Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-08-2014, 09:03 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any spots open?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 12:14 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Email reminders sent, I'll do PMs next.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 12:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Any spots open?
Possibly, I've only gotten renews from two people so far.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-09-2014, 12:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Thinking of changing keepers to 2 this year.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-09-2014, 02:44 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Count me in. I rejoined.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we doing keepers or restarting the league?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats the point of doing a keeper league if we only do keepers one out of every three years?

Of course Ill participate regardless, but I really hope we do keepers.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Yes we are still doing keepers.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-09-2014, 07:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, I rejoined as Herzlich Deez Nuts

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:02 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Great to have you back OSU, better luck this year than last.

PMs and two emails have been sent to everyone else.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-10-2014, 09:53 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joined again. I was thinking more than 2 keepers :)

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im in dudes. Im down for about 4 or 5 keepers ;)
Old 08-10-2014, 10:43 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

9 of 12 are back in. And yeah you asshats would want more keepers.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-11-2014, 08:07 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like only two keepers, mostly because my team doesn't really doesn't have that many worthy keepers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:44 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I like only two keepers, mostly because my team doesn't really doesn't have that many worthy keepers.
When you think about 2 vs. 3 it doesn't seem like that much, but in terms of the number of players taken out of the draftable pool, it's 36 vs. 24. Most of whom are going to be top 3-4 round guys. The NFL is so great because every year almost every team has a chance, and I want this league to be similar. So for now the plan is to put keepers at 2. If there is significant opposition to this change I will listen.

We could also put a rule in place where if you keep a player more than one year you no longer lose the equivalent draft pick, but instead you lose a 1st rounder. If you keep two for more than one year, you lose your top two picks. Etc. But that seems needlessly convoluted.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-11-2014, 11:46 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

The Stinks - jrdrylie
Big Daddy Docta - docta
Herzlich Deez Nuts - OSUGiants17
RCAChainGang - RCAChainGang
Hurricanes - Hurricanes25
Killy McSwitchypants - killxswitch
The Ziltoids - General Zod
Shipwrecks- Jakey
tjsunstein - tjsunstein

Still Waiting:

Flam Fives - phylsac
Amon Amarth Avengers - farfromforgotten
King of the Rats - sbh15

I'm about to PM the final 3 again, surprised phylsac especially hasn't joined yet. At some point, probably this week, we will need to seek out new players.

Also please look at the proposed keeper pick deadline and draft dates. I'm sure we'll have to make changes to accommodate schedules so let's start that dialog now. The more people that can draft live, the better.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-11-2014, 05:09 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I thought I had rejoined, and believe I have after your PM today. Lemme know if I'm still not in. Looks good on my end.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:46 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I see you in there now. Down to two. I think I'll give them until the end of Wednesday. Then I'll start looking for replacements.

Thoughts on keepers and draft date/time are welcome.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-11-2014, 06:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume draft order is based on standings last year?

Old 08-11-2014, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather keep 3 as thats what it was originally. But i'll go with whatever everyone else wants
Old 08-11-2014, 08:16 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Same as Jakey
Old 08-12-2014, 11:37 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I see you in there now. Down to two. I think I'll give them until the end of Wednesday. Then I'll start looking for replacements.

Thoughts on keepers and draft date/time are welcome.
Okay, I can select keepers whenever. I'm inclined to keep 2 but 3 works too. I have players I would like to keep but I just know it waters down the draft a lot.

Drafting: On Monday Tuesday and Thursday I know I'm busy from 7-10pm(ET). So the current date won't work for me. Sorry to be that guy. Basically the later the better for me.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:22 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I assume draft order is based on standings last year?
Yes that is the plan.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-13-2014, 11:11 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

How are keepers working? Do you lose any picks based on who is kept?

Old 08-13-2014, 12:13 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

You lose whatever pick was used to obtain the player in the first place. If they went undrafted, you lose your lowest-round pick.

i done stole dis sig