Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-07-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a great comparison. Ward IMO could have played in the NFL and possibly been a first rounder. He had a long NBA career but I think he could have been decent as an NFL QB.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No it's not. Current player comparison I'd say would be Josh Johnson.

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the Pioneer League major college football??
I prefer the Charlie Ward drop.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As if he needed it, RG III is the Big XII Offensive POY.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:07 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
As if he needed it, RG III is the Big XII Offensive POY.

J
That's the easiest award to determine.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
That's the easiest award to determine.
He had some stiff competition this year: Tannehill, Weeden, Black mon.

J
Old 12-09-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
jbsg02
Rookie

jbsg02 is a cocksman.jbsg02 is a cocksman.jbsg02 is a cocksman.

He will be graduating with his MASTERS in the spring. He finished his bachelor's in 3 years and is working on a masters in communications (I think). He has said that he wanted to go to Baylor law school next year, but they would have to make a special exception for him because they don't offer a part-time law program and he couldn't do both. Apparently, he also wants to try to run hurdles in the Olympics next year. Having said that, I believe he will try his hand at the NFL, I'm really impressed every time I watch him play. Should be a top 15 pick
jbsg02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
PatrickWillis
Rookie

PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
No it's not. Current player comparison I'd say would be Josh Johnson.
HAHAHAHAH WHAT? They couldn't be more different physically.
PatrickWillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsg02 View Post
He will be graduating with his MASTERS in the spring. He finished his bachelor's in 3 years and is working on a masters in communications (I think). He has said that he wanted to go to Baylor law school next year, but they would have to make a special exception for him because they don't offer a part-time law program and he couldn't do both. Apparently, he also wants to try to run hurdles in the Olympics next year. Having said that, I believe he will try his hand at the NFL, I'm really impressed every time I watch him play. Should be a top 15 pick
He was taking college courses while in HS, and grad courses as an undergrad.He is also planning on Law School and marriage. Very smart and well grounded, and athletic of course, but works like a no talent. GMs will salivate at his interviews.

J
Old 12-10-2011, 04:44 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The hardest part about evaluating RGIII is going to be getting past all of the "other stuff" and focusing on how his game translates to the NFL. He's graduating with his masters, plans to pursue a J.D., is an olympic-level hurdler, and happens to be a pretty good QB.

I mean, WTF? Who has a resume like that?

I don't think he should be a top-5 pick, but I think that a team will fall in love with him and make him a top-5 pick.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
The hardest part about evaluating RGIII is going to be getting past all of the "other stuff" and focusing on how his game translates to the NFL. He's graduating with his masters, plans to pursue a J.D., is an olympic-level hurdler, and happens to be a pretty good QB.

I mean, WTF? Who has a resume like that?

I don't think he should be a top-5 pick, but I think that a team will fall in love with him and make him a top-5 pick.
I think he deserves to be a top 5 pick, might just fall a bit outside of top 5 but I might take him as the second QB off the board at this point, I think Barkley is his only competition and he probably returns for another year to be the #1 QB next year (considering he could win a NC and he might even be the 3rd QB this year)

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the Colts Skins Browns and Dolphins all likely to be picking in the top ~10-15 area there is a good chance 4 QB go before the midway point of the first round it seems.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope to god the Chiefs trade up for a QB, as long as it isn't Landry Jones. I know boe hates RG3 but I'd be ecstatic if he was a Chief come April.

Make it happen Pioli!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I hope to god the Chiefs trade up for a QB, as long as it isn't Landry Jones. I know boe hates RG3 but I'd be ecstatic if he was a Chief come April.

Make it happen Pioli!
How high would you be willing to trade up to get RGIII if you're the KC GM?
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
How high would you be willing to trade up to get RGIII if you're the KC GM?
I'm not a Chiefs fans so I won't speak for them, but if I was a GM I would probably go as high as 4.

If you get the first pick you take Luck, 2 and 3 are probably not teams selecting a QB, I would say 4 is the next QB taken and in my mind RGIII is the #2 QB on the board so this may very well be where he goes

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-10-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With a passer rating of 192, even if he does play against weaker D's that is pretty damn impressive, will his bowl game count into the season rating?
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love RG3, but I think I'd still be more comfortable taking Barkley first, but if we took RG3 I wouldn't be upset at all.

And I'd move up to the top 5 for sure.

Old 12-10-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If RG3 wins the Heisman tonight he will be a lock top 5 pick, if not I still think he goes top 10. His stock really depends on if Barkley stays(which I think he will).

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
If RG3 wins the Heisman tonight he will be a lock top 5 pick, if not I still think he goes top 10. His stock really depends on if Barkley stays(which I think he will).
how does winning an award influence his positioning at all???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

RG3! RG3! RG3!

Add Heisman winner to the list of awards!

Old 12-10-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
akvikefan89
Veteran

akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way to go RGIII!

The magic is in the socks.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com
akvikefan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nerdswaaaaaagggggg
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Damn. Socks with a cape??
Put those in a drawer and lose them forever, playa.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Yea I gotta agree with PF here, A lot of heisman winners go on to suck in the NFL. I'm not disagreeing with you that he's a top 10 pick but not quite sure what the award has to do with his stock

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-11-2011, 01:40 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
how does winning an award influence his positioning at all???
I think him winning th Heisman will only help his stock and hype heading into April, just wait until he runs a 4.4, NFLN will be raving about him 24/7. I also think it could make Barkley stay in school since RG3 is a real challenger for the #2 QB position. Barkley will stay in school and likely battle with Wilson/Jones for the top QB spot next year.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote