Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac
Why does it seem like Buffalo is throwing darts at WR options without really giving any of them a significant shot?
I can see that thought. The regime has certainly addressed the position with a number of different options (same could be said for linebacker and QB). If you were expecting us to go big on someone like Evans and feel we're just throwing another questionable, uncommitted option out there instead, then okay, but I don't know to what degree we are not giving these guys chances. Woods is locked in. I don't think many expect Stevie to top what he did with Gailey and Fitzpatrick (and therefore live up to his contract) and this move could allow him to play in a more comfortable spot more often. Goodwin could be considered as getting a smaller role than expected, but I think he can still have plenty of impact as long as he's healthy. TJ Graham was a reach of an old regime pick that sucked. Da'Rick was undrafted. For as much talent as he has it's not like it was an investment that we gave up on.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:37 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've really liked alot of the guys the Bills have added. With the talent they've tried at the position the last 2+ seasons, you (or maybe it's just me) starts to question if they're just terribly unlucky or are they having an issue developing these young guys?

I question my teams ability to do the same.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:40 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sometimes aging cornerbacks move to safety when they start losing their speed. I wonder if it's time for Champ Bailey to make that move, especially if the Saints don't match the Falcons offer sheet to Rafael Bush. Bailey, Jairus Byrd, and nickelback Kenny Vaccaro would make an interesting trio of safeties.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Sometimes aging cornerbacks move to safety when they start losing their speed. I wonder if it's time for Champ Bailey to make that move, especially if the Saints don't match the Falcons offer sheet to Rafael Bush. Bailey, Jairus Byrd, and nickelback Kenny Vaccaro would make an interesting trio of safeties.
Bailey should have moved to safety last season.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Why would Kenny Vaccaro be playing the nickel so that a vastly inferior player could get more snaps?

Kenny Vaccaro was pretty decent last season. Champ Bailey looked like chewed up dog crap.

Last edited by Monomach : 04-04-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:06 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Champ wasn't really healthy at any point last year and it showed. He still had as really good 2012 apart from Torrey Smith. He is still a decent player and can be a good CB/S for the Saints. I wouldn't put him on an island anymore but he can still bring some value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have always loved Champ but I am pretty sure he is all done.
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I have always loved Champ but I am pretty sure he is all done.
That's my feeling as well. His skills were in decline even prior to that Ravens game and he has really struggled with injuries. He was great for the Broncos and I'd like to see him help out the Saints, but the safe money is probably on him hitting the IR.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:37 PM    (permalink
NOLAFan
Rookie

NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Champ Bailey to the Saints on a 2 year deal.
I don't understand this at all. Age and injuries have caught up to the guy. I would have prefered rookies and Corey White over Bailey. Should have just resigned Bush.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:50 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I see some dudes haven't been catching up with MassNole in the Draft Subforum.
This site still has a Draft Subforum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:52 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints ran a bunch of 3 safety sets last season. Also, White does not need to be a #2 or possibly a #3 CB, so still drafting a CB is going to be a must. At most, I expect Champ to be a 3rd CB/S, with a rookie coming in for #2. Even if he does go to IR, I would love to have him just to teach the younger guys as well.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Corey White was horrible last year. I have middle school kids who could do better than he could. Yes, Bailey's best years are behind him, but I imagine he will be a great mentor to a CB we draft this year (yes, I am predicting we add a young CB through the draft).

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Champ is done. He should just call it a day and get ready for the HOF.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:33 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Bills trade was weird. They already picked up their "troubled" WR with Da'Rick Rogers as an UDFA last year in front of a long line of teams, and cut him well before he had any chance to develop. And for what reason? Because he show boated in practice or something really stupid. I mean, you have to know who you are getting, or don't even bother.

But yet a team with terrible WR depth cut a guy making about a million a year and then watched him go to a playoff team and make big plays in a playoff game down the stretch. So instead they trade a 6th a year later, for a more troubled WR, making 10x as much money? What about any of that makes sense? I get that MW has had some really solid seasons as a pro before and all Da'Rick has done is flash a few plays of athleticism, but their handling of the Da'Rick situation and this trade are polar opposites.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:44 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bit more optimistic about champ, wont be amazing like he was but i think he can find his groove back a bit if he stays healthier and provide some depth for the corner position opposite of keenan lewis

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Bills receivers:

Steve Johnson
Robert Woods
Little Mike Wiliams
Marqise Goodwin
T.J. Graham

None are world beaters, but I don't see a top-2 round pick on WR unless they trade Stevie. Even then I'm not sure.

Perhaps Evans will fall to the NYG...
Seattle didn't have any either. Kinda liking our squad at the moment. Still gutted that we didn't retain Byrd or Carrington though.

If we add Ebron in the Draft, EJ has some decent options.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:04 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody think the Titans could go QB at 11? How about Bills at 9? Rams at 13?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:02 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans should consider it. If they really have a guy they like at 11 then they should take him. Locker was playing well but he has been far from great and has injuries. There's a report they will look for a replacement.

Rams might but they apparently are going with Bradford for some reason. They should think about it if Bridgewater fell.

Bills are set with Manuel for now. Maybe the new coach wants a new QB but it's not worth the value to spend another top pick so soon.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:13 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle View Post
If we add Ebron in the Draft, EJ has some decent options.
This kind of goes along with my thoughts on what has been done at the WR position.

Giving up on Gragg, already? Or adding to him?
Old 04-05-2014, 03:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was like a 6th round pick who cares

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I can see that thought. The regime has certainly addressed the position with a number of different options (same could be said for linebacker and QB). If you were expecting us to go big on someone like Evans and feel we're just throwing another questionable, uncommitted option out there instead, then okay, but I don't know to what degree we are not giving these guys chances. Woods is locked in. I don't think many expect Stevie to top what he did with Gailey and Fitzpatrick (and therefore live up to his contract) and this move could allow him to play in a more comfortable spot more often. Goodwin could be considered as getting a smaller role than expected, but I think he can still have plenty of impact as long as he's healthy. TJ Graham was a reach of an old regime pick that sucked. Da'Rick was undrafted. For as much talent as he has it's not like it was an investment that we gave up on.
One thing that caught my eye and as a Bills guy you might know better.

Wikipedia says Mike Williams got kicked off Syracuse in '09 and went into the '10 draft.

Doug Marrone was the Syracuse coach from 2009-2012.

Did Marrone kick Williams off his college team, then trade for him on his pro team?
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:47 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Anybody think the Titans could go QB at 11? How about Bills at 9? Rams at 13?
If the Rams got Watkins/Robinson at #2 and Bridgewater/Manziel at #13, then going WR or OL in the 2nd, that would be a pretty impressive haul. It would drastically improve their offense, at least on paper, in an instant.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Quip View Post

Wikipedia says Mike Williams got kicked off Syracuse in '09 and went into the '10 draft.

Did Marrone kick Williams off his college team, then trade for him on his pro team?
http://blog.syracuse.com/orangefootb..._receiver.html

That's the story. Well, the story with a bias toward Williams, anyway.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:11 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marrone has stated thats whats in the past is in the past and he looks forward to working with Mike
Old 04-06-2014, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Quip View Post

From what I recall, Williams didn't get kicked off. He just left the team.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote