Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-28-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
He was Capt. Checkdown during his preseason appearances.
I'd take that over turnovers anyday. Hell Dalton plays games all the time being capt checkdown except for a few nicely timed AJG bombs. Nothing wrong with that at all for a rookie. He's got the tools to be so much more anyway so give the ball to CJ as much as possible and play it safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Anyone heard anything about Travis Beckum lately? I just remember him being a pretty highly-thought-of tight end when he was coming out, one of the better tight ends in a Wisconsin program that's seen several guys succeed in the NFL lately, but he never made a big impact in New York and then he tore his ACL in the Super Bowl and hasn't played since that I know of. Is he done? Any Giants or Badgers fans in the know?
The softest player I've seen put on a Giants uniform in a long long time. I think the last straw for him with the organization was when Eli hit him on a 2 yard flat pattern, and he only needed 3 yards to get the 1st down on a 4th and 3. He was wide open, should have gotten at least 5 yards.

The dude acted like he took a cannon ball to the stomach, fell on the floor, rolled around for like 2 seconds, and by the time he got up to try to get the extra yard needed he was met by 2 tacklers. Failed to convert.

That was the final straw. He was done after that.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:10 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't think he was captain checkdown. Against Indy he threw a beautiful post to the endzone. He looks pretty good if you ask me. It's obviously early but I'd be excited about his potential if I'm a Bills fan.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Many fans in Denver are upset about Joe Flacco's giant poster that is next to Peyton Manning's giant poster on the outside stadium wall of Sports Authority Field. Those people are morons. Both QBs are up there to promote the opening game of the NFL season. Both of them are Super Bowl winners, and we all know the NFL is all about quarterbacks.

What makes those protests even dumber is the fact that the NFL opening game isn't even supposed to be in Denver. The Ravens are the champions and would normally be the home team to open Week 1, so Bronco fans should just be happy about hosting the league opener. The NFL's story about not being able to open their season in Baltimore because of a baseball game is a complete load of crap. The NFL wanted their opener to have Peyton Manning going against their defending champion. The Orioles and Ravens don't even play in the same stadium. (The only MLB/NFL combination stadium left is O.co Coliseum in Oakland.) It's yet another lie told by America's rich and powerful.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 08-29-2013 at 11:31 AM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
The Orioles and Ravens don't even play in the same stadium. (The only MLB/NFL combination stadium left is O.co Coliseum in Oakland.) It's yet another lie told by America's rich and powerful.
Separate stadiums but they are in very close proximity. Been to an Os game a while back (pre-Nats) but never been to Ravens stadium. I'm assuming they may share the same parking lots which could be problematic.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are right next to each other. Traffic and parking would be a cluster ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I didn't think he was captain checkdown. Against Indy he threw a beautiful post to the endzone. He looks pretty good if you ask me. It's obviously early but I'd be excited about his potential if I'm a Bills fan.
He does look pretty good.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
He does look pretty good.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Many fans in Denver are upset about Joe Flacco's giant poster that is next to Peyton Manning's giant poster on the outside stadium wall of Sports Authority Field. Those people are morons. Both QBs are up there to promote the opening game of the NFL season. Both of them are Super Bowl winners, and we all know the NFL is all about quarterbacks.

What makes those protests even dumber is the fact that the NFL opening game isn't even supposed to be in Denver. The Ravens are the champions and would normally be the home team to open Week 1, so Bronco fans should just be happy about hosting the league opener. The NFL's story about not being able to open their season in Baltimore because of a baseball game is a complete load of crap. The NFL wanted their opener to have Peyton Manning going against their defending champion. The Orioles and Ravens don't even play in the same stadium. (The only MLB/NFL combination stadium left is O.co Coliseum in Oakland.) It's yet another lie told by America's rich and powerful.
Are you freakin kidding me. Its a travesty an opposing player is being used in the city's hometown, the own stadium. The NFL has never done this before, and I would expect the same kind of reaction from Baltimore fans if Peyton Manning was plastered all over Baltimore to "promote the game".
Not only Bronco fans, Bronco players, other players, former players, etc all think its wrong.

And yes, the opener is in Denver due to the Orioles not wanting to move their game. It isn't some huge conspiracy for the NFL to get Manning in the opener.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you freakin kidding me. Its a travesty an opposing player is being used in the city's hometown, the own stadium. The NFL has never done this before, and I would expect the same kind of reaction from Baltimore fans if Peyton Manning was plastered all over Baltimore to "promote the game".
Not only Bronco fans, Bronco players, other players, former players, etc all think its wrong.

And yes, the opener is in Denver due to the Orioles not wanting to move their game. It isn't some huge conspiracy for the NFL to get Manning in the opener.
It's not like it was Flacco's picture by itself. Peyton's was right next to it. As for the Orioles, they could move their game to the afternoon, even on a Thursday. Maybe the Ravens and/or NFL asked them to, and they refused. I don't know the whole story on that.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutting Bryan Scott was not expected.

Trade Sheppard, trade White, cut Scott. I know Bradham would be suspended four games at most and Kiko can do it all himself, but there is some very questionable depth here. They'll probably slide Lawson inside if they have to as the most impressive bubble guys have been on the outside. Still wouldn't recommend crossing the Moats.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not like it was Flacco's picture by itself. Peyton's was right next to it. As for the Orioles, they could move their game to the afternoon, even on a Thursday. Maybe the Ravens and/or NFL asked them to, and they refused. I don't know the whole story on that.
They did refuse....youd think the orioles would have a little more flexibility as the ravens brought a SB to the city and get the honor of an opening game on thursday.

80something home games and they cant move one lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We also signed Eric Wood to a long term extension, I believe. That's good. One less thing.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
We also signed Eric Wood to a long term extension, I believe. That's good. One less thing.
PFT's headline was Bills extend Wood.

I laughed.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Thank God.

The Bryan Scott release is confusing.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 08-30-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Dad actually meet Eric Wood on vacation in some Latin American country a couple years ago. He said the dude would constantly pay for other people's drinks and ****, solid guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Banks got cut today by the Falcons. Damn shame.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/96...tlanta-falcons

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dang really? That sucks.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if anyone has already reported it, but kickalicious is trying out for the Pack
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
My Dad actually meet Eric Wood on vacation in some Latin American country a couple years ago. He said the dude would constantly pay for other people's drinks and ****, solid guy.
He went to one of my rival HS.
Cool guy for sure.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
They did refuse....youd think the orioles would have a little more flexibility as the ravens brought a SB to the city and get the honor of an opening game on thursday.

80something home games and they cant move one lol

I actually give the Orioles props for sticking up to Goodell. This was nothing more then a power trip that failed for goodell. The whole "jewish holiday" excuse was terrible because a few years ago they had MNF on a Rosh-a-shana and Rosh-a-shana is a 3 day holiday so they will be playing on Rosh-ashana regardless. They should have just moved it to wed and everything would have been alright.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seahawks cut Michael Robinson. Tha ****? He was a huge part of our running game.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Seahawks cut Michael Robinson. Tha ****? He was a huge part of our running game.
It looks like whatever illness is bothering him will knock him out for the next few weeks as well and at 2.5 million, they didn't want to wait??

He'll find a job as soon as he is 100%.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 08-30-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atl please

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't like this move at all. No more Real Rob Report? That sucks.

Looks like Chris Harper and/or Spencer Ware will make the team.