Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-31-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nnamdi Asomugha
Kirk Morrison
Fabian Washington or Jerry Porter.

Cant really see Fabs making it, but out of the others who havent made it, he is probably the best one.

Last edited by Xonraider : 03-31-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Xonraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Jets:
Kerry Rhodes
Nick Mangold
Jericho Cocthery

very good chance all of them are there.
Cotchery over Harrison, Wayne, 85, Andre Johnson, Hines Ward and Lee Evans? It's gonna be very hard for him to surpass those guys being the #2 reciever on a team with Chad Pennington at QB.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ravens Future:

Dawan Landry
Mark Clayton
Haloti Ngata

A Chance of being a replacement:
Demetrius Williams

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings Future first time Pro Bowlers:
Chester Taylor
Chad Greenway
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
Ravens Future:

Dawan Landry
Mark Clayton
Haloti Ngata

A Chance of being a replacement:
Demetrius Williams
Now earlier in the thread you had your picks as Clayton, Williams, and Ngata. Now all over a sudden you add Landry and drop Williams to a replacement. A change of heart or was it the fact that other Ravens fans posted the trio of Landry, Clayton, and Ngata? Wow I love fair weather fans! [/sarcasm]

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Not to mention you don't pay a guy that much money to just block.
He's not just going to block, but he would be the primary blocker because that is what he excels at.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

From Dallas? Lets see....

I think Terence Newman is a lock to get in this year with all the controversy about him not getting in last year his name is out there now, and Marc Colombo could make the pro-bowl with another good season at RT.

Bradie James is also a possibility IF he gets his act together and plays like he did in the beginning of the season.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maurice Drew
Clint Ingram
Gerald Sensabaugh
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Keak Da Sneak

I have three teams, so one from each.

Jags - Mo Drew
New Orleans Saints - Mo Drew
San Fran - Mo Drew
Old 04-01-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keak Da Sneak View Post
I have three teams, so one from each.

Jags - Mo Drew
New Orleans Saints - Mo Drew
San Fran - Mo Drew
Hi Keak. Bye Keak.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only person i can think of is Cooley
Old 04-01-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Keak Da Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Hi Keak. Bye Keak.
Hahahaha, you don't understand yet. I'm back. Scott begged me to come back , they'll call it "giving me a second chance". The forum needs me. Scott needs me to help him with his draft reports.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahahaha, you don't understand yet. I'm back. Scott begged me to come back , they'll call it "giving me a second chance". The forum needs me. Scott needs me to help him with his draft reports.
sup ninja?

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Keak Da Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
sup ninja?
Nadda damn thing. Make me a sig.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:58 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
More like a 10th chance.:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Im thinking Trent Cole, Reggie Brown, Hank Baskett
Also Omar Gaither I like for it.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kellen Winslow is gonna go to the pro bowl this season, write that one down in pen. He's got Rob Chudzinski (his old OC from college) to develop an attacking style offense focusing on his skills, and if Cleveland drafts Brady Quinn or trades for Green, K2's stats are gonna be that much better.

Other than K2, I think these guys will make the pro bowl this year: Sean Jones-SS, and hmmmm....mayb Eric Steinbach-OG.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFootball View Post
Im thinking Trent Cole, Reggie Brown, Hank Baskett
Also Omar Gaither I like for it.
Brown...? Yet alone Baskett?

i'll name some better WRs than both

Glenn
Owens
Burress
S. Moss
Roy Williams
Driver
Smith
Colston
Galloway
Boldin
Fitz
Holt
Jackson
Branch

all better than your 2 WRs AND Eagles spread it around like Patriots so its unlikely a WR goes to pro bowl from Eagles unless he has a crazy year that will get him over 1200 yards and others get injured
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Saints:

Marques Colston
Reggie Bush
Jahri Evans
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Michael Boley - Was a force last year. If he continues to improve, he can be a great player. Tremendous versatility, as well as a nose for the ball.

Kynan Forney - Big mauling lineman. He's been the best lineman on the top rushing attack in football. He is in a scheme that suites his talents, more so.

Ovie Mughelli - 2nd team all-pro, hidden in the shadow of Lo Neal. Now he's in the NFC. I would say he's a lock.
Mike Karney is a damn good full back and has just begun to receive the recognition he has long deserved. If not for the NFC handing Mack Strong an undeserved pro-bowl honor, I think Karney would have made it. So, to say that Mughelli is a lock is a bit short sighted. That's not to say that he cannot make it but you treat the situation as though there are no solid FBs in the NFC and Karney is one of the best FBs in the league.

Last edited by Seasonticketholder : 04-01-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
Mike Karney is a damn good full back and has just begun to receive the recognition he has long deserved. If not for the NFC handing Mack Strong an undeserved pro-bowl honor, I think Karney would have made it. So, to that Mughelli is a lock is a bit short sighted. That's not to say that he cannot make it but you treat the situation as though there are no solid FBs in the NFC and Karney is one of the best FBs in the league.
1st team all-pro - Lorenzo Neal
2nd team all-pro - Ovie Mughelli

With his new contract, he will have the edge on name recognition alone. Karney is good, don't get me wrong.

Shiver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

Ben Roeth
Heath Miller
Ike Taylor
Fast Willy
Larry Foote
Clark Haggans
Old 04-01-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarrad Page
Tamba Hali
Derrick Johnson
Old 04-01-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrence Newman
Marco Columbo

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Kellen Winslow is gonna go to the pro bowl this season, write that one down in pen. He's got Rob Chudzinski (his old OC from college) to develop an attacking style offense focusing on his skills, and if Cleveland drafts Brady Quinn or trades for Green, K2's stats are gonna be that much better.

Other than K2, I think these guys will make the pro bowl this year: Sean Jones-SS, and hmmmm....mayb Eric Steinbach-OG.
you know the team has to win games as well.so stats arent everything.