Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 08-19-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Cardinals@Packers, Preseason Week 2

In Lambeau, 7 PM CDT

DE Mike Neal and LB Clay Matthews aren't going to go. LB Erik Walden and LB Frank Zombo are expected to be starters at ROLB and LOLB. Should get a good look at them to see who will eventually take over as starter opposite Clay. CB Davon House will be out as well. CB Josh Gordy is expected to get plenty of reps. Big game for him. RB Alex Green will be seeing his first action of the year and this is a big game for him to. TE Jermichael Finley will be back, and the rest of the TE group will be battling for roster spots(Quarless, Taylor, Williams, Crabtree)

Think I read that Rodgers and the 1st team offense will probably play a couple more series than they did in Week 1.

most importantly, hoping for a good game with ZERO injuries
Old 08-19-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No injuries please!!!
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
No injuries please!!!
I like to see how the second and third string guys perform but this is objective numero uno

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still early in the game but i think cj wilson has done a nice job in run support early, wish we'd see a bit more in pass rush but he is going up against levi brown quite a bit...walden is athletic and has ability as a rush backer but he's a liability in the run support...looking to see more of lang at left guard but he had a good first drive

Old 08-19-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

run D hasn't looked great

that catch by Fitz was ridiculous
Old 08-19-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Sherrod doesn't look like he's comfortable at guard so far...I would prefer if the team allowed Lang to start there and have Sherrod groomed under Clifton as his replacement

Old 08-19-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

OL not having a good game. Lang was the one responsible for the first sack given up and then Sherrod comes in next series and is promptly thrown aside by Calais Campbell to allow another sack
Old 08-19-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

oh wonder, CJ Wilson being carted off. DE lookin mighty thin
Old 08-19-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
oh wonder, CJ Wilson being carted off. DE lookin mighty thin
yeah, concussion for CJ

Old 08-19-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Guess I'd rather it be that than a leg injury

damn, how many concussions for Packer players this camp? Levine, Wilson, Lawrence Guy are a few off the top of my head
Old 08-19-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

the chemistry between rodgers and jennings is something special

Old 08-19-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone got a link for this?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Rodgers to Jennings on that backshoulder throw=automatic. Can't defend that

Finley lookin like a beast on that drive to. Please stay healthy big man
Old 08-19-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

good first impression by alex green

my comparison for him was a poor man's steven jackson and he showed those tools this drive

Old 08-19-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Alex Green looked impressive on that drive
Old 08-19-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Elmore will not make the team. He looks awful again out there
Old 08-19-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Elmore will not make the team. He looks awful again out there
the pick never made sense to me...he's an undersized even front end who doesn't have the athletic ability to stand up and be effective

Old 08-19-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Bad game for Sherrod and the OL in general. 4 sacks given up tonight so far

Also, Cobb getting his left knee checked out on sideline after his last Kick return. He's bending it, trying to get motion back into it. Was just going to comment that I didn't really like him returning kicks this late in the game with a bunch of backups out there on his return unit
Old 08-19-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Chastin West has to make the team or else he is gone. Dude has been impressive all camp

what a catch and run for the TD. 97 yards!
Old 08-19-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Chastin West has to make the team or else he is gone. Dude has been impressive all camp

there's a handful of tough decsions ahead for Mike and Teddy

Old 08-20-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
good first impression by alex green

my comparison for him was a poor man's steven jackson and he showed those tools this drive

With all due respect, I think almost everyone made that comparison. :)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was at the game, but I'm watching it right now on NFL Network... Sherrod looks bad!
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseKnuckles View Post
I was at the game, but I'm watching it right now on NFL Network... Sherrod looks bad!
He's a rookie during a shortened offseason playing 2 positions - 1 of which he has never played before.

I'd actually prefer Lang to play LG because Sherrod is much better suited to play tackle in the NFL. Bulaga looked the same way last year and much improved this year. I'm not too worried about Sherrod, he's going to take his lumps just like any rookie.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It was an exciting play but all he did was run right by the DB who stood there. Flynn made a nice pass and it was an easy TD.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
It was an exciting play but all he did was run right by the DB who stood there. Flynn made a nice pass and it was an easy TD.
And yet in 1 game he's managed to show more than Swain has is 3 seasons. If the kid can play special teams I'd take him with my final WR spot.