Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 03-25-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Willis

Just wondering after his 40 time...
How likely do you think Willis is at #8?
Would you fans be for or against it?
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We won't take a LB in the 1st, much bigger needs. Pretty much all of our fans would be against it. We already have Michael Boley, DeMorrio Williams, Keith Brooking, and Jordan Beck. This should be a 2nd Day pick.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^Yeah that.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Fair enough. I can see you were set at OLB, especially with Brooking there. I just wasn't sure about MLB.
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianWilson12 View Post
Fair enough. I can see you were set at OLB, especially with Brooking there. I just wasn't sure about MLB.
Actually, Brooking will be our MLB. DeMorrio Williams, who seems to make plays and be all over the field when he actually is on, will take the place of Brooking. The only knocks on Williams are his size and the fact that he tends to overpursue, he has great speed though and a knack for the ball. Michael Boley will stay right where he is, one of our top young players. Jordan Beck will back up Brooking at ILB.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I actually think Beck will end up winning a LOT of starting time on the team.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
ksfalconsfan

Willis has the size and speed to be a dominant middle backer for years. However, he would not fill an immidiate need for us and I cant see us taking him
Old 04-05-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Beck could fill in at every LB position. I personally think the team is set.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:26 AM    (permalink
mahnee

I don't understand how everybody is so high on Beck. He's played special teams his entire career and hasn't been able to stay healthy. I would LOVE Willis b/c he's a franchise LB. We just need to trade down to 11-12 to get him.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:17 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Williams - Beck - Boley has to be out future at LBs. ALL of them could turn out to be such play making studs.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

imo they all are already. Beck got the shaft last season on playing time. He's such a beat, and he led the team in ST tackles, always the first one down there, and when he played MLB in the preseason he was dominating.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, if the team takes him, I wouldn't be upset one bit. Because they know more about the roster than I do, obviously. I think Patrick Willis will be, not good, but a great player.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote