Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-26-2007, 05:56 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
I like Quentin Jammer and he went to UT, but he's not top 10. Maybe top 15, maybe. I would not be surprised at all to see him make the Pro Bowl he has the potential to rack up the int.'s with his pass rush.
Eh, okay I could see top 15, it wasn't so much the top 10 point I was trying to hammer across, just that he is an established corner in the league, not a bust.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:41 AM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Actually he has a chance in the future, Gore has lingering knee issues and whos to say those 2 don't drop off eventually in talent or get an injury?? Norwood has the most rushing yards in the 4th quarter out of all runners in the NFL and it seemed whenever he got the ball he made a big play.

And also, could we just shut up about DeAngelo Hall please, we all know you hate him and are on Terrence Newmans nuts, just shut up.
Cause you know Newman is better and got robbed. :)

Anyway, why do you think Norwood is so good in the 4th quarter? Because the defense is tired and he comes in with fresh legs. It's the same thing fore Marion Barber, so you know I am not being a homer. Norwood is just a situational RB, maybe a pinch starter, but NEVER a full time starting. It's probably the same for Barber as well.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:06 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Peppers and Steve Smith have been to Pro Bowls.
I shouldn't drink and post.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals:

Adrian Wilson, SS
Anquan Boldin, WR
Karlos Dansby, LB

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Cardinals:

Adrian Wilson, SS
Anquan Boldin, WR
Karlos Dansby, LB
Boldin has been to one before. Didn't Wilson also finally make it this year?
Old 03-26-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

S-Chris Hope
CB- Pacman Jones
LT-Michael Roos
LB- Keith Bulluck(idk if he has been before, but he should of)

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Clayton - look for him to have over 1,000 yards and somewhere around 8-11 TDs

Dawan Landry - He is a beast and with Ed Reed, and C Mac on the other side of him look for him to continue to get oppurtunities to make a ton of INTs.

Haloti Ngata - Ive said it before and I'll say it again, he won't win the award but he'll be the Ravens MVP cause he will continue to eat up blockers and allow Ray, Bart, Sizzle, and Double J to make plays without any trouble. IMO he will be one of the most dominating interior DLman in the NFL for many years to come.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Eagles: Reggie Brown, Omar Gaither (maybe) and L.J. Smith (If Donovan stays healthy). I would but Westbrook, but I think he made it to the Pro-Bowl a few years ago as an alternate. If I am wrong, replace L.J. with Brian Westbrook.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Robert Geathers
Johnathon Joseph
and if Madieu hasnt gone yet, then he will too.
Houshmanzadeh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Asante Samuel
Logan Mankins
Ben Watson
Laurence Maroney
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mark clayton
willis mcgahee (not sure if hes made one)
kelly gregg

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Jets

Kerry Rhodes
Jerricho Cotchery (If Coles gets injured, Cotchery will put up some serious stats)
Mangold
Old 03-26-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Channing Crowder and Ronnie Brown.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Joseph Addai, RB
Ryan Diem, OT
Hunter Smith, P
Sure thing my bro!

um has Bob Sanders been a probowler? I not totally sure :/
lol

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Baltimore is filled with Pro-Bowlers, but I think that :

Demertrius Williams, WR

Mark Clayton, WR

Dawan Landry, S

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I shouldn't drink and post.
PUI is serious business...
Old 03-26-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kerry Rhodes
Nick Mangold
Jerricho Cotchery
Old 03-26-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetvilma51 View Post
Kerry Rhodes
Nick Mangold
Jerricho Cotchery
Don't you think D'Brick has a better chance over Cotchery? I think D'Brick and the other 2 are virtual locks to make the Pro Bowl.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
eliteeagle
Rookie

eliteeagle hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Browns:

Kamerion Wimbley
Kellen Winslow
Sean Jones

My Left Tackle can out-fish your Left Tackle
eliteeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Don't you think D'Brick has a better chance over Cotchery? I think D'Brick and the other 2 are virtual locks to make the Pro Bowl.
i give D'Brick another year before i will put him into pro bowl consideration and Mangold looked great last year and he was only a rookie so if he improves next year witch he will. he will be one of the top centers in the leauge and i have loved jerricho since we drafted him but herm never played him. But i hope your right

Last edited by jetvilma51 : 03-26-2007 at 10:12 PM.
jetvilma51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cotchery impressed me in the three games he played us this year. I was at the wildcard game when he took one what 70 yards and was amazed by his quickness. I apoligize for the terrible spelling and grammar.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wouldnt be surprised at all if one of the following made it from bengaldom:
Domata Peko
Jeremi Johnson
Levi Jones(has he made one yet?)
Ahmad Brooks

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
CrackerJack465
Rookie

CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.CrackerJack465 could make a wolverine purr.

Chris Snee OG, Pro bowl alternate
Eli Manning (This has to be his year..)
Plaxico Burress

Also can throw DT Barry Cofield and Brandon Jacobs into the mix.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Cutler
Travis Henry
DJ Williams

Also, to add to the Jammer discussion, a lot of people say he is a bust because he was picked #4 overall, higher than where Champ Bailey went. He is nowhere in the top 10 CB's IMO, and falls around 15. He is decent, but he isn't "great".
Also, he is not the best tackling CB in the game, that goes to Champ Bailey.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bernard Berrian
Cedric Benson
Mark Anderson

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote