Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-24-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Official Madden 12 Player Ratings Thread

Link below for released Madden 12 Player Ratings from ESPN.com

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide.../buffalo-bills

As you go along the rosters which players ratings do you NOT agree with at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Last edited by shylo3716 : 08-24-2011 at 05:43 PM.
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BIG HEAD SCRATCHER......Marshawn Lynch ran through 40 people and only has a Truck Rating of 96. C'Mon Man!!!!! Now they are really underrating him, because when Moss got the catch over Revis last year his Spectacular Catch went to a 100 Rating. Lynch most definitely deserves a 99 Truck Rating.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger

Last edited by shylo3716 : 08-24-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

IMO AP is not faster then Percy Harvin....I understand that AP is a rare breed but for him to be faster then Percy is a crime. Okay Percy has excellent acceleration but his Speed Rating should be 1 over AP. These people really need to learn them some Percy Harvin because he is expectionally fast and he has been like this since Grade school.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 08-24-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Link doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the ratings have been modified in terms of position wise. Peterson isn't faster than Harvin but in comparison to RBs, he's one of the quicker ones. Just my guess.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I think the ratings have been modified in terms of position wise. Peterson isn't faster than Harvin but in comparison to RBs, he's one of the quicker ones. Just my guess.
Don't think this is the case. Otherwise you'd see 99 speed linebackers, QB's and such.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToughGame View Post
Link doesn't work.
I fixed the link thanks for the notification.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 08-24-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Don't think this is the case. Otherwise you'd see 99 speed linebackers, QB's and such.
I'm quite sure if AP #s & measurables were not so ELITE Percy would be rated faster. They are most definitely underrating Percy in the speed dept. They try to make up for it with the Acceleration Rating, but it's still BS in my book.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 08-24-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why is Jake Long 97 but Joe Thomas only 95? Long is not a better pass blocker. What are these lies!!!

and Tebow and McCoy are both 77
Old 08-24-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ogletree with 96 speed? Since when?

I like how Bruce Carter is an OLB for some reason also.

Alan Ball a 76 is rich.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LGB should be atleast 83 .

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gronk and Hernandez deserve to be higher. Matt Light at 88 is complete garbage. High 70's for him would be fair at this point.

Surprisingly, they got Merriweather right. Kind of out of place right with how right it is, even.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
BIG HEAD SCRATCHER......Marshawn Lynch ran through 40 people and only has a Truck Rating of 96. C'Mon Man!!!!! Now they are really underrating him, because when Moss got the catch over Revis last year his Spectacular Catch went to a 100 Rating. Lynch most definitely deserves a 99 Truck Rating.

^^^^What about Marshawn Lynch^^^^

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 08-24-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess nobody else really cares enough about 4 rating points for an average runningback on the basis of one play.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I guess nobody else really cares enough about 4 rating points for an average runningback on the basis of one play.
Seriously... Why do people care so much about such little things like that. Next thing we hear is their swagger is too low!

I only look at the overall ratings and a players speed. Even then I dont care what they are because alot of them are terrible.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Todd Collins is a 64 overall? That is way too high. 46 is probably a little more accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Does Tyrod really have to be the dumbest QB on the game? 36 Awareness Rating

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 08-24-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Ndamukong Suh is only an 89 overall. WTF??? He should be at least a 94 overall.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally don't give a **** about the ratings. I can and will change those. But I'm actually buying the game this year. It better be good.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

BTW Pryor is already in the game as a Free Agent

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 08-25-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol @ Pryor and Russell right next to each other.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check Pennington out...a 75.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
IMO AP is not faster then Percy Harvin....I understand that AP is a rare breed but for him to be faster then Percy is a crime. Okay Percy has excellent acceleration but his Speed Rating should be 1 over AP. These people really need to learn them some Percy Harvin because he is expectionally fast and he has been like this since Grade school.
At the combine... AD ran a 4.40 forty while Harvin ran a 4.41
Harvin had faster 10 and 20 yd splits though... maybe that's why he has the acceleration so high

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
At the combine... AD ran a 4.40 forty while Harvin ran a 4.41
Harvin had faster 10 and 20 yd splits though... maybe that's why he has the acceleration so high
That should not be the deciding factor......If that's the case why is it Ted Ginn has a 97 Speed Rating? He did not run at the Combine nor Pro Day due to foot fracture so how was he factored in?

1 bad 40 should not be factored in how fast a guy really is, because it's a CRIME how they are doing Percy.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 08-25-2011, 06:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Berry at an 88 might be a few points too low. I don't have qualms with the rest of the rankings though. I'm surprised Cassel is an 86 ovr too.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote