Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-28-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Says the forum's biggest homer.

Yeah buddy, the Eagles have had such a bad draft. You keep thinking that. They won't be competitive because they have Vick.
Homer? I fully admit when players on our team suck. I'm not calling Costa a pro-bowler here am I? Has Antonio Allen even been drafted yet? Michael Vick is trash lol.

CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Bonzai
Rookie

Bonzai is a cocksman.Bonzai is a cocksman.Bonzai is a cocksman.Bonzai is a cocksman.Bonzai is a cocksman.

LADIES, LADIES......

Ok, so who is left? Whats our best option?
Bonzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown, Minnifield, Dennard, and Travis Lewis are still on the board. We'll see. I wouldn't mind Lewis. Another defensive playmaker.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

I want this to be Dennard.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
what WKG stand for?
Wrong Kind of Guy

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eh...........
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Homer? I fully admit when players on our team suck. I'm not calling Costa a pro-bowler here am I? Has Antonio Allen even been drafted yet? Michael Vick is trash lol.

Remember when you were talking up Costa during the preseason and training camp practices? Yeah, **** about calling yourself an elitist and smarter than anyone here. You're constantly wrong and you constantly get destroyed by other posters here.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Poor man's Sean Lee. I'll take it this late in the draft.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Bonzai
Rookie

Bonzai is a cocksman.Bonzai is a cocksman.Bonzai is a cocksman.Bonzai is a cocksman.Bonzai is a cocksman.

Now the fun begins with the UDFA guys, an area that we do great on every year, so were not done yet.
Bonzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enjoy the moment Mr. McSurdy. This is the only highlight of your NFL career.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
Now the fun begins with the UDFA guys, an area that we do great on every year, so were not done yet.
Yeah, pretty amazing how good they are at that actually.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, pretty amazing how good they are at that actually.
Cant wait to start a UDFA wish list.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda wish we rolled the dice on David Molk. There was so much intrigue there. Big school, experienced, strong, great football IQ, he could be developed as a starter one day. I'd be excited about having a guy like him to turn to.

I really am in love with the positions we tackled, absolutely love that. Do not love the fact that I was so in love with Jared Crick and then Wade Philips takes him. Ugh. Houston picks up Mercilus and Crick this draft, on top of what was already a top 5 unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I kinda wish we rolled the dice on David Molk. There was so much intrigue there. Big school, experienced, strong, great football IQ, he could be developed as a starter one day. I'd be excited about having a guy like him to turn to.

I really am in love with the positions we tackled, absolutely love that. Do not love the fact that I was so in love with Jared Crick and then Wade Philips takes him. Ugh. Houston picks up Mercilus and Crick this draft, on top of what was already a top 5 unit.
I liked Crick but it really bothered me how much is production dropped once Suh left.

edit: didn't look like the same player in 2011 even before injury

Last edited by Witten4HOF : 04-28-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Yeah, I'm very happy with the defensive heavy draft.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
I liked Crick but it really bothered me how much is production dropped once Suh left.
Crawford has more upside than crick. Crick is really kinda maxed out. He's a nice depth guy but I don't see him starting in the nfl
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Cant wait to start a UDFA wish list.
You guys have any BPA lists? I'm thinking we might find a gem or two in FA on the OL. There seems to be a lot of value still there.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in unrelated news Derrick rose tore his ACL in the last minute with a 11 point lead
Old 04-28-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
in unrelated news Derrick rose tore his ACL in the last minute with a 11 point lead
Of course Adam Schefter reported it. lmao. But yea... tragic news. I love watching him play.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You guys have any BPA lists? I'm thinking we might find a gem or two in FA on the OL. There seems to be a lot of value still there.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/draft;_y...t1yCFWk4k5nYcB

Full list of players, taken and not

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 04-28-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Quote:
Once the last couple of picks get through I'll throw some names out... I agree though, I think we grab some sort of O-line preferably a tackle... I almost guarantee they grab a QB.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Leonard Johnson and Tony Dye are 2 guys Id like to bring in. Nix and Brewster too

Old 04-28-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm very happy with the defensive heavy draft.
Our top 3 picks tells me we're committed to making life hell for offenses on 3rd and long. Gotta love that.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Janzen Jackson... Cliff Harris anyone ?
Old 04-28-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Janzen Jackson... Cliff Harris anyone ?
there on the list with vontaze burfict WKG's