Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 07-31-2011, 09:35 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Lofa Tatupu?

Asked for his release according to Schefter. Would be a perfect fit imo...

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knee problems...
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasho View Post
Knee problems...
Dammit. I even looked him up on wikipedia but it said he only had a serious injury 2 years ago but didn't miss a game the rest of his career. I can't win.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lofa Tatupu?
I pass, he hasn't been good since '07. Plus i'm starting to really like Tyrone McKenzie as a starter. He looks like a playmaker (unlike Ruud). If Hayes doesn't have an excellent year i doubt he'll be back. We gave Black the deal so i think he might be here awhile.

OLB - Foster
MLB - McKenzie
OLB - Black

(the future?)

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Those will probably be our 3 best LBs, although Watson could figure in. I want Foster wherever he has the most protection from blockers in our system. I assume that'll be WLB. He's a tackling machine and needs free roam to diagnose and hit. McKenzie has leadership ability and the mental make-up of a MLB with good overall ability (based on reports). Black is the solid athletic SLB that we know he is.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Tyrone sounds like a vocal leader! I'm actually not a fan of Black. Morris seems to like him alot, and thinks he a good pass rusher. *confused*

I' like Watson over Black.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McKenzie and Foster will fight for the starting MLB job, as it should be.