-29-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I don't know how true that is about Gabbert. Apparently he's a giant Dbag and never takes accountability. There was a report about that a little while back from unnamed sources in his old coaching staff.

Gabbert also came off as a giant douche when he said everyone is just jealous of him bc he's 1 of 32 people on the planet that can do his job. That alone reaks of a low character personality.
Well he's a saint compared to JaMarcus, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Barwin threw Gabbert's name in there to take a shot at him or was he genuinely friendly with him?
It was definitely a shot.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Well he's a saint compared to JaMarcus, anyway.

It was definitely a shot.
I don't know. Jamarcus wasn't a douche. He just didn't care about football. He's a thief for stealing money yes, but he treated people outside the football world with respect.

Gabbert on the other hand, is a giant egotistical douche.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I...

I don't consider myself a tight-ass at all but I think that's pretty ****** up to publicly embarrass someone who's down...

I guess it's all in the game. But it's pretty classless - I don't think a real star would be allowed by their publicist to do somethign like that...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

former jags coach called him "Blame Gabbert"

that **** is hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still absolutely shocked how NFL personnel could put a 1st round grade on Blaine Gabbert.

Anyone with functional eyes could see he was a terrible quarterback in college. It just puzzles me how he was graded so high.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Can't believe we got Fred back on a 1 year deal. Big win for the front office in my book.
Bills gonna Bills

I'm a guy who has been chiding people for calling Tarvaris our "current" starter because I know there is a lot of change to come, but even I'm getting antsy with how we're going to fill out our skill positions. I'm probably (hopefully) overblowing Chandler's recovery time, but since we have not bothered to re-sign Nelson, Jones or McIntyre, we are pretty bare. Guys like Nelson/Jones were UDFA who could be replaced by other UDFA, but that's not very inspiring. I would personally love to pick out a couple of receivers in our first four picks in this draft, but there a lot of needs on this team. I'm not above it, I'm antsy about how much playing time I'm envisioning for Lee Smith and Brad Smith, right now.

Of course, all it takes is one premium pick spent at wideout and Chandler having 9 months of recovery to end up with Stevie, Rookie #2, Graham, Spiller, Freddy, and Chandler getting the bulk of time, which is no worse than last year. Of course, last year was very bad. Bleh. Bills.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
Sorry friend, it just wasn´t meant to be... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...s-for-one-year
Whatever, We didn't even want him anyways.....#butthurt

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm still absolutely shocked how NFL personnel could put a 1st round grade on Blaine Gabbert.

Anyone with functional eyes could see he was a terrible quarterback in college. It just puzzles me how he was graded so high.
Except Mike Mayock. For some reason people get super excited about a QB throwing to WR's in a practice setting with no pass rush or no defense:

Quote:
"He's my No. 1 quarterback, and to me he's the one quarterback in the draft who, if you've got to bang the table for a franchise quarterback, he's the guy,'' NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock said after Gabbert's workout. "The kid confirmed everything you want to see in a franchise quarterback. I thought he did as good as he could have. His footwork was real clean. His arm was real accurate, and his arm strength was great.''

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz2OwuR7kra

It's hilarious to me how people get excited every year over a QB pro day as if anybody would ever struggle in that setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devery is still out there! Don't give up!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Except Mike Mayock. For some reason people get super excited about a QB throwing to WR's in a practice setting with no pass rush or no defense:

It's hilarious to me how people get excited every year over a QB pro day as if anybody would ever struggle in that setting.
That really baffled me. Mayock was the one who started the Gabbert hype train, and everyone followed suit. It serioulsy made me question his integrity. Bc we know agents will do anything to boost their player's stock.

And we know all these analysts have relationships with agents.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Devery is still out there! Don't give up!
You're right...You're right damn it

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-29-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Flynn to Oakland via trade likely to happen.

According to Jason LaCanfora.

Last edited by tjsunstein : 03-29-2013 at 02:29 PM.
tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Matt Flynn to Oakland via trade likely to happen.

According to Jason LaCanfora.
According to him? That means he is getting traded to the Jets.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-29-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woo for Slauson to the Bears. More competent linemen!

https://twitter.com/ESPNChicago/stat...11391769366528

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now people can stop mocking the Bears a guard already. Slauson ought to be his particular bland vanilla variety of safe and average and Carimi gets a chance to see if he can look as good over a full season as he did in limited time last season. Arthur Brown, Tank Carradine, or a corner, people.

Of course, Emery could still just go full-****** and draft Tavon Austin...
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well. Romo is getting paid.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$55 million guaranteed? Better hope he's worth it.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
$55 million guaranteed? Better hope he's worth it.
He won't be.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather pay flacco than romo.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very happy Flynn will net a draft pick.

I think it'll be a 6th. I'll be very happy with anything higher.

It could also be a conditional late round 2014 pick.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow that's a lot of money for Mr. stats. Pile on more pressure on Romo with this contract. excellent move Jerry.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McNabb is a douche:

Quote:
Donovan McNabb ‏@donovanjmcnabb 6m
Tony Romo 6 yr 55 million dollar extension. Wow really, with one playoff win. You got to be kidding me

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been lolling so hard at Seahawks fans talking about Flynn getting a first or second. That talk will finally be over. Palmer will go to Arians and Larry Fitzgerald will jizz in his pants Cleveland and Fitzgerald will die a little inside.

Last edited by Monomach : 03-29-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
McNabb is a douche:
A douche that's made it to multiple NFC title games & a Super Bowl lmao but got zero rings. I'd go in on Romo too if I were a more successful QB.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Now people can stop mocking the Bears a guard already. Slauson ought to be his particular bland vanilla variety of safe and average and Carimi gets a chance to see if he can look as good over a full season as he did in limited time last season. Arthur Brown, Tank Carradine, or a corner, people.

Of course, Emery could still just go full-****** and draft Tavon Austin...
I'm wondering if he will play center and they cut Garza. I think it just sets the Bears up to take BPA.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote