Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-17-2014, 09:35 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys sign DT Amobi Akoye

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Mathis should have checked. He should know better. But 4 games for something that clearly didn't and wasn't intended to enhance his football performance is stupid.
You can never definitively know why someone took a banned substance though, only whether or not they did. When's the last time any athletes ever claimed "the reason I took these banned substances was to increase my performance"? Almost every time it's someone saying "I didn't know it was banned/contained a banned substance."
Old 05-17-2014, 02:08 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
I'll take that bet, seeing as I did in fact live there for a summer while working at the cleveland clinic while living right downtown with a view into the west end of Browns' stadium, and if there are some great things about cleveland, they are so well hidden that not even locals know about them.

That ex-city just sucks in every way, the closest thing to a redeeming feature in the whole town was this one Vietnamese restaurant that eventually got used to me being the only white guy to go in, and one ethiopian place that was delicious. But minny had an even better ethiopian place without being a complete shithole.

I mean I have a soft spot for buffalo so I'm a little biased, although I'm trying to be mad at a girl from buffalo which counteracts that, but still, compared to Cleveland it's Chicago, NYC and Berlin all rolled into one.
I was at CWRU, what field are you in?

Cleveland definitely has issues, I guess I have a soft spot for it after four years of school, even though I'd only live there if they raised the hood.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:34 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I was at CWRU, what field are you in?

Cleveland definitely has issues, I guess I have a soft spot for it after four years of school, even though I'd only live there if they raised the hood.
I was in biology/pharmaceuticals, this ending up at UB so I could work at Roswell park, but now I'm in a much less philosophically disgusting field...the entertainment industry...

And I get that, part of my love for buffalo is similar, but man, going to buffalo the year after Cleveland really hammered home just how ****** Cleveland is, even for a rust belt city. In buffalo you could feel it used to be a big city that had died and was coming back to life. While Cleveland felt like it was somehow still dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 05-17-2014 at 05:39 PM.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Sucks to get pinched for that but what else is the NFL gonna do? Hopefully he can get it reduced.

Playing devils advocate, he did just have an amazing career year at 32.
Agreed and I feel like as a seasoned vet this is to dumb of a mistake to make. I can't imagine this would be a lengthy process to get the okay.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:14 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and the award of the quickest training camp goes (unsurprisingly) to Tommy Rees for already being cut by the redskins

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:31 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was in biology/pharmaceuticals, this ending up at UB so I could work at Roswell park, but now I'm in a much less philosophically disgusting field...the entertainment industry...

And I get that, part of my love for buffalo is similar, but man, going to buffalo the year after Cleveland really hammered home just how ****** Cleveland is, even for a rust belt city. In buffalo you could feel it used to be a big city that had died and was coming back to life. While Cleveland felt like it was somehow still dying.
It is still dying. Disgusting. Sad. Pisses me off. Pittsburgh has figured it out. Hopefully Buffalo does too.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:46 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is still dying. Disgusting. Sad. Pisses me off. Pittsburgh has figured it out. Hopefully Buffalo does too.
That and the worst traffic cops I've dealt with anywhere in this country is why I hate cleveland and probably always will.

I think Buffalo's got themselves moving steadily in the right direction since I first saw the town in 07 or 08, and when I got that there it seemed like it had already been working its way back from death, so I'm pretty optimistic about where those folks are heading.

Can't really comment on Pitt since my lone experience in pennsylvannia was based around a trip to Penn State for a ridiculous party in a weekend where I got exactly 57 minutes of sleep before a roommate-who-would-totally-tell-her-boyfriend got home early and I had to sneak out while she was brushing her teeth. So the day we drove out to Pitt is a complete blur.

Quote:

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 05-17-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:50 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pittsburgh has figured it out.
In ways. Commerce is doing wonderfully and many of the suburbs are thriving. The lowest income areas are becoming like the worst parts of Chicago, however.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:52 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
In ways. Commerce is doing wonderfully and many of the suburbs are thriving. The lowest income areas are becoming like the worst parts of Chicago, however.
So improving annually and shrinking in number?...

Quote:
Old 05-17-2014, 10:08 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So improving annually and shrinking in number?...
The opposite. Chicago may be improving while certain neighborhoods in Pittsburgh are quickly getting worse.

Pardon any political agenda addressed in this. That's not my point for posting...

It's gotten worse since this special aired.

Clipsburgh Pistolvania

Homewood is just one of several neighborhoods like this. Downtown is quite immaculate but you needn't travel far to see a much different "world" than the one that is growing, downtown.

Last edited by phlysac : 05-17-2014 at 10:29 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:28 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Again I don't know about pittsburgh, but chicago's bad neighborhoods are getting a lot better and less numerous. We had a lot of kids who were on my hockey team through various grants/scholarships from rough neighborhoods and seeing those places now is so insanely different from what it was like running down those streets as a kid.

I know there's more media attention to the murders in that city now but the actual homicide rate in chicago is low and dropped once again last year.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2014, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
The low income Pittsburgh towns and even in the surrounding counties are bad. I live by a few of them and it's hard to even drive through them without hoping you won't get shot. Such a shame because Pittsburgh is beautiful and has lots of offer, but the murder and crime rate seems to be going up as far as I can notice.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:53 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants rookie safety Nat Berhe (SDSU) is the first ever NFL player of Eritrean decent. I would have believed the story if it had said he was the first human being of Eritrean decent, since I never heard of it.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...extension-view

Quote:
Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall has a three-year, $30 million contract extension with the team and even signed the deal on national television.

Marshall signed the contract on ABC's "The View" on Monday and tweeted that he will donate $1 million to benefit mental health care.
God, I love Brandon Marshall.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:03 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You would think that a female oriented show like The View would be the last place for an NFL contract signing [LOL]. But it's a good way for Brandon Marshall to expose his social/medical cause, and I wish him the best. Barbara Walters of The View is an icon in broadcasting, and now that she is approaching retirement, she will be missed.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:19 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
You would think that a female oriented show like The View would be the last place for an NFL contract signing [LOL]. But it's a good way for Brandon Marshall to expose his social/medical cause, and I wish him the best. Barbara Walters of The View is an icon in broadcasting, and now that she is approaching retirement, she will be missed.

Michael Straham laid down the blueprint for some of these NFL players post retirement.

All Marshall is trying to do is increase his brand awareness among one of the largest consumer markets in America; soccer moms/housewives/retirees.
Old 05-19-2014, 01:33 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
How is a drug that blocks estrogen and triggers testosterone production not a performance enhancer? WTF?

It's also a sign that he'd been using other PEDs since the only reason you'd take something like that is if you'd done something that would cause your body to stop producing testosterone on its own, which is why it's banned in men's sports in the first place.
Exactly.

People need to cut this BS that Mathis had a low T count and couldn't have kids.

Normally guys with low sperm count which apparently was the reason Mathis was taking Clomid go on other hormone treatments to target their pituitary gland, the engine for the testes.

Mathis is 32 years old and had TWO KIDS three years ago. Sorry but I don't believe a couple of years after getting his wife pregnant, he now was shooting blanks and was given a T booster to improve his sperm count.

People need to read more bodybuilding forums. Clomid is a major part of a bodybuilding drug regimen after they come off a PED stack to get their bodies to start naturally producing T again.

Dude went from being a good pass rusher to becoming ELITE at age 32, coincidentally the best season of his career by 8 sacks.

NFL players when they get pinched need to issue an apology and keep it moving.

Don't insult people's intelligence.

This is just as bad as Brian Cushing claiming his positive test for a female fertility drug in his blood was actually a naturally occurring high estrogen count because he has a really weird biochemistry.

I'm almost at the point where I believe PEDs won't make you an NFL star, but to even compete at this level there will come a time in a player's NFL career where they almost have to take PEDs.

Professional football places an inordinate amount of emphasis on players being big, strong and fast.

What does the NFL expect players to do when millions of dollars are at stake??

If the NFL was really serious about PED usage, they'd have year round, random testing for every player in the league. Like the USOC.
Old 05-19-2014, 01:59 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Most NFL and major college players have taken PEDs. I think most take them regularly.

I honestly don't care.

Totally agree with Funbuncher. Mathis was caught red handed. His violation wasn't for making babies. If it were, he would have gone through the right channels to get approved.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:57 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Don't mock Brian Cushing. He just over-trains.

:D
Old 05-19-2014, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
i hated him. then he turned a corner and he's one of my favorites now.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:10 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders claim Greg Little of waivers.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:51 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton Manning Arrested in Tennessee on Felony Drug Charges.

Charged with possession of cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...n-drug-charges

:)
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:41 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Really an amazing turnaround for him. When from being just your average dirtbag NFL player to one of the best guys in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anytime you get the opportunity to get Michael Egnew, BJ Cunningham, Dion Sims and I'm too lazy to keep checking this stupid chain of picks for Brandon Marhsall, you gotta do it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote