Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Would the Colts Select Andrew Luck if They Got the #1 Pick?
Yes 98 86.73%
No 15 13.27%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Hypothetical: Colts Have #1 Overall Pick...

I don't make many threads or post very much on here as much as I used to, however as I was listening to Sirius earlier and heard a caller whom was a surgeon's opinion about Peyton Manning's health.

If the Colts have the #1 overall pick in the draft and say Peyton Manning is still struggling to get healthy and Andrew Luck is sitting there.. even with the contract that Manning just signed - what should or would the Colts do in if that situation was presented?
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck all the way.

This would be an interesting poll.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A mod/admin could definitely make a poll out of it.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 09-08-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Post more often btw.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, you could have added a poll. I cannot.

And yes, they would take Luck. Or even better, get a beast package to trade down.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Luck learning from Peyton Manning? Sweet baby jesus.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All of Peyton's contract isn't guaranteed, and I could envision a scenario where the Colts let go of Peyton in three years, sooner if his neck injury acutely affects Manning's performance.

If I were Peyton, because of the nature of his position and the hits he takes potentially in the pocket, with the risk of potential spinal damage and paralysis I'd consider retiring.

If the 49ers dumped Montana for Steve Young and GB kicked Favre to the curb for Rodgers, I don't think any player is untouchable.

If the Colts draft Luck, we will all be witnessing the beginning of the end of Peyton Manning's career as an Indianapolis Colt.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Andrew Luck learning from Peyton Manning? Sweet baby jesus.
Right??

THat's just not fair. Goodell needs to fine somebody for....something.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Well, you could have added a poll. I cannot.
Wasn't really a thought of mine when I was making the thread - more just really focused on the discussion aspect of the topic at hand. It was a good idea in hindsight, but wasn't my main focus when starting the initial thread.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They would not take Luck. You know how much cap space the 2 of them would take up? Also, if Manning comes back healthy next year he still has a 5 year window to win. They'd be much better off trading the pick for a crazy package and souping the team up. A franchise player like Manning doesn't just get thrown out of the team for a QB prospect. I've been on the Luck bandwagon forever but he's still not close enough to a sure thing that you'd kick Peyton Manning to the curb. I know people think it would be amazing for a franchise to go from Manning to Luck but it's not going to happen unless Peyton retires. Peyton is to much of a gamer for that to happen.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But Luck is a lock for the Bengals according to most people.... I guess a Kerry Collins Colts is better then a Andy Dalton Bengals.

I think regardless whoever picks 1st should take Luck.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Colts gotta take Luck in the scenario.

In fact, there are only two or three teams that should even think about passing on Luck.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only teams that shouldn't are Atlanta, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, San Diego and Tampa. Every other team should at least consider it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
All of Peyton's contract isn't guaranteed, and I could envision a scenario where the Colts let go of Peyton in three years, sooner if his neck injury acutely affects Manning's performance.

If I were Peyton, because of the nature of his position and the hits he takes potentially in the pocket, with the risk of potential spinal damage and paralysis I'd consider retiring.

If the 49ers dumped Montana for Steve Young and GB kicked Favre to the curb for Rodgers, I don't think any player is untouchable.

If the Colts draft Luck, we will all be witnessing the beginning of the end of Peyton Manning's career as an Indianapolis Colt.
I could see Peyton being gone in as soon as a year maybe two if he does indeed miss this year and they draft Andrew Luck.

What sucks is without Manning the Colts might be worse than Seattle.

Last edited by Babylon : 09-08-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They would have to Luck. The fan base would love it. The Colts franchise would be set at QB for another 10+ years. Wow, over 20 years of fantastic QB play. That's if Luck pans out of course.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course they should and would take Luck. If Manning is so injured he can't play at all this season, he will not play into his 40s. I'd say 2 or 3 years max. Plenty of time for Luck to learn. Manning can retire when he's ready and Luck can step in seamlessly.

Though if they traded the #1 pick to somebody else for a bunch of picks/players and still got either Barkley or Jones, it could still work out great. Luck is probably good enough that he wouldn't necessarily need to sit a couple years. Barkley and Jones would both benefit from that situation more.

The Colts could come away from this draft with their QB of the future even if they pick in the 5-8 range.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck would get the Aaron Rodgers treatment, being able to develop and learn from one of the greatest to ever play (in Luck's case, the greatest at the QB position IMO).

It would just be insane and I think the universe would implode.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without question. I was actually going to post this same exact thread earlier. No doubt they take Luck and learns from Peyton. Just unfair.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Right??

THat's just not fair. Goodell needs to fine somebody for....something.
Or just say they cheated and take their pick away

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Or just say they cheated and take their pick away
Are you saying that because of that spy gate thing?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:04 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The possibility of going from one franchise QB to another is just too tempting to pass. If Luck is given 2-3 years of being on the bench to learn, then he has a great potential of being successful. Manning isn't looking like a guy who will be playing for another 5 years right now. Getting Manning weapons keeps the window open for another 3-4 years; getting Luck could keep the window open for another 10+ years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:54 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was utterly torn. I have this feeling that if they are told that Peyton will be back to 100% for 2012, they wouldn't do it.

But I think it would be the intelligent thing to do. And they don't even really need to have the #1 pick for Luck. If they're picking anywhere in the top 10 and have a shot at any top QB, they should do it.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I was utterly torn. I have this feeling that if they are told that Peyton will be back to 100% for 2012, they wouldn't do it.

But I think it would be the intelligent thing to do. And they don't even really need to have the #1 pick for Luck. If they're picking anywhere in the top 10 and have a shot at any top QB, they should do it.
If Manning doesn't return it's as close to a lock as you can get that they'll have a top 10 pick. I'd prefer Luck but Barkley or Jones might be fantastic consolation prizes on their own.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only circumstance in which the team who lands the #1 overall pick wouldn't take Luck, is if that team trades away the pick before it is made.

If a team with a great situation at QB improbably ends up picking #1 overall, that team will still pick Andrew Luck because the package of picks and players you can get in exchange for the rights to Luck will exceed the value of any other player you could select at #1.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:38 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aside from the Colts getting their hands on Luck, the situation I most want to see is, a team with a young, established QB get the first pick to 1) see how they handle it. and 2) see what trade they get. 3 first round picks?
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote