Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-23-2011, 09:14 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Wittten,
Nice write up! FYI, in order to get images to show up, click on the icon with the mountains and moon on it and put the link in there.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Hey Wittten,
Nice write up! FYI, in order to get images to show up, click on the icon with the mountains and moon on it and put the link in there.
Thanks for the info
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:47 AM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 Draft

I know it's early, but it's nice to start seeing players for next year.

I think S and OL are our best bets for 1st round.

QB- Darkhouse- I think if one is there you can take him. I think JJ made a big mistake taking McGee. We need somebody to groom.

RB- None...

FB - None

DL - I think we have enough bodies....rounds 4-7

OL - I could see us grabbing one in Round 2-7

WR- Resign Robinson and we are set.

TE - Bennett is out...I like Phillips and maybe another one drafted

CB - I think we could take one in round 1...i like Butler. Newman..50/50

SS/FS - We need to take one at least 1.

LB- Do we lose both Spencer and James? I think we need to also draft one.

What do u guys think/
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You just don't take a QB in the 1st round with Romo still your guy. Just from a PR perspective, the moment Romo starts playing "funny football", the fanbase will be crying for the backup.

IMHO, our needs are big in the following positions:

CB: Big time need as Newman is rapidly becoming a JAG, and Jenkins hasn't boucned back like some of us thought he would from last year's bad season.

Interior OL: Not a sexy pick, but Kosier and Holland could both stand an upgrade if there is Round 1 talent out there

S: I like what we have now, but who's to say we can resign both plus neither guy is an All-Pro

OLB: Spencer is just average as a pass rusher, we could use an upgrade, and we probably lose him anyway.

I think a QB to groom is down the list from the above, in the second TE or 4th WR category. I'd start looking for one in the 3rd round at best.

Last edited by dsc1600 : 11-24-2011 at 07:10 PM.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
You just don't take a QB in the 1st round with Romo still your guy. Just from a PR perspective, the moment Romo starts playing "funny football", the fanbase will be crying for the backup.

IMHO, our needs are big in the following positions:

CB: Big time need as Newman is rapidly becoming a JAG, and Jenkins hasn't boucned back like some of us thought he would from last year's bad season.

Interior OL: Not a sexy pick, but Kosier and Holland could both stand an upgrade if there is Round 1 talent out there

S: I like what we have now, but who's to say we can resign both plus neither guy is an All-Pro

OLB: Spencer is just average as a pass rusher, we could use an upgrade, and we probably lose him anyway.

I think a QB to groom is down the list from the above, in the second TE or 4th WR category. I'd start looking for one in the 3rd round at best.
It's really too fluid to know right now. I've been a strong proponent for drafting a QB, but OBVIOUSLY I think the right QB has to be available. We shouldn't reach for one by any means. Nor should we take one that has fringe star power.... like Tannehill. We can afford to take one if a really good prospect falls in our laps (Griffin/Wilson). If they aren't there then targeting more immediate needs makes sense.

Although, I can't convince myself that OG/C is 1st round worthy. I'd be happy with a worthy CB, NT or OLB.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can somebody tell a computer novice how to post a pic without the link showing? I copied the url and pasted it into the mountain button but only a link shows up, no pic. :(

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Last edited by pocketaces : 11-26-2011 at 08:16 PM.
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Can somebody tell a computer novice how to post a pic without the link showing? I copied the url and pasted it into the mountain button but only a link shows up, no pic. :(
Most likely there were some other characters after the end of the where it has the format of the pic (.gif,jpeg, png etc). If there any letters, symbols or numbers after the format delete it all.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Most likely there were some other characters after the end of the where it has the format of the pic (.gif,jpeg, png etc). If there any letters, symbols or numbers after the format delete it all.
So where do most people find their pics? Yahoo, Google? When I copy the link its like a mile long. lol I wouldnt know what to cut off haha. Told you Im a novice (shrugs)

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 11-26-2011, 08:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
So where do most people find their pics? Yahoo, Google? When I copy the link its like a mile long. lol I wouldnt know what to cut off haha. Told you Im a novice (shrugs)
Quote somebody's post that has an image in it. You'll see how it's done.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

LOL, D? are you seeing a pic? All Im seeing is a little blue ? Can you quote me to see what I did wrong? Sorry for being a pest!!

Last edited by pocketaces : 11-26-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Early Draft board based on PBA round one.

QB- Robert Griffin, Baylor
Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M

RB/WR/TE- I wouldn't expect any of these positions to be considered even in a BPA situation. Jerry would probably be primed for a trade down.

OT Jonathan Martin, Stanford

OG David Decastro, Stanford
Cordy Glenn, Georgia

C- None

NT- Alameda Ta'amu Washington
Dontari Poe, Memphis

DE- Devon Still, Penn State
Kendall Reyes, Connecticut
Jared Crick, Nebraska

ILB- Manti Te'o Norte Dame
Vontaze Burfict, Arizona State

OLB- Courtney Upshaw Alabama

CB- Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama
Alfonzo Dennard, Nebraska
Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama

FS- Markelle Martin, OSU

SS- Mark Barron, Alabama

This really isn't in any type order yet, just a primliminary list of players that would fit schematically. I purposely left out the players that are considered top ten locks at this point. Feel free to add some names or dispute names that are there.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking at that list, I wouldn't be opposed to trading down and picking up a 1st rounder in 2013
Old 11-27-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Quote:
Looking at that list, I wouldn't be opposed to trading down and picking up a 1st rounder in 2013
I agree, there isnt a huge drop in talent, plenty of value at corner, safety and interior line through out round two and three.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:43 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

My mock without pics ;(

Round 1: Devon Still DE 6-5 311, Finally a big time DE comes back to Dallas.
Thus far has 53 Tackles, 16.5 for a loss and 4 sacks. Has at least 1 tackle for a loss in EVERY game this year.

Round 2: Stephon Gilmore CB 6-1 190. Offers great value for mid to late 2nd round. Needs to be more consistent but has shown flashes of being a big time play maker. 4.45 guy

Round 3: Vinny Curry OLB Marshall 6-4 250. May be gone by this point, has terrific stats including 20 tackles for loss and 11 sacks despite teams game planning for him. Also has forced 6 fumbles and blocked a couple of kicks. Very athletic, runs a 4.6 and would be awesome on the other side of Ware.

Round 4: Trumain Johnson S Montana 6-2 200. Off the field issues will cause him to slide a bit but is the ballhawk we need in our secondary. This season he has 40 tackles with 4.5 tackles for a loss and 10 passes broken up. 13 career interceptions including at least two pick sixes, runs a 4.5 40.

Round 5: Garth Gerhart C/G, Arizona State 6-1 305. Adds Depth to the OL. Brother of Toby Gerhart adds more athietcism to our line.

Round 6: Adrien Cole ILB, Louisiana Tech 5-11, 250. Very productive ILB. Was week 12 WAC Defensive player of the week with 17 tackles. he has 91 tackles with 10.5 tackles for a loss, one sack and three blocked kicks so far this season.

Round 7: BPA

I went heavy on D but I think we need the talent. Lets have some feedback, what do you guys think of this draft?

Old 11-27-2011, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Quote:
My mock without pics ;(

Thus far has 53 Tackles, 16.5 for a loss and 4 sacks. Has at least 1 tackle for a loss in EVERY game this year.

Round 2: Stephon Gilmore CB 6-1 190. Offers great value for mid to late 2nd round. Needs to be more consistent but has shown flashes of being a big time play maker. 4.45 guy

Round 3: Vinny Curry OLB Marshall 6-4 250. May be gone by this point, has terrific stats including 20 tackles for loss and 11 sacks despite teams game planning for him. Also has forced 6 fumbles and blocked a couple of kicks. Very athletic, runs a 4.6 and would be awesome on the other side of Ware.

Round 4: Trumain Johnson S Montana 6-2 200. Off the field issues will cause him to slide a bit but is the ballhawk we need in our secondary. This season he has 40 tackles with 4.5 tackles for a loss and 10 passes broken up. 13 career interceptions including at least two pick sixes, runs a 4.5 40.

Round 5: Garth Gerhart C/G, Arizona State 6-1 305. Adds Depth to the OL. Brother of Toby Gerhart adds more athietcism to our line.

Round 6: Adrien Cole ILB, Louisiana Tech 5-11, 250. Very productive ILB. Was week 12 WAC Defensive player of the week with 17 tackles. he has 91 tackles with 10.5 tackles for a loss, one sack and three blocked kicks so far this season.

I went heavy on D but I think we need the talent. Lets have some feedback, what do you guys think of this draft?
I can dig it, Johnson is probably going to get a legit look at CB as well, he reminds me of a poor mans Antonio Cromartie.

Im a big fan of Gilmore and his physical style of play, but gets lost on plays which scares me with Ryans tendency to let the corners sit out on islands.

Last edited by Witten4HOF : 11-27-2011 at 02:02 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:48 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

LOL, D? are you seeing a pic? All Im seeing is a little blue ? Can you quote me to see what I did wrong? Sorry for being a pest!!
Your link needs to end in a .jpg or .gif or .png

right click the image and copy the url.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
My mock without pics ;(

Vinny Curry is a beast but he's been projected in the late first - mid 2nd in a lot of mocks lately, so we need some luck to get him in the late 3rd.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:33 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, as long as Curry performs well at the Senior Bowl he should be a 1st Round lock... and is definitely someone I'd be interested in.

I'm all for giving Rob some new toys this draft, Secondary and the Pass Rush should both be addressed by the end of Round 3.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Trade for 2012 2nd and 5th
2013 1st rounder

2. Chase Minniefield, CB
Assuming we get somewhere in the early 2nd with the trade. Great size, good instincts, not as talented as Janoris who I've had in a lot of my mocks, but still solid value here.

2. Kelechi Osemele, OG, Virgina
Been on this kid for awhile. I just imagine him and Tyron opening up gigantic holes for Murray for the next 5-7 years.

3. Kendall Reyes, DT/DE, Conneticut
Shooting up the boards right now. Just need some youth at the position.

4. Joe Adams, WR, Arkansas
Maybe he'll be here, or maybe not. This kid's speed is ridiculous. Most of our receivers can stretch the field pretty well, but adding Adams as our 4th WR could cause headaches for our opponents.

5. Jaquies Smith, DE/OLB
If he shows out at the combine, his stock will rise. Really like this kid

5. Charles Mitchell, S, Mississippi Stae
One of my sleepers who I love. Captain, smart and a great tackler. Don't know if he can start right away, but I could seem him being a Nick Collins type players

6. Jerry Franklin, ILB, Arkansas
Reached for him in the forum mock, but I like his speed around the field. Should be a special teams stud, and a viable option behind Lee and Carter at ILB.

7.BPA
Old 11-27-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Trade for 2012 2nd and 5th
2013 1st rounder

2. Chase Minniefield, CB
Assuming we get somewhere in the early 2nd with the trade. Great size, good instincts, not as talented as Janoris who I've had in a lot of my mocks, but still solid value here.

2. Kelechi Osemele, OG, Virgina
Been on this kid for awhile. I just imagine him and Tyron opening up gigantic holes for Murray for the next 5-7 years.

3. Kendall Reyes, DT/DE, Conneticut
Shooting up the boards right now. Just need some youth at the position.

4. Joe Adams, WR, Arkansas
Maybe he'll be here, or maybe not. This kid's speed is ridiculous. Most of our receivers can stretch the field pretty well, but adding Adams as our 4th WR could cause headaches for our opponents.

5. Jaquies Smith, DE/OLB
If he shows out at the combine, his stock will rise. Really like this kid

5. Charles Mitchell, S, Mississippi Stae
One of my sleepers who I love. Captain, smart and a great tackler. Don't know if he can start right away, but I could seem him being a Nick Collins type players

6. Jerry Franklin, ILB, Arkansas
Reached for him in the forum mock, but I like his speed around the field. Should be a special teams stud, and a viable option behind Lee and Carter at ILB.

7.BPA
Really like 1-3, but you need to educate me on who 4-6 are. That'd be cool.

Especially love Minnifield. One of my fav CBs in this whole draft.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU - Jerry Jones targets the top available CB in the draft to give Rob Ryan a shutdown cornerback after Terrence Newman moves on.

2. Mark Barron, S, Alabama - One of the top safeties falls to Dallas in the second round. Barron will be an excellent run-stopping, in-the-box safety in Rob Ryan's scheme.

3. Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin - The Cowboys get their Center of the future in the third round and promptly relegate Phil Costa to his more deserved role as a backup.

4. Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford - Martellus Bennet has been disappointing, and who knows how long Jason Witten will play? Fleener has the potential to be a great TE for Tony Romo.

5. Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin - Jerry double-dips on Wisconsin offensive linemen. The Cowboys will be extra-strong up front in the future with these big boys on their line, and Tyron Smith / Doug Free developing into Pro Bowlers.

6. Kirk Cousins, QB, Michigan State - The Cowboys decide to take a developmental project in the later rounds to groom into a potential trade piece or successor to Tony Romo. Cousins is a winner with some limitations but also the potential to be a solid NFL QB.

7. Tony Dye, S, UCLA - Jerry decides to take a flier on a talented safety prospect in the 7th round. Dye can start out on special teams and then later have the opportunity to impress Rob Ryan in training camp and possibly earn a starting role.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
1. Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU - Jerry Jones targets the top available CB in the draft to give Rob Ryan a shutdown cornerback after Terrence Newman moves on.

2. Mark Barron, S, Alabama - One of the top safeties falls to Dallas in the second round. Barron will be an excellent run-stopping, in-the-box safety in Rob Ryan's scheme.

3. Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin - The Cowboys get their Center of the future in the third round and promptly relegate Phil Costa to his more deserved role as a backup.

4. Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford - Martellus Bennet has been disappointing, and who knows how long Jason Witten will play? Fleener has the potential to be a great TE for Tony Romo.

5. Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin - Jerry double-dips on Wisconsin offensive linemen. The Cowboys will be extra-strong up front in the future with these big boys on their line, and Tyron Smith / Doug Free developing into Pro Bowlers.

6. Kirk Cousins, QB, Michigan State - The Cowboys decide to take a developmental project in the later rounds to groom into a potential trade piece or successor to Tony Romo. Cousins is a winner with some limitations but also the potential to be a solid NFL QB.

7. Tony Dye, S, UCLA - Jerry decides to take a flier on a talented safety prospect in the 7th round. Dye can start out on special teams and then later have the opportunity to impress Rob Ryan in training camp and possibly earn a starting role.
That actually is one hell of a draft for us. The one thing I would change is kirk cousins. If i'm taking a late round QB, my philosophy is to take a guy with good physical tools but needs to develop as a QB. Cousins is the opposite. Their is no point in taking a bus driver (I know, sometimes that is a good thing) that late in the draft. Those picks are for flyers on guys with talent, in my opinion.

Good draft though, i'd be happy with that in April.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Peter Konz will be a Top 40 pick as the best center in this draft, if he declares, and Kevin Zeitler has proved this season that he is probably the second best guard, only behind DeCastro; he absolutely shut down Devon Still yesterday and has been dominant all season. And I don't know how high you see yourselves picking but Claiborne has been the best defensive back in the country this year and I'd be shocked if he fell out of the top 15.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Jesus. That's a dream scenario. Like a real dream. Because a lot of those players will not be available at those spots.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Jesus. That's a dream scenario. Like a real dream. Because a lot of those players will not be available at those spots.
Yup, would be an awesome draft though lol