Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
That didn't take long. I had the over/under on you complaining about Alex Smith at the 3rd Quarter.
Oh no, Smith was bound to **** up a lot sooner than then. Should have followed my lead.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
we are a field goal kicking team. our o line just lets one guy seep through on every freakn inside run
The run blocking sucks today, but the pass blocking hasn't been that bad. If only we could pass the ball...

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Jimmy Raye still the OC lol.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Is Jimmy Raye still the OC lol.
Yes this is really pathetic. John Lynch has said it a few times "you have to trust your quarterback". Alex Smith sucks, but he's going to look worse if you don't let him get into some kind of rhythm. Where is this new offense we were supposed to see? FAIL.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like I'm watching the SF Giants try to score runs. Pathetic.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RJF with the killa clothesline. Pretty impressive considering the hook the guard had on him.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Seahawks gaining momentum and 49ers defense wearing down. The offense needs to get it's **** together.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What shoulder to what head?

So, I guess you just let the completion happen.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
What shoulder to what head?

So, I guess you just let the completion happen.
Yes well you can thank Goodell for that.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're choking this game away.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
KHunter32
Rookie

KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before the offense gets the ball back, someone should tell Harbaugh and Smith that it's ok to throw the ball past the line of scrimmage.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
We're choking this game away.
Yup. Pretty much. Offense is garbage. Defense is rolling over. At least special teams hasn't gone out the window yet. Whoo...

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Yes well you can thank Goodell for that.
I like the "err on the side of safety" being interpretted as "completely miss the call and it's all good".
Old 09-11-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

John Lynch: "looks clean, but the officials are told to call it."

Is anyone else confused?

Old 09-11-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

0/9 on third downs. Championship.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Absolutely zero running lanes created today. Brutal.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

See what happens when you pass on third downs when the run game sucks? It works.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

third down converted. championship
Old 09-11-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

See Harbaugh, Seattle's secondary isn't that scary.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Ugh. Penalties. It's like a Raider game.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

WTF, block in the back on Morgan after the one they let go on Whitner's open field tackle by a freakin lineman? A little consistency

Don't like those horse collars on Frank with his knees.

Now that was a shoulder to the head. You know, where the shoulder actually makes contact with the head... It wasn't vicious, but if they are going to call ones that don't happen...

David Akter...

Helmet to helmet... not intentional, but again...

Last edited by Rabscuttle : 09-11-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Frank Gore
Old 09-11-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Conservative play calling. Uggggh.

I just want to go back to the days of blowing out opponents. Seattle is a team you should beat 30-7.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

49ers get lucky.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

That was a nice fake by Akers