Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-02-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone talking about big head coaching debuts keeps forgetting about Holgerson at WVU. Seriously a team to watch this year.

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
No, that game actually cements why I am a way bigger fan of college football. I don't care about either of those teams but I couldn't take my eyes off of it. That just doesn't happen with a random NFL game like Chargers-Chiefs.
I guess I should rephrase. I meant I'm just excited to see as much football as possible.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, that game actually cements why I am a way bigger fan of college football. I don't care about either of those teams but I couldn't take my eyes off of it. That just doesn't happen with a random NFL game like Chargers-Chiefs.
I could get on board with college football over the NFL if 99% of the postseason wasn't meaningless.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone else make money off that game?

As for RGIII, I was never a huge fan of his (as far as a draft prospect) but he showed nice arm strength, accuracy, and of course athleticism. I think it's a bit early to crown him a first rounder but if Newton and Ponder are first rounders, Griffin can be too.
I bet my older brother, who is a TCU grad, $15 that Baylor would cover the +6 spread. :)
Old 09-02-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baylor vs TCU was the wildest shootout in Waco since 1993.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Baylor vs TCU was the wildest shootout in Waco since 1993.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:21 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who am I betting tomorrow?

USF 10.5 @ Notre Dame
Clemson -15.5 vs Troy
Oregon State -27 vs Sacramento State
Florida State -29.5 vs UL Monroe
Arkansas State 20 @ Illinois
San Jose State 28.5 @ Stanford
Oregon -3.5 vs LSU

Anybody have any suggestions i don't know.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:38 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

USF 10.5 @ Notre Dame
Clemson -15.5 vs Troy
Oregon -3.5 vs LSU

I bet Texas to cover -24.5 against Rice and OU to cover -25 against Tulsa.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:40 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

USF 10.5 @ Notre Dame
Clemson -15.5 vs Troy
Oregon -3.5 vs LSU

UCLA
Houston -2.5

LSU
Oregon -3

Mississippi
BYU -2.5

few teasers

7 pt. Teasers
LSU
Oregon +3
---
Auburn
UT State (Utah State) +30

10 pt. Teaser
Georgia
Boise State +6.5
---
TCU
Baylor +14
---
UNLV
Wisconsin -24.5

7 pt Teaser (7 Teams)
5.00 to win 40.00
---
Akron
Ohio State Under 54
---
Mississippi
BYU +4.5
---
Hawaii
Colorado +13.5
---
Kent State
Alabama -31
---
SMU
Texas A&M -8.5
---
Tulsa
Oklahoma -18
---
UCLA
Houston +4.5

My other bets this year on NCAA football

TCU
Baylor +160

TCU
Baylor +4

7 Point Teaser (2 Teams)
----
Memphis
MS State (Mississippi State) -23.5
---
UNLV
Wisconsin -27.5
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:40 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so excited that there is football at noon tomorrow.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:43 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm so excited that there is football at noon tomorrow.
yea. but my 2 $$$ fantasyfootball leagues draft 2morrow, 1 at 3:30 other at 7. SUCKZZZZ
Old 09-03-2011, 01:46 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
yea. but my 2 $$$ fantasyfootball leagues draft 2morrow, 1 at 3:30 other at 7. SUCKZZZZ
Dont these dudes watch college football? Come on. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:47 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
UCLA
Houston -2.5

LSU
Oregon -3

Mississippi
BYU -2.5

few teasers

7 pt. Teasers
LSU
Oregon +3
---
Auburn
UT State (Utah State) +30

10 pt. Teaser
Georgia
Boise State +6.5
---
TCU
Baylor +14
---
UNLV
Wisconsin -24.5

7 pt Teaser (7 Teams)
5.00 to win 40.00
---
Akron
Ohio State Under 54
---
Mississippi
BYU +4.5
---
Hawaii
Colorado +13.5
---
Kent State
Alabama -31
---
SMU
Texas A&M -8.5
---
Tulsa
Oklahoma -18
---
UCLA
Houston +4.5

My other bets this year on NCAA football

TCU
Baylor +160

TCU
Baylor +4

7 Point Teaser (2 Teams)
----
Memphis
MS State (Mississippi State) -23.5
---
UNLV
Wisconsin -27.5
Baylor was really +14 at one point or did you mean to put +4 the first time you mentioned them in the teaser? I got in at +6 and then a few days ago it dropped to 3. Must have been a lot of money put on Baylor for Vegas to drop the odds that much.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:16 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Baylor was really +14 at one point or did you mean to put +4 the first time you mentioned them in the teaser? I got in at +6 and then a few days ago it dropped to 3. Must have been a lot of money put on Baylor for Vegas to drop the odds that much.
was a 10 pt. teaser so +4 + +10 = +14.

the money line was +145 but right before kick off it went to +160 so i put some on the line to.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:49 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to leave for work when TCU came to within 16. God damn shame that i had to watch the highlights of it instead of being able to watch the ending. RG3 put on a show for the national audience, very very impressed by him. If Tebow and Locker can be first round picks, i don't see why this guy can't play QB in the NFL. The way he was dropping in those deep passes right in the bread basket was just amazing.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:44 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I had to leave for work when TCU came to within 16. God damn shame that i had to watch the highlights of it instead of being able to watch the ending. RG3 put on a show for the national audience, very very impressed by him. If Tebow and Locker can be first round picks, i don't see why this guy can't play QB in the NFL. The way he was dropping in those deep passes right in the bread basket was just amazing.
Yea he looked sharp out there. The thing that impressed me the most was his toughness, he got drilled a few times but stayed composed late in the game for that GW drive. I've made the comparison before, but RG3 reminds me a lot of Randall Cunningham. No reason why he can't be a 1st Rounder.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
RG3 put on a show for the national audience, very very impressed by him. If Tebow and Locker can be first round picks, i don't see why this guy can't play QB in the NFL.
Duh, skin color! But seriously, RGIII's been my man for a while, nice to see him get some love as an NFL prospect now.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so excited to sit on my couch all damn day.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:00 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I'm so excited to sit on my couch all damn day.
This. This years edition of my anti-social football infatuation starts now. It's great not having **** to do on weekends and sleeping in to have football on in a few hours...for the rest of the day haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:17 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG3 was throwing pearls last night.

JMU not todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FINAL CARD (so much lol)

Ticket#:561738
Sep 03 12:04 PM
Internet / -1 Sep 03 11:38 AM
CFB
STRAIGHT BET
[148] BOSTON COLLEGE -5-115

Ticket#:562230
Internet / -1 Sep 03 11:47 AM
CFB
STRAIGHT BET
[149] UTAH STATE +24-105

Ticket#:562231
Sep 03 03:30 PM
CFB
STRAIGHT BET
[159] WESTERN MICHIGA +14-115 (B+)

Ticket#:562232
Sep 03 06:00 PM
CFB
STRAIGHT BET
[170] NEW MEXICO +6-110

Ticket#:562233
Sep 03 07:00 PM
CFB
STRAIGHT BET
[174] EAST CAROLINA +20-110

Ticket#:562234
Sep 03 07:00 PM
CFB
STRAIGHT BET
[182] BALL STATE +6-110

Ticket#:562496
Internet / -1 Sep 03 11:52 AM
CFB
STRAIGHT BET
[157] UCLA PK-110

Ticket#:562497
CFB
STRAIGHT BET
[197] ARKANSAS STATE +20-110

Ticket#:562498
CFB
STRAIGHT BET
[200] FLORIDA STATE -30-110

Ticket#:562499
CFB
STRAIGHT BET
[202] CLEMSON -15-110

Ticket#:563156
Sep 03 07:10 PM
Internet / -1 Sep 03 12:00 PM
MLB

STRAIGHT BET
[962] ATLANTA BRAVES -1+140
( N EOVALDI -R / M MINOR -L )

Ticket#:563157
Sep 03 04:10 PM
Internet / -1 Sep 03 12:00 PM
MLB

STRAIGHT BET
[971] CHICAGO WHITE SOX -1+150
( G FLOYD -R / B PENNY -R )

Ticket#:563240
Internet / -1 Sep 03 12:01 PM
CFB
CFB
PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
[152] OHIO STATE -31-120 (B+)
[164] NOTRE DAME -9-125 (B+1)

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:07 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boston College has some real potential on offense this year if Rettig develops right. The receivers are better than they have been in years and the backs are very good. Rettig is super raw though.

I'm loving the new uniforms.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O how I love the return to the Power I. Lets go Bucks

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Utah State with a nice run to go up 7-0 on Auburn early.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Emory Blake with a long TD catch to answer back for Auburn.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote