Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Indianapolis Colts Team Forum

Indianapolis Colts Team Forum Discuss the Colts

Old 09-20-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've thought about that a lot. It depends on a few factors.

Compensation - If the Colts have the opportunity to draft Luck, it needs to be a massive trade offer. As in we get two 1sts, two 2nds, and two 3rds, or maybe three 1sts and this year's 2nd. And not weak picks either, they need to be top 10 picks in the round.

Available talent - will there be actual impact players available that will make it worth passing on Luck?

Manning's progress - April of next year the team should know if Manning can handle playing again, and to what extent. If his career has been significantly shortened, as in he will only play 2 more years, forget trading. Draft Luck. Franchise QBs are just too valuable.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts' signed former Raiders' safety Stevie Brown, cut Evans (might be headed to PS).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_Brown
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Evans has been added to the PS. I doubt he'll last. He's too good.

Also, Brown was added because Bullitt is hurt. Shocker. Glad we gave him a 3 year contract.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-24-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking at the schedule i see 4 wins max and they are all home games. Chiefs, jags, titans and panthers.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:22 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An ecouraging game.

Who is this Terrence Johnson guy? He played well. He looks better then Lacey.

Nevis, Angerer and Conner played very well on D also.

Good to see Pollak with a nice game. I still think he is more of a OC and I think he should get the first crack at replacing Saturday next season.

Even Link played well, although I'm still not a fan.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Best possible outcome IMO. Some real improvement on D and in the running game, but our draft position is still solid. I really wanted the win yesterday though.

Addai looked great, Carter looked good, and the OL blocked for the run much better than I've seen in a long time. Pollak was impressive. But I've seen him play well and then suck again so I'm not sold on him yet. and I would still rather have Ijalana in there at RT, but Link was also improved. I thought Woodley would destroy him.

Best game from the D line in a long time. Free and Mathis were at their best and they actually got help in the middle from Nevis, Mookie, and even Foster. Anderson had a nice fumble return for a TD and played stout. Still don't see much in Brayton.

Angerer needs to stay the starting MLB. Sorry Gary, thanks for everything, but you're not the best option there anymore. Angerer is mediocre at SLB but looks pretty good in the middle.

Our DBs still aren't playing well. The newbie Johnson does look good but Powers is inconsistent, Lacey is horrible in coverage, we don't have a viable starting SS, and even Bethea made some mistakes.

This will not be popular but I don't think Dallas Clark is that great. I think Tamme's performance last year is proof but so is this year. Clark is healthy and has the same matchups he's always had. But he's invisible. He can't block. He's making Garcon-like drops. And he isn't that fast anymore. Without Manning, he's not very good. I said at the time he got his contract that he was not worth that much cap space. The only year I thought he really earned it was 09. I think one of the newer power forward types at TE would give better production eventually.

I don't think Collins actually got a concussion. I think he sucked and they wanted to try Painter. Painter was a bit of a shot in the arm for the offense but they also just ran more and that helped. When a QB sucks the other guy always looks better, until he sucks too. I don't have any high hopes for Painter, he is still the guy that doesn't sense pressure in the pocket and over or underthrows the ball half the time. But I'm not so sure he's a worse option than Collins.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-26-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure how much we can take from the O & D line from this game. Steelers have wins against us & Seattle. So they could be on the way to a 5-11 season. But winning/dominating the run game on both sides hasn't happened in forever even against bad teams. We'll see what they do against the Bucs.

Agree very much on Angerer.

On Clark, his contract numbers for the next two years are $4.5 & $5.3, which aren't that high imo. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing more formations with Eldridge in there. Anyone else catch the replay with him knocking Harrison on his back. Maybe we treat Clark like a slot WR more then a pass catching TE.

Also, wonder what they do at QB if Collins can't start. They're going to have to bring back Orlovsky or something. Caldwell did say that Collins may not start if he is healthy.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

$4.5M is a lot when you could pay Tamme less than $1M and get about 90% of the same production with fewer drops.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-28-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Bullit & Bracket are on IR. If this were any other year, I bet we'd let them sit on the roster for a few weeks. Since we have no hope for this year, no harm in putting them on IR & getting young guys playtime. Plus it gives us an early opportunity to poach other teams practice squads.

BTW, seems Bullitt inherited whatever Bob Sanders had. Missed 12 games last year and I think he only got 1-2 games this year. Anyone got any info on Bullitt's contract? Hopefully Lefeged steps up this year.

Also, heard a rumor that Justin Tryon was released, but haven't seen any confirmed source with it.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

It's not a rumor. Tryon himself confirmed via Twitter. Look at a couple:

Quote:
I thank the Colts die hard fans for the love they're showing me! I'M A STARTER yes.. Caldwell wanted to start me but it wasn't up to him!
Quote:
Now done with that!! I'm def ready for the next chapter in this wonderful story!! IM BLESSED!! lay off of Caldwell he's a great coach! Peace
A few days ago Phil B and the Indy Star asked Coyer why Tryon wasn't starting. Coyer said he likes Tryon and that Phil would have to ask Caldwell why. Now Tryon says that Caldwell himself wanted to start him, but it wasn't even Caldwell's call.

I am really frustrated with the Colts. I love the players and they will always be my team. But I don't trust the front office anymore. I don't think they have a plan for the future. I hate the roster moves and I can't even stand the sound of Bill Polian's voice on the radio. I literally could not listen to his radio show earlier this week. He was once a great GM. Just like Michael Jordan was once a great basketball player, Brett Favre was once a great quarterback, and etc. But everyone eventually stops being great at what they do. Some, like John Elway or Tarik Glenn, retire before the decline really sets in. For Polian though the decline set in when Dungy left.

I look at this roster and the direction (if you can call it that) and I see very little that is positive. The front office dicked around with Bob at SS way too long, then when they finally cut him, they replace him with a guy with a known chronic shoulder injury and less than half the talent. In the offseason they cut several players that were superior to some that they kept. They ran off the two best coaches on the team, both of whom found jobs with other teams despite the spin (really let's just call them lies because that's what they are) put out by the team that they were retiring. This is all just recent, I could go back and talk about the failed draft picks (many of whom are still on the team!) or the release of Lilja, picking Lilja over Scott, signing Hayden to a ridiculous contract and then cutting him even though it only saved $1 million (in a year when we are already hurting for DB talent).

Now, most recently, they've released the 2nd best CB on the team while keeping the worst CB on the roster in a starting position. In the process we've learned that neither the defensive coordinator nor the head coach himself is allowed to start the players he wants to start. The head coach cannot make lineup decisions.

This is the crux of the problem. Bill Polian has lost it, but no one is stopping him. His son can't do anything and Jim Irsay won't do anything. The man is running this team into the ground. Bad drafts, bad personnel moves, bad explanations (or just no explanations), excuse-making. That is what this front office has come to. And Irsay is either too lost in a haze of drugs and tweets to notice, or is too scared to take a risk and show BP the door.

As I've been saying for weeks, Caldwell is not the problem, he is a symptom. He is Polian's puppet. Polian is the problem. Until he goes, this team is going nowhere and Manning's final years will be wasted. If Polian stays in charge Manning may as well retire.

I cannot believe, after all the improvements Irsay made when his dad left him the team, that he has allowed the Colts to degrade in this way.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-30-2011, 09:33 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Colts sign SS Jermale Hines.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2011&genpos=SS
Old 09-30-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
It's not a rumor. Tryon himself confirmed via Twitter. Look at a couple:

A few days ago Phil B and the Indy Star asked Coyer why Tryon wasn't starting. Coyer said he likes Tryon and that Phil would have to ask Caldwell why. Now Tryon says that Caldwell himself wanted to start him, but it wasn't even Caldwell's call.

I am really frustrated with the Colts. I love the players and they will always be my team. But I don't trust the front office anymore. I don't think they have a plan for the future. I hate the roster moves and I can't even stand the sound of Bill Polian's voice on the radio. I literally could not listen to his radio show earlier this week. He was once a great GM. Just like Michael Jordan was once a great basketball player, Brett Favre was once a great quarterback, and etc. But everyone eventually stops being great at what they do. Some, like John Elway or Tarik Glenn, retire before the decline really sets in. For Polian though the decline set in when Dungy left.

I look at this roster and the direction (if you can call it that) and I see very little that is positive. The front office dicked around with Bob at SS way too long, then when they finally cut him, they replace him with a guy with a known chronic shoulder injury and less than half the talent. In the offseason they cut several players that were superior to some that they kept. They ran off the two best coaches on the team, both of whom found jobs with other teams despite the spin (really let's just call them lies because that's what they are) put out by the team that they were retiring. This is all just recent, I could go back and talk about the failed draft picks (many of whom are still on the team!) or the release of Lilja, picking Lilja over Scott, signing Hayden to a ridiculous contract and then cutting him even though it only saved $1 million (in a year when we are already hurting for DB talent).

Now, most recently, they've released the 2nd best CB on the team while keeping the worst CB on the roster in a starting position. In the process we've learned that neither the defensive coordinator nor the head coach himself is allowed to start the players he wants to start. The head coach cannot make lineup decisions.

This is the crux of the problem. Bill Polian has lost it, but no one is stopping him. His son can't do anything and Jim Irsay won't do anything. The man is running this team into the ground. Bad drafts, bad personnel moves, bad explanations (or just no explanations), excuse-making. That is what this front office has come to. And Irsay is either too lost in a haze of drugs and tweets to notice, or is too scared to take a risk and show BP the door.

As I've been saying for weeks, Caldwell is not the problem, he is a symptom. He is Polian's puppet. Polian is the problem. Until he goes, this team is going nowhere and Manning's final years will be wasted. If Polian stays in charge Manning may as well retire.

I cannot believe, after all the improvements Irsay made when his dad left him the team, that he has allowed the Colts to degrade in this way.
I wish I could give you more rep right now, these are my sentiments exactly.

It is amazing how long BP has ridden the coat-tails of Manning. A supposed draft guru yet in recent years our draft day decisions have left me scratching my head.

I came to this team as a Manning fan after my beloved Browns moved to Baltimore, however with the recent circus that is the Colts, I am left in doubt...

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I will always be a Colts fan. I've been in Indy since I was 5 and got hooked on them in '95, the year Harbaugh nearly willed them to the Super Bowl. I'm lucky, I've only had to endure a few years of really bad football as a fan.

For me though it is not the losing. If the team was playing hard, making the right moves, doing all it could to win and still coming up short, that's one thing. Hard to watch, but still not that hard to keep rooting for them.

What is hard is not being able to trust the people running my favorite team anymore. It is hard to see hope even for when Manning comes back. I am concerned everything will go back to almost how it was, with PM covering up weaknesses and making the team mostly successful until the post-season. Only a few more years of that though, and then the team is screwed when PM retires.

If someone smart were running the team they would use this year as a way to revamp the team, go in some new directions, and give Manning an Elway-like final 3 years where he doesn't have to win every game. The problem is, I am not convinced Bill Polian is capable of doing that. And no one is stepping in to do the job.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-30-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will always be a Colts fan. I've been in Indy since I was 5 and got hooked on them in '95, the year Harbaugh nearly willed them to the Super Bowl. I'm lucky, I've only had to endure a few years of really bad football as a fan.

For me though it is not the losing. If the team was playing hard, making the right moves, doing all it could to win and still coming up short, that's one thing. Hard to watch, but still not that hard to keep rooting for them.

What is hard is not being able to trust the people running my favorite team anymore. It is hard to see hope even for when Manning comes back. I am concerned everything will go back to almost how it was, with PM covering up weaknesses and making the team mostly successful until the post-season. Only a few more years of that though, and then the team is screwed when PM retires.

If someone smart were running the team they would use this year as a way to revamp the team, go in some new directions, and give Manning an Elway-like final 3 years where he doesn't have to win every game. The problem is, I am not convinced Bill Polian is capable of doing that. And no one is stepping in to do the job.
I think that it is indicative of how the team is run when 1 player going down causes them to go from playoff team/superbowl contenders to possible first round draft pick. Hell when TB went down the pats still won 11 games...

Now imagine if a real team had been put around manning all this time? How many more SB's would there be? How many records could PM have SHATTERED?

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 09-30-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
I think that it is indicative of how the team is run when 1 player going down causes them to go from playoff team/superbowl contenders to possible first round draft pick. Hell when TB went down the pats still won 11 games...

Now imagine if a real team had been put around manning all this time? How many more SB's would there be? How many records could PM have SHATTERED?
I've had the same thoughts. It's frustrating but honestly I am pretty burned out on the Colts right now. Just kind of feeling numb to it.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-30-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

The way I see it, having Manning has prevented us from picking top 5-10 the last few years. Picking so late in rounds has prevented us from getting the same quality of young talent that other teams who occasionally pick early can get. You simply can't get the same quality of player at 25 as you can from the top-10. I realize that with good drafting, you can build your team from any draft position, but it's a disadvantage we've been bearing for over a decade.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Well, I don't think we are THAT far from having an excellent all-around team (assuming Peyton comes back 100% of course), but we do need another impact player on defense.

That's what Bob Sanders did for us when he was healthy. He covered up weaknesses.

That's what I really want if we get a top 5 pick. Unfortunately, although this class has solid depth, there really isn't an elite defensive prospect there.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

As a matter of fact, with an exception of Luck, I really don't see another prospect that I would be ultra excited to get with a top 5 pick.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Well, I don't think we are THAT far from having an excellent all-around team (assuming Peyton comes back 100% of course), but we do need another impact player on defense.

That's what Bob Sanders did for us when he was healthy. He covered up weaknesses.

That's what I really want if we get a top 5 pick. Unfortunately, although this class has solid depth, there really isn't an elite defensive prospect there.
I agree. If we can't get Luck, and if neither Barkley nor Jones proves worth a top 5 pick, I'm guessing they'll take a WR (Jeffrey or Blackmon) or trade down. I don't think Coples is good enough to warrant that high of a pick, we don't really need Kalil, and I just can't see the team using a top 5 pick on a corner like Jenkins (and I'm not sure he's worth it anyway).

Top end talent at positions of need seems low this year. But, things can change a lot between now and April.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-30-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Trent Richardson intruiges me, but he is no Adrian Peterson.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Trent Richardson intruiges me, but he is no Adrian Peterson.
Not commenting on Trent as a prospect or how good he will be but if we spend another 1st round pick on a running back please immediately call 911 and alert them that a man is in dire risk of bleeding out as I will have to take a razor blade to my wrist

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 09-30-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I agree. If we can't get Luck, and if neither Barkley nor Jones proves worth a top 5 pick, I'm guessing they'll take a WR (Jeffrey or Blackmon) or trade down. I don't think Coples is good enough to warrant that high of a pick, we don't really need Kalil, and I just can't see the team using a top 5 pick on a corner like Jenkins (and I'm not sure he's worth it anyway).

Top end talent at positions of need seems low this year. But, things can change a lot between now and April.
A top WR would help. As much as it would pain me to trade down we could always get a guy like Kuechly in the bottom of the first and maybe pick up some more picks in the draft to start working on our team. He's not my favorite LB prospect (taze) and he certainly wont bring the lumber like Sanders did (taze) or rip anyones head off (taze) but I believe he would be a good fit in our system (not taze :[ )

From there we might be able to pick up some other premium picks, especially if we can sell the rights to Luck, and start the rebuilding process... Then again I don't really trust the organization to make any smart choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy14 View Post
The way I see it, having Manning has prevented us from picking top 5-10 the last few years. Picking so late in rounds has prevented us from getting the same quality of young talent that other teams who occasionally pick early can get. You simply can't get the same quality of player at 25 as you can from the top-10. I realize that with good drafting, you can build your team from any draft position, but it's a disadvantage we've been bearing for over a decade.
The MAGNIFICENT BILL POLIAN should be able to build teams with low round picks and UDFAS *weeps with sarcasm*

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 10-03-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Donald Brown is beyond useless.

Not only does he suck at running the ball, he also can't recognize the blitz. I was hoping he could be salvaged into a 3rd down back, but he isn't good in that role either.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Nope he's a waste of a roster spot. Darren Evans should be promoted and they should cut Brown.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-03-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Killxswitch, I have A LOT of thoughts about this game. I know you do too (when don't you?).